The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if that creepy mother son duo show up at the school on Friday in their own windmill costumes?

Is anybody else uncomfortable with the subtle doxing of the school we assume he's attending?

Reactions: 18
So, how long on Friday until some kid walks up to the windmill and tries to spin the blades and breaks one off? That’ll go well…:
Why would you think this? It’s not like he is going to stand out and look like a gigantic toy…

Will Timmy be yelling at the other children while Jenn is shoo-ing them away!
“Ugh keep your hands to yourself!!”

• Haha
What if that creepy mother son duo show up at the school on Friday in their own windmill costumes?

Is anybody else uncomfortable with the subtle doxing of the school we assume he's attending?
I am not interested in the school, where it is, looking anything up about it just like I am not interested in their neighborhood even though I’ve heard the name of it before that stuff is just personal to me and I just don’t look up things like that. That being said they are idiots and they put way too much personal information out there for anybody to be able to find if someone did wanna look it up. They need to be more protective of their children, because not only are they putting their children at risk, They’re potentially putting other peoples children at risk from some bleeping creeper

Reactions: 23
Why would you think this? It’s not like he is going to stand out and look like a gigantic toy…

Will Timmy be yelling at the other children while Jenn is shoo-ing them away!
“Ugh keep your hands to yourself!!”
Jenn is definitely going to yell at somebody elses’s kid and Tim is going to get pummeled

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s the way I pictured it.
Same. She’ll come barreling through with a stroller yelling at other people’s kids. It’ll be interesting to hear how they attempt to film this. Will they be discreet and use their phones and then blur all the other kids out? Will they film and not give a damn about anyone’s privacy? Will they just talk about how great J$ was and they forgot to film because they were so in the moment making core memories (because really a tantrum occurred). So many ways this could go. Considering they filmed a rest stop bathroom, nothing would shock me.

Reactions: 17

They need to just stop talking about his school stuff. PERIOD.

But, thanks to Jenn and her diarrhea of the mouth, she pretty much telegraphed to anyone with more than two functioning brain cells where he goes to school. Same like she doxxed Lyn.

Tim needs to grow some balls and put a HALT to talking about (or showing) anything school related.

They need to respect their own firstborn miracle son enough to keep at least ONE aspect of his life PRIVATE.
If it's not going to be showing him sleeping in his bed, if it's not sharing his bathroom habits... then at least shut the duck up already about his SCHOOL LIFE.

(the ship has sailed on the kids going off the channel altogether :cautious: )

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They need to just stop talking about his school stuff. PERIOD.

But, thanks to Jenn and her diarrhea of the mouth, she pretty much telegraphed to anyone with more than two functioning brain cells where he goes to school. Same like she doxxed Lyn.

Tim needs to grow some balls and put a HALT to talking about (or showing) anything school related.

They need to respect their own firstborn miracle son enough to keep at least ONE aspect of his life PRIVATE.
If it's not going to be showing him sleeping in his bed, if it's not sharing his bathroom habits... then at least shut the duck up already about his SCHOOL LIFE.

(the ship has sailed on the kids going off the channel altogether :cautious: )
They have also exposed where he was going for his swim classes as well.

Instead of disclosing the whole process when Jackson was first enrolling, they simply could have said that Jackson will be enrolling in school and leave it at that. As far as the costume, they could have said they were helping him make it for a project at school and said nothing more. Instead the monetize a 30 minute video of the process. Jenn is the one who goes on and on and on because she has no family or friends she can tell this stuff to. Instead she turns on the camera and talks to the Stan’s like they are her best friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I follow another YouTuber who is usually pretty open with how YouTube works and he mentioned in a video today he is revamping how he does videos because right now YouTube is favouring shorter videos so you can get the percentage of the video watched up and that you get punished for making longer videos, which he said is crazy because it used to be the opposite. His plan is to do Monday to Friday short videos and get rid of 20-30 minute long ones. Could this be a reason why Tim’s videos, even with the infamous Disney in the title, are doing poorer than they have before? You know they couldn’t condense their videos to only necessary information because how would Jenn fit in 20 minutes of rooting through her mouth for left overs?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I follow another YouTuber who is usually pretty open with how YouTube works and he mentioned in a video today he is revamping how he does videos because right now YouTube is favouring shorter videos so you can get the percentage of the video watched up and that you get punished for making longer videos, which he said is crazy because it used to be the opposite. His plan is to do Monday to Friday short videos and get rid of 20-30 minute long ones. Could this be a reason why Tim’s videos, even with the infamous Disney in the title, are doing poorer than they have before? You know they couldn’t condense their videos to only necessary information because how would Jenn fit in 20 minutes of rooting through her mouth for left overs?
I think they have like one short on their channel.

And it is ridiculous easy to figure out where OG Buddy goes to school. I could find it with a couple of Google searches and I have never even been to Lake Nona. I can only imagine that it's not an if but when a crazy stan will find the school. Hell, there's the off chance that Yelp reviewer was an actual stan.

I didn't watch the last video right away because how squirm inducing is that? I mean, really. I don't have kids but can still remember getting my parents' help whenever I did school projects. They didn't do them for me. They did help and supervise though. I get he's three but couldn't they have gotten him involved other than being their go to thumbnail and click bait title. They are truly disgusting people.

That event is going to be such a custerfuck. The kid clearly gets overstimulated and I can just imagine how he will be in that outfit with a bunch of other kids. Also, I can imagine Jenn either going all frumpy in a pair of bike shorts and oversized sweat stained Mickey t-shirt or being OTT in some God awful stuffed sausage Lilly number and running amok like a chicken with it's head cut off.

I get he's three but couldn't they have gotten him involved other than being their go to thumbnail and click bait title. They are truly disgusting people.
Well actuallllly, he's 4 now because Ginn decided to move his birthdate up for the sake of her obnoxious "dysfunctional family channel cosplaying as a travel channel" 'vid' title to try to capture the attention of millions of parents worldwide whose 4-year-olds want to be windmills!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well actuallllly, he's 4 now because Ginn decided to move his birthdate up for the sake of her obnoxious "dysfunctional family channel cosplaying as a travel channel" 'vid' title to try to capture the attention of millions of parents worldwide whose 4-year-olds want to be windmills!
He's 4 now so Jenn doesn't have to share her birthday month with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jenn reminds me of a lot of the pick me moms I've met with my kid in school. Everything is a competition. A freakin windmill?! Just give him a cute outfit and stereotypical clogs and there ya go. Man, I must fail at mothering because I'd let my kid help pick and make his own costume if this were me.

I'm in London right now. Walked 15 miles today. Trackers would never :LOL: (also had too much to drink last night with my friend but it's fiiiine oh goodness golly gee!)

• Haha
He should have picked Austria for his country, they already had the perfect Buddy Von Napp costume for him to wear!
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 4.36.08 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He should have picked Austria for his country, they already had the perfect Buddy Von Napp costume for him to wear!
View attachment 2558562
They're all about that foam. I'm sure they'd make him into a giant kuku clock. And and her feet of course had to get a cameo in that photo. My freaking eyes.

Ugh, and from videos of that event a few years back. There is no way that kid is going to be able to move in that thing. At least he'll be ready to advertise for Dutch Brothers as a part time job when Mommy and Daddy realize they are not set for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No new “vid” today, so quite clearly nanny has quit. I guess she didn’t fit the job description. Poor Jenn, you know, the best mum ever with 2 kids is going to have to step it up and actually parent her own children, all with a disrupted sleep schedule. Cue the tiny violin 🎻

Reactions: 19
I bet they were supposed to come dressed in the style of clothing worn for the countries. For example, for Asia, nobody came dressed as the Great Wall.
You’ve just given Tim a great idea for next year when Buddy’s class represent China 🤣🤣
---
Jenn reminds me of a lot of the pick me moms I've met with my kid in school. Everything is a competition. A freakin windmill?! Just give him a cute outfit and stereotypical clogs and there ya go. Man, I must fail at mothering because I'd let my kid help pick and make his own costume if this were me.

I'm in London right now. Walked 15 miles today. Trackers would never :LOL: (also had too much to drink last night with my friend but it's fiiiine oh goodness golly gee!)
Welcome to London! I hope you have a great time, so much to see & do. We’ve had 2 consecutive sunny days which is a bonus as the rain has been biblical 😆
---
View attachment 2558562
---

---
View attachment 2558562
Why will she not wear flattering clothes! She edited this and left it in? At least we know where the leftover foam from buddy’s windmill went

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.