The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Trying everything on the menu”. Oh so they are now trying to be one of those vloggers.

Oh, but it’s Canes, with only like three things on the menu. 🙄

Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love meeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 2559291

No kids...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

View attachment 2559292

Can't help staring at myself.....meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 2559293

So haaaappyyyyyyy for this "momentous" day visiting a new "chicken finger" chain while NOT WITH MY KIDS....yaaaaay

View attachment 2559294

Still looking at myself ..............meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 2559296

And... a final one because this all I could take... she's STILL looking at her bleeping face while Tim looks at the viewer. 🙄

View attachment 2559298

ALSO - @Mopsy75, she references them "just leaving Disney Springs" for a "quick errand" (said no one ever)... so you may be right!!!
Even when she's taking a huge ass bite!
IMG_2652.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I love meeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 2559291

No kids...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

View attachment 2559292

Can't help staring at myself.....meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 2559293

So haaaappyyyyyyy for this "momentous" day visiting a new "chicken finger" chain while NOT WITH MY KIDS....yaaaaay

View attachment 2559294

Still looking at myself ..............meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 2559296

And... a final one because this all I could take... she's STILL looking at her bleeping face while Tim looks at the viewer. 🙄

View attachment 2559298

ALSO - @Mopsy75, she references them "just leaving Disney Springs" for a "quick errand" (said no one ever)... so you may be right!!!
thanks - now I need to go play the lottery - 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always have to mention how much time they have left before they have to go and pick up Jackson?
Why is she so manic?!?
she is hella hyped and none stop

Yea, she talks too much. They get in line at noon, says they have about two hours, if anyone wants to “accidentally” run into them it’s pretty easy to figure out.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe it’s just me, but I would never eat fast food in my brand new car. But, maybe the “new car smell” has already disappeared, overpowered by their own nasty stench.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The only time I would ever consider eating anything in a car is if it’s blowing a hoolie outside and I’m in danger of getting blown away or if there was no available space to eat and no other restaurant within a 100 mile radius. Mainly because I spill it all down myself, but maybe that’s just me. How boring must your life be if you think it’s interesting to others to film yourself dislocating your jaw and deepthroating a burger in your car? I’m off to watch paint dry.

Reactions: 14
Last 3 videos they have mentioned about the crunch time specially at noon about the Jackson pick up. It makes me wonder after they drop him off at school what the duck are they doing in those span of hours before noon. Theyre so lazy and GINN can’t function without DIM.

Reactions: 20
Last 3 videos they have mentioned about the crunch time specially at noon about the Jackson pick up. It makes me wonder after they drop him off at school what the duck are they doing in those span of hours before noon. Theyre so lazy and GINN can’t function without DIM.
I’m not going to watch this because watching them eat makes me sick but it doesn’t appear Oliver is with him (unless I am not seeing him from the screen grabs posted.) I wonder if they only have the nanny for a few hours now instead of all day?

Reactions: 8
Covering a fast food restaurant opening. That’s ATW territory. Feels low rent for them.

I can also see it being their biggest viewed in recent history.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New voog... About some new chicken restaurant in Orlando 🐔

This is hilarious, and pathetic. Raisin' Cane's has been around for almost 30 years, with locations everywhere, including internationally. I realize this is a new one in that area, but it's hysterical that they went on opening bleeping day, apparently, solely because they thought they'd get big views.... for bleeping Raisin' Cane's. (Well, that and they always jump at the chance to eat.)

They are grasping at straws, throwing tit at the wall, hoping something will stick. Desperate to bring in bigger numbers again, refusing to accept that those days are over, and it's all their own fault.

Sitting in a car eating chicken fingers like the loser stoner assholes they've always been. It's what they deserve, and I bleeping LOVE to see it! 👏:D (On here, because I don't watch them anymore. I'm not giving them even a single hate view 🖕)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There we go. A new nanny has been activated. Or maybe they enrolled Baby in a daycare.

Reactions: 9
Sitting in a car eating chicken fingers like the loser stoner assholes they've always been. It's what they deserve, and I bleeping LOVE to see it! 👏 :D
A fast food pro like ATW would eat from the hood of the car with a piping hot caffeinated beverage. Hacks 😁
---
I wonder if they will do a walk and talk life and future plans next?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not going to watch this because watching them eat makes me sick but it doesn’t appear Oliver is with him (unless I am not seeing him from the screen grabs posted.) I wonder if they only have the nanny for a few hours now instead of all day?
What is absurd is that the nanny knows that she's watching a baby so that his parents can go to Disney Springs (for a quick errand!) and to eat in their bleeping car at a new-to-Orlando fast food chain.

I mean, give me a bleeping break.

I do NOT want to hear from those bleeping stans about how HARD Jenn works that she needs a bleeping nanny. 🖕

Reactions: 27
Even her grubby sausage fingers annoy me.
IMG_8329.jpeg

And she needs to burn that stupid baseball cap, what are you, Dicky Nick? She probably tried touching up her roots herself and fucked up and now she can’t stop wearing the stupid hat everywhere.

Next “vid”: “We Get Our Rivian Washed and Detailed!” All those chicken sandwich crumbs will get blamed on Da Baby (“kids are soooooooo messy you guyzzzz *fake laugh*). Oh wait they haven’t even done their “look at our fugly rivian!” vid yet like she said they had planned. 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.