The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the most likely place to spot Tim Tracker? Near the restroom, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So I heard something about Disney cracking down on influencers? Don’t know if it applies to the trackers…

Reactions: 10
I'm guessing Disney because of his shirt and it's like my mind defaults to some nook somewhere in Disney Springs but the shutters are throwing me off. It doesn't look familiar to me either. I think that one light fixture style may offer a clue?
---

ETA: Wait, might have just found it. Yep... Disney Springs. The Landing. Near a bathroom. Go figure.

View attachment 2557713
Disney Springs? Again? 😴

And no Jenn, because more than likely, no nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Disney Springs? Again? 😴

And no Jenn, because more than likely, no nanny.
I know.

What really sucks is that Jenn is home with Oliver and a Tesla. Tim is at Disney Springs with a Rivian.

And we all know who has to abruptly leave Disney Springs to make it home in enough time to pick up Jackson from school...even though Jenn is a mere minutes away with a car. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Omg, how many times is he gonna go to Disney Springs in a month. Let me guess, he’s looking for the Christmas tree trail and Christmas treats. Snooze.

Reactions: 21
I bet Jenn is there. She won’t miss a chance to stuff her face

Reactions: 13
You know it. It makes sense now, knowing he was in the restroom. I’m sure Jenn and Oliver are waiting for him nearby.

Jenn saying they had limited time to work on the windmill bc Jackson will be out of school soon… here’s an idea, Jenn go pick him up, while Tim continues to work on the project.. oh wait…

I bet whenever Tim is out and about, Jenn texts him none stop reminding him to not to be late to pick up her favorite. That would drive me INSANE!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She didn’t even know it was noon though in their fatty bacon Jingle Cruise “vid”.

Reactions: 8
You'd think? But she'd probably be in the pic?
Surprised absolutely NO ONE - as of this writing - has asked where this was, where Jenn was, where Oliver was, etc.?

Reactions: 9
Just be grateful that they didn't think that the Netherlands is where Peter Pan and the Lost Boys live...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He probably could have helped in some way with the tulips. Your child owns the project when he/she can point to what they did and say, “ I did that” with pride. It’s a parent’s job to instill that pride !
But jackson and olivier will love it and remember it for the rest of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So let me guess this straight, they made Jackson a windmill costume for the hell of it. But can't manage to get fort pampers together?

I think the only thing Tim and Jenn know about The Netherlands is pot and probably don't realize that Holland is a province with Netherlands. They probably don't realize Amsterdam is in The Netherlands.

I have been to The Netherlands and it is a very beautiful country. I really did not see that many windmills to what I thought I would see. Most I saw were still working Windmills (actual mills). This was back in the 80's. Not sure how many that I saw back then are still in operation.
Well according to it’s a small world, the tracker encyclopedia and almanac, there are windmills, so there you have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's sad is they done that costume ONLY to try an show off at the school an NOT because they were thinking of their child

Wait till J is older an sees it an that all sinks in

His parents are only interested in how other parents view THEM an nothing more

• Sad
Did anyone else notice that Buddy did not have the on camera reaction to his costume that his parents wanted?
Tim: “Tell me what you think of your…”
Jackson: “It’s pretty good.”
Jenn: *fake laughs* “it’s pretty good?” Tim also repeats “it’s pretty good?” The same time Jenn does.
Tim: “But earlier you said ‘woah, that’s pretty cool.’”

They wanted him to say the costume was cool and not good? What is wrong with them, honestly?
He forgot his lines. If this costume goes the way Dim and Dimmer hope, it will be a nightmare for OGB. The last thing he is interested in is a bunch of kids and strange adults swarming to gush over his costume. I can just picture him falling to the ground, rolling around, and smashing it to bits. While it would be hysterical from a parental devastation over the loss of the windmill perspective, my heart would bleed for that kid.

OK I don’t know much about Montessori but if Montessori schools want kids to learn to do things himself why would they even allow a costume that was so apparently made 100% by the parents?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.