The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These types of parents are so annoying. Your kid makes a diorama in a shoebox and they come in with a home-built wooden shadowbox complete with a glass front.

The sad thing is that this is all for the video. Same for the Halloween costume. They would just be buying costumes if they weren’t using this for content.

Reactions: 25
Americans already have the stereotype of being rude American when overseas. If they ever go to The Netherlands even for one day. They will be experts on all things Dutch. Forget Rick Steves, Anthony Bourdain, or Lonely Planet guidebooks. They know nothing compared to Jenn.
Fortunately we Dutch folks do not suffer fools. We're also known for being blunt. It'll be fun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole windmill voog brought this old song to mind …. They can use it for a mouse house at fort Pampers afterwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know they are all about the homemade costumes right now but what happens when Buddy is a little older and decides he wants to be Spider-Man or Batman like his classmates. Are they going to give in and buy the costume at that point or insist he has to be something else that they can make?

Reactions: 12
I’m guessing they totally missed the purpose of the assignment. I’m sure the kids are supposed to dress like the PEOPLE of whatever country and culture they were assigned. Not dress as a piece of energy infrastructure of the land.

That thing is so damn bulky and awkward. How many kids and teachers are going to be knocked the eff out when Jackson turns his body or moves in any direction. And it won’t be Jackson’s fault bc he has nearly zero visibility while wearing that thing.

I hope the school posts photos and videos of the event.

Reactions: 24
I’m guessing they totally missed the purpose of the assignment. I’m sure the kids are supposed to dress like the PEOPLE of whatever country and culture they were assigned. Not dress as a piece of energy infrastructure of the land.

That thing is so damn bulky and awkward. How many kids and teachers are going to be knocked the eff out when Jackson turns his body or moves in any direction. And it won’t be Jackson’s fault bc he has nearly zero visibility while wearing that thing.

I hope the school posts photos and videos of the event.
When I was 11 (back in the ancient 60’s), we had an international day in our class. I represented Greece and my mother and I tricked out a sheet to make a toga like garment. My fav part was gluing fake flowers
onto a wire hanger for my headpiece (yea, I wore a wire hanger on my head, don’t judge 😂). There were no trophies, just different foods (first time I ever had fresh coconut and dates with (*gasp*) peanut butter).

Reactions: 19
Skimmed through this one because it’s nearly 30 minutes and the only thing they do I’m the video is make the costume.
For those that don’t want to watch but are curious how the costume turned out:
View attachment 2556516

Please note that they make this while Jackson is at school. So Buddy did not get to help make his costume. It’s for an event at school and Jenn says it will be the show stopper.
He probably could have helped in some way with the tulips. Your child owns the project when he/she can point to what they did and say, “ I did that” with pride. It’s a parent’s job to instill that pride !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The whole windmill voog brought this old song to mind …. They can use it for a mouse house at fort Pampers afterwards

I’ve had this song in my head all afternoon since I saw the thumbnail photo. It’s become an ear worm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I skimmed thru too, because, seriously 30 minutes of making this costume. And it looks like it spanned over at least 3 days based on Tim's wardrobe changes. I cannot imagine how long they worked on this. And by they, I mean Tim, even though she's taking credit for working on it too.

And yet, looking out at the back yard, the cushions are still all piled up, so obviously he hasn't finished conditioning the patio furniture. How many weeks has it been now? I guess the patio furniture isn't going to be the star of the show at the pre-school. And that all this is, an opportunity to "win" and show off.

Assholes.
This is Tim’s “ diaper dash “ substitute win in his competitive brain

• Haha
My kid didn’t go to a fancy high price tag preschool, although, hers was relatively nice. Every time they had some type of project, they always had a little disclaimer advising parents to help as little as possible. They’d hang the kids work in the halls and classrooms. For the most part, you can tell it was done by a bunch of 4 year olds, and that made it soooooo much cuter. All you hear as parents walk through and look is “awww, look at that one”, and “how cute”
So hopefully the bojos will quickly realize this is not a pissing contest, and will let the kid use his own creativity and ideas. It’s amazing what kids come up with, and it makes it that much more special.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know they are all about the homemade costumes right now but what happens when Buddy is a little older and decides he wants to be Spider-Man or Batman like his classmates. Are they going to give in and buy the costume at that point or insist he has to be something else that they can make?
He will be a card board Spider-Man

• Haha
I must admit the windmill looks great. However, not including J$ when they made it is so sad. Dying the flowers with food coloring would have been a great project for J$. He could have had so much fun helping build it.

I saw videos and pictures from the school event last year. Absolutely no one is dressed as an inanimate object. Everyone is wearing traditional clothing from each country. They do a dance outside and walk in a little parade for the parents. I’m picturing J$ walking in 80+ degree weather wearing an uncomfortable foam board costume. It seems like he has some sensory issues and I hope he doesn’t get upset from wearing it.
He won’t be able to dance in that cumbersome costume

Reactions: 10
Stan sighting. From the Facebook page. As of right now, the stan did not say where they met Tim tho.
A1757448-2C2C-48F1-90E5-090CF7A127E4.jpeg

Reactions: 7
In 20 years the question will be “what’s your favorite memory of Jackson in his first year of school?”
Jenn: when TIM made his windmill costume for international day.

*they could’ve used his little handprints to make the grass, and or tulips. That would’ve made it more special, or let him paint the “wood” so many missed opportunities.

I think they blew their load on the windmill and 6 months from now will keep the kid home from school because they “forgot” to do the science project due that day. And post a voog about it…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't figure out where that is and I'm usually pretty good at stuff like that.

Also, it's time to retire that shirt Tim, you're wearing it entirely too much.
Same! I usually can spot location, but I can’t figure that one out!

Reactions: 6
I can't figure out where that is and I'm usually pretty good at stuff like that.

Also, it's time to retire that shirt Tim, you're wearing it entirely too much.
I'm guessing Disney because of his shirt and it's like my mind defaults to some nook somewhere in Disney Springs but the shutters are throwing me off. It doesn't look familiar to me either. I think that one light fixture style may offer a clue?
---

ETA: Wait, might have just found it. Yep... Disney Springs. The Landing. Near a bathroom. Go figure.

1699382820769.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.