The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He forgot his lines. If this costume goes the way Dim and Dimmer hope, it will be a nightmare for OGB. The last thing he is interested in is a bunch of kids and strange adults swarming to gush over his costume. I can just picture him falling to the ground, rolling around, and smashing it to bits. While it would be hysterical from a parental devastation over the loss of the windmill perspective, my heart would bleed for that kid.
At least they added the arm holes so that Buddy can brace his landing. Without those, I just see him landing straight on his face with no ability to protect himself.

Reactions: 12
They really did a great job with the costume. They completely failed at being Montessori parents and the teachers and parents are going to judge them for it and not in a good way. Especially because not only did J$ have zero work in the costume, they put out the video showing them make it when he wasn't even around. You fail, Trackers. F

All they had to do was go look at the photos from last year's event there are tons of them. The kids are dressed in cultural costumes from the country their class is assigned. They are dressed as kids. Not inanimate objects from the country.

If you want your child to succeed academically, you have to realize nothing is a parent contest. Nothing is really even a student contest. Your child will not learn from these homework assignments if you are doing them when he is not around. You've fucked him up so badly already....do better.

Absolutely

Reactions: 10
I think they blew their load on the windmill and 6 months from now will keep the kid home from school because they “forgot” to do the science project due that day. And post a voog about it…
Exactly this...they won't be able to continually "impress the parents" they will burn out and give up....they are lazy slobs and it will show soon. The parents will figure out what kind of people they are pretty fast. Lipstick on a pig.
By the way....what happened to their new merch, logo etc. My gosh they are so bad at their job.

Reactions: 19
After watching how much time is wasted in this one video, how can Jenn ever complain about not having time to edit…
This is why she doesn’t have time, because they are just farting around doing everything but.
---
After watching how much time is wasted in this one video, how can Jenn ever complain about not having time to edit…
This is why she doesn’t have time, because they are just farting around doing everything but.

I only watched bits and pieces of the Windmill fiasco, but I'm wondering what exactly the costume is for? Does J$ have to give a presentation? Is this for an International festival at the school? Is he onstage with the rest of the class? They forgot 1 important thing; How on earth will J$ sit down in that thing if he needs to? I'm sure the teacher doesn't want to be involved in taking it on and off all day.

If your husband looks a zombie, is it common sense to make him spend many hours spread over multiple days on making a foam windmill costume? Maybe tell him to go take a nap or go for a run. Maybe clean up your backyard and cook some healthy food in your new $20,000 outdoor kitchen. Why run him into the ground until he is a stump. He won’t even be able to drive you to your hair appointments anymore if you do that.

• Haha
The Bojos really give Billy Madison destroying kindergarteners in dodgeball vibes with their super cool windmill design that's going to blow everyone else's costumes out of the water. What mental illness does one have when you're so insecure as to embarrass a preschooler?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OK I don’t know much about Montessori but if Montessori schools want kids to learn to do things himself why would they even allow a costume that was so apparently made 100% by the parents?
Montessori schools actually discourage competition with peers and others, and external motivation for such competition. They are all about internal motivation and only competing with yourself. So yeah, Tim and Jenn decided to go off and buy supplies for and make this inappropriately elaborate, over-the-top costume to impress others, be #1 among the other costumes, and so J gets the most attention.

Right on target with the Montessori philosophy.
🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Montessori schools actually discourage competition with peers and others, and external motivation for such competition. They are all about internal motivation and only competing with yourself. So yeah, Tim and Jenn decided to go off and buy supplies for and make this inappropriately elaborate, over-the-top costume to impress others, be #1 among the other costumes, and so J gets the most attention.

Right on target with the Montessori philosophy.
🥴🥴

Montessori is also very child led or child driven, which is where the no rules stereotype comes from. You are more focused sitting on the floor, go for it. You don’t want to do something this way, sure do it your way. Their philosophy is more focused on hands on learning, with the KIDS doing the work and activities independently. Now, there’s a sliding scale there where obviously a 4 year old can’t buy supplies or build a costume, but it was important that J$ participated in all aspects of his outfit for the international parade…and there is video evidence that he didn’t.

• Sad
So, how long on Friday until some kid walks up to the windmill and tries to spin the blades and breaks one off? That’ll go well…:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I so enjoy hearing everyone’s comments regarding the “windmill”, it’s origin and J$’s non-participation in its conception and construction.

The way people were talking about the international school parade I thought it had already happened.

Being that the parade is this Friday, a thought entered my mind.

What if J$ refused to wear the windmill costume?

I would LOVE to see this happen! 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
I only watched bits and pieces of the Windmill fiasco, but I'm wondering what exactly the costume is for? Does J$ have to give a presentation? Is this for an International festival at the school? Is he onstage with the rest of the class? They forgot 1 important thing; How on earth will J$ sit down in that thing if he needs to? I'm sure the teacher doesn't want to be involved in taking it on and off all day.
No presentation. Each class represents a different country and the kids walk around in the parking lot in front of the other students and parents. It’s for the schools International Day.

If the costume broke a bit just with Jackson trying it on for a few minutes, it’s definitely not making it through the day.

Reactions: 13
No presentation. Each class represents a different country and the kids walk around in the parking lot in front of the other students and parents. It’s for the schools International Day.

If the costume broke a bit just with Jackson trying it on for a few minutes, it’s definitely not making it through the day.
I just thought, what if the poor guy has to go to the bathroom while wearing it?!?
Yikes. That should be interesting. I hope that thing comes off easily and fast.

Reactions: 10
I bet they were supposed to come dressed in the style of clothing worn for the countries. For example, for Asia, nobody came dressed as the Great Wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet they were supposed to come dressed in the style of clothing worn for the countries. For example, for Asia, nobody came dressed as the Great Wall.
Some of us who do know the name of the school have seen videos (that were posted publicly), and it’s definitely kids just dressed in the style of clothing from that country.
Jenn did say in another video that they asked the teacher if it was okay and the teacher allegedly loved the idea and thought it was great. Jenn also said they allegedly told Jackson that the other kids would not be wearing an elaborate costume like this and he still wanted to do it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Some of us who do know the name of the school have seen videos (that were posted publicly), and it’s definitely kids just dressed in the style of clothing from that country.
Jenn did say in another video that they asked the teacher if it was okay and the teacher allegedly loved the idea and thought it was great. Jenn also said they allegedly told Jackson that the other kids would not be wearing an elaborate costume like this and he still wanted to do it.
They're such idiots. They don't "get" that Jackson is 3 (or already 4, by Jenn's calculations) and he's going to say whatever to them now because he doesn't fully understand what they mean, or what they're referring to.

BUT it's going to be a whole different story when he's the only one wearing a friggin windmill and no one else is. I wouldn't be surprised if he sees the other kids and wants to rip that thing off 2 seconds after putting it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They're such idiots. They don't "get" that Jackson is 3 (or already 4, by Jenn's calculations) and he's going to say whatever to them now because he doesn't fully understand what they mean, or what they're referring to.

BUT it's going to be a whole different story when he's the only one wearing a friggin windmill and no one else is. I wouldn't be surprised if he sees the other kids and wants to rip that thing off 2 seconds after putting it on.
I hope one of the other parents records how incredibly angry Tim is when he sees J$ not wearing the windmill that Tim working probably 15+ hours on. He was pretty angry when J$ broke the strap on the costume...I can't even imagine how pissed he's going to be when J$ doesn't wear it. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think he gets up, feeds and clothes both kids, gets them in the car, drops off OGB, then goes back home and hangs out with BigBaby until the harpy manages to regain consciousness? How is this OK?
Well this would explain how Jenn looks well rested and Tim looks like a zombie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope one of the other parents records how incredibly angry Tim is when he sees J$ not wearing the windmill that Tim working probably 15+ hours on. He was pretty angry when J$ broke the strap on the costume...I can't even imagine how pissed he's going to be when J$ doesn't wear it. 🍿
The irony if someone captures Tim on a video and then posts it online for everyone to see. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Though we could all suggest dozens of different ways this could go wrong, I think we can all agree that - whatever happens - it's not going to be a good day for them.

I predict they get the time wrong (or pretend to) and miss out on the entire thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.