The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they do a Patreon if things get worse? Or YouTube channel subscriptions? Or go the Nate route and do a Cameo?

I think channel subscriptions are most likely because there doesn't appear to be any public reporting on them. But on the other hand they shut off super stickers so maybe they realized they weren't making much from it or just didn't want to deal with thanking people.

Nate's Cameo for those that don't get over to his thread:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Will they do a Patreon if things get worse? Or YouTube channel subscriptions? Or go the Nate route and do a Cameo?

I think channel subscriptions are most likely because there doesn't appear to be any public reporting on them. But on the other hand they shut off super stickers so maybe they realized they weren't making much from it or just didn't want to deal with thanking people.

Nate's Cameo for those that don't get over to his thread:

OMG NO Please don't give the Trackholes this idea!! :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now that it appears the nanny is gone, TTT #152 - No One In That House Has A Full-Time Job

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How many nannys have they had?
Lynn
Bea (Aulani)
Nanny Claws (Summer Nanny)
Rose

I feel like I’m missing one. Or two.

Lynn
Bea (Aulani)
Rose

Hawaii Van Guy :ROFLMAO:

Also that Disney Double Dose woman helped them for a bit never to been seen or heard from again.

Nanny Claws/Summer Nanny is Jess

I also think there were several daytime babysitters that weren't official nannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lynn
Bea (Aulani)
Rose

That one (she seemed maybe younger like Nanny Claws) who was on the boat with them when they stayed at that ugly rental house and Jenn wore her magenta Columbia fleece. 🥴

Reactions: 8
Lynn
Bea (Aulani)
Rose

There was the chick at the beginning. Nirvana t-shirt? Or am I thinking of the tee Jackson wears?
She had the headbands around her wrist. In the new place (at the time) in France near around the time Ratatouille opened.
---
That one (she seemed maybe younger like Nanny Claws) who was on the boat with them when they stayed at that ugly rental house and Jenn wore her magenta Columbia fleece. 🥴
I think that was still Lyn, but before we definitely saw her face and knew more about her.
MAYBE? OR am I thinking of the picnic at Disney's Wilderness Preserve? OMGGGG there's been so many. 🤣

• Haha
Lynn
Bea (Aulani)
Rose

I feel like there was someone I between Bea and Nanny claws....plus before Lynn there was someone, we would see her on the Skyliner and also at Crepe restaurant in France.
Good lord seriously Mammoth makes 30k a month from Patreon....thats insane!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the nanny saw the title here and realized how ridiculous it was to work full time just so Jenn could avoid her own kids.

Reactions: 15
So roughly 6 nannys in how many months? I can’t remember when they first got one

Reactions: 11
So roughly 6 nannys in how many months? I can’t remember when they first got one
January 2022.
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 3.34.40 PM.png

This "vid" is iconic because holy caterpillar brows and wow a sinkhole and they're surprised there are planes right above them as they're right next to the airport.
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 3.36.36 PM.png

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Nanny Rose either watched the cruise vlogs and saw how ridiculous they are with their nonstop eating, while she busted her ass taking care of the kids? I mean, how could you work for the family and not watch the vlogs?

I believe Lyn, the at-home educator, started in January of 2022. She lasted the longest, but people found here that she needed to pay some bills, so it made sense that she tolerated more. I want to say she lasted about 9 months? It's been a revolving door since then. I don't think Bea lasted 2 months. Jess was about 3 months, but I really do think she was more of a mother's helper, bringing J$ places he needed to go. I don't think she was full time. If Rose is truly gone, she was less than 2 months.

Reactions: 15
I feel like there was someone I between Bea and Nanny claws....plus before Lynn there was someone, we would see her on the Skyliner and also at Crepe restaurant in France.
Good lord seriously Mammoth makes 30k a month from Patreon....thats insane!
There was at least one generic between Lyn and Bea

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the one I was thinking of, before Lyn - Vlog was dated Sept 2021.

1699314323077.png

On the left: Not Jenn feeding Jenn's child
On the right: Jenn feeding Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.