The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us who do know the name of the school have seen videos (that were posted publicly), and it’s definitely kids just dressed in the style of clothing from that country.
Jenn did say in another video that they asked the teacher if it was okay and the teacher allegedly loved the idea and thought it was great. Jenn also said they allegedly told Jackson that the other kids would not be wearing an elaborate costume like this and he still wanted to do it.
Who would have thought that a child who's been taught no means yes an has been brainwashed with "do you luvvvvvvv it buddy, he luvvvvvvvs it" would say no if they asked him something

Honestly, the kid has been taught since he could talk to say yes to everything an has learned NO has no value because they don't care what he thinks, of course the kid said he still wanted to do it cause agreeing with these two dumbshits is all he knows to do

Why even mention to the kid about being a windmill in the first place, if they had said to him the kids are wearing costumes do you want one he would have agreed to that as well, this is when you become a PARENT, if J said he wanted to go skydiving would they say yes to that as well? (Part of me thinks these two dipshits would actually do that cause views) there's no way the kid knows what's going on, these two clowns wanted to have their kid dressed up way over the top so they could montize it an that was that, I even believe the teacher probably said yes cause they knew they'd be dealing with two Karen's if they said no

Reactions: 20
I said this yesterday, but I will say it again, they need to stop mentioning school all together. We wouldn't have had 7 pages about a windmill costume for this event if they didn't put out a 30 minute video about a windmill costume. And it's not Tim, it's Jenn. Her mouth just runs and runs and it's pretty easy based on all of the things she says to learn which school he goes to. I think she'd be thrilled if "friends" showed up to watch this parade, because she's that stupid. For some strange reason, even though she's afraid if she looks hot someone will kidnap her, she doesn't have that same fear for her kids.

They do really suck at privacy. J$ had the swim school shirt on the other day. It's a pretty recognizable logo. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I honestly hope they don't try for another, it really pisses me off when people try for a girl because they want to go down the "girly" route with the kid, sure they might try IVF to increase the chance of a girl but it doesn't mean she is going to be a "girly girl" (especially since she would have two brothers) they would get maybe two years at most of being able to do girly stuff because at around 2 the kid will be old enough to say no to things, they would also heavily neglect the boys as well cause she would have her "princess"

My mum was that type, only wanted a girl, got jealous at her sisters for having girls, so when I come alone I was spoiled with "girly" things, she had a whole wardrobe of little dresses an princess stuff, my room was pink with unicorns, there was dolls all over the room etc once I got old enough to start having my own likes I HATED girly things, refused to wear dresses, ripped up dolls, hated anything pink, I'd only wear trousers an t-shirts, would take my brother's toys cause he had cars, Lego, remote control stuff, refused make up an nail stuff, refused to go on shopping trips, if it wasn't for my dad then she would have continued to force anything girly on me cause all she had wanted was the perfect little mini me, so no it doesn't work that way, you can't have a girl an just expect them to be what you want them to be, am not saying all girls are like that as my cousins are very girly but there is always the chance that some girls just don't want to fit into that pink an dolls stereotype
I wanted a girl to do the whole princess thing, couldn't have got more of a tomboy but I shouldn't have been surprised as I was the same 🤣

Reactions: 8
They made the video because they wanted all the attention. Tim was so smug and impressed with himself and his “engineering brain” and Jenn the same with her “creative vision“. they both know they are terrible parents deep down and crave the high they get from Stan adulation. It makes them temporarily forget that inside they are horrible people. The teacher that said yes to this idea likely never in a million years expected this foamcore monstrosity…probably thought what we all did…a painted tshirt, hat and some tulips. They are just so stupid and extra all the freaking time.

private school…public over-exposure. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 27
I wanted a girl to do the whole princess thing, couldn't have got more of a tomboy but I shouldn't have been surprised as I was the same 🤣
My mum is still trying to go down the princess route with my neice now, but she's got 0 chance of that ever being allowed 😅 although my niece loves her dresses and dolls (those are her baby's) I have always been strong in letting her understand she can choose whatever makes her happy, so she runs about dressed up as buzz an woody an will play with whatever makes noise an mess, like dinosaurs that spew slime 😅 although tbh I am starting to regret getting her a recorder 😫😅 nothing worse than hearing that at 5am

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wanted to be a boy when I was a kid so I didn’t have to wear a skirt. Hated anything pink. Of course I end up with a girl that LOVES pink and skirts and makeup and all things girly. I can’t keep up with her lol.

Reactions: 12
I wanted to be a boy when I was a kid so I didn’t have to wear a skirt. Hated anything pink. Of course I end up with a girl that LOVES pink and skirts and makeup and all things girly. I can’t keep up with her lol.
I've been through that with myne, it's a shame as I think school dresses look better then leggings but anything to make her happy.
Although id draw the line at a windmill costume 🤣

Reactions: 10
IMO - J4D's was definitely at DS with Timmy. There is no chance in hell she is going to miss out (FOMO being her middle name) on eating and shopping. I'm hoping that Nanny Rose already quit (please come join us here on tattle) and they are bringing BB on all these excursions. Timmy's 'job' would be so much less stressful if J4D HELPED IN ANY WAY. Whether it stay home and take care of BB, or God forbid, pick up J$ from school. I just can't stand her as a human (she's not a wife, and she's definitely not a mom) - I have never heard of someone being so useless and broadcasting it on YT for all to see.
BTW - I am not an angry person in real life - actually I'm pretty calm, but when I read here about all her FOMO and fake kisses and her 'don't you love it' or 'it's so hard with 2 kids you guyzzzzz' sh*** it angers me bc I know it was a different time when we raised our children but we did what we had to do to be present in their lives on a daily basis. Like I have mentioned before, one of us worked days, one of us worked nights, this way a parent was always present for them growing up. This B*** doesn't have to work, yet she chooses not to even take care of her own children (you know the one's she claims in a video she can't have) - and I am in no way jealous of their lifestyle. I am very happy working and earning my money and knowing that my children are good people. As a parent that is all you can hope for. Set the foundation for them and let them go from there.

sorry for the rant - now back to work. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
IMO - J4D's was definitely at DS with Timmy. There is no chance in hell she is going to miss out (FOMO being her middle name) on eating and shopping. I'm hoping that Nanny Rose already quit (please come join us here on tattle) and they are bringing BB on all these excursions. Timmy's 'job' would be so much less stressful if J4D HELPED IN ANY WAY. Whether it stay home and take care of BB, or God forbid, pick up J$ from school. I just can't stand her as a human (she's not a wife, and she's definitely not a mom) - I have never heard of someone being so useless and broadcasting it on YT for all to see.
I'll guess we'll see when the vlog comes out... in February 2024. 🤣

Prove me wrong, Jennifer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stan sighting. From the Facebook page. As of right now, the stan did not say where they met Tim tho.
View attachment 2557608

WAIT, wait, wait. You're telling me that these stans have THREE children of varying ages, and they appear to be taking care of them on their own, with no nanny in sight?! Dim must have been SHOOK.

(Also, it appears that all three of these kids may be girls; if so, SUCK IT Jennbo, you couldn't even get one!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who would have thought that a child who's been taught no means yes an has been brainwashed with "do you luvvvvvvv it buddy, he luvvvvvvvs it" would say no if they asked him something

Honestly, the kid has been taught since he could talk to say yes to everything an has learned NO has no value because they don't care what he thinks, of course the kid said he still wanted to do it cause agreeing with these two dumbshits is all he knows to do

Why even mention to the kid about being a windmill in the first place, if they had said to him the kids are wearing costumes do you want one he would have agreed to that as well, this is when you become a PARENT, if J said he wanted to go skydiving would they say yes to that as well? (Part of me thinks these two dipshits would actually do that cause views) there's no way the kid knows what's going on, these two clowns wanted to have their kid dressed up way over the top so they could montize it an that was that, I even believe the teacher probably said yes cause they knew they'd be dealing with two Karen's if they said no
jenn: “oh Buddy, I don’t think we will go sky diving today” that’s her very passive way of saying no.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the one hand in roughly 24 hours the windmill costume upload landed 45k views which for them is not great. On the other hand, who are these 45k watching strangers make a windmill costume? Let’s say 5k or so are mistakes. It was just auto played by mistake and a similar amount were hate watchers. There are about 35k viewers that are that dedicated to the TTT out of 904k subs. I know the 45k will increase over the next few days, but still . . .
i get any channel that has been around a long time has a lot of dead subs, but their active sub numbers have to really low at this point. I think It explains in part why Disney and UO show them very little love. Their following at this point is not great. (It is not nothing, but it is not 904k subs with 120k views in 24 hours good.)

Reactions: 16
jenn: “oh Buddy, I don’t think we will go sky diving today” that’s her very passive way of saying no.
Or " oh buddy time just got away from me"

Even though they do nothing all day an don't have schedules

i get any channel that has been around a long time has a lot of dead subs, but their active sub numbers have to really low at this point. I think It explains in part why Disney and UO show them very little love. Their following at this point is not great. (It is not nothing, but it is not 904k subs with 120k views in 24 hours good.)
Yep.

Honestly, by the looks of their hot / cold FB page comments these days, plus who shows up for the lives, I think they're probably legit hovering around only 100,000-200,000 tried and true subs who actually do watch, check in here or there, watch the lives, and / or continue to keep invested in the channel in *some* way.

Cuz there's no way, even with how finicky YouTube is, that they have 900,000+ subs - actively engaged w/ the channel - while not even seeing vlogs hit 100,000 views after a handful of days - or weeks.

1699455654174.png

I scrubbed around in this and no signs of baby Oliver. So nanny is still employed? I picked this screen shot to show where I think his car seat should be is empty. And other shots of them eating in the park he isn't present either.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Wow, raising canes just opened yesterday, 11/7. look at that turnaround

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, raising canes just opened yesterday, 11/7. look at that turnaround
There was almost no editing in this vlog. 30 minutes of sitting in a car (with a very short break in the park) and talking about chicken. I don't know why I watched it (I was actually exhausted from work and needed something where I don't need a functional brain.)

I love meeeeeeeeeeeeee

1699456657126.png

No kids...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

1699456679602.png

Can't help staring at myself.....meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1699456699433.png

So haaaappyyyyyyy for this "momentous" day visiting a new "chicken finger" chain while NOT WITH MY KIDS....yaaaaay

1699456750449.png

Still looking at myself ..............meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1699456780344.png

And... a final one because this all I could take... she's STILL looking at her bleeping face while Tim looks at the viewer. 🙄

1699456846610.png

ALSO - @Mopsy75, she references them "just leaving Disney Springs" for a "quick errand" (said no one ever)... so you may be right!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.