The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic: I watched Mam club’s 11/4 video, and when I tell you there was an ad literally every 2-3 minutes on an hour long video. None of them could be skipped. When I tell you I have never been so annoyed in my gd life. Are they not getting 1000’s and 1000’s per month just from Patreon? It was bleeping ridiculous.
it was enough to make me research how to watch with ad block.
the 3 of them is such a weird dynamic. I usually don’t watch anything with Max, so I’m sure that added to my annoyance lol.

Ok back to trackers. They still suck.

Reactions: 20
Woo is an interesting comparison.

Woo December 2020 3.4M
Woo October 2023 2.7M
Down 20%

TTT December 2020 5.4M
TTT October 2023 2.5M
Down 55%

Adam isn’t strictly a theme-park channel but he’s a good comparison as he is roughly the same age and length on YT. And he has the same type of fan base, people who have been with him for a long time and watch him because they like him. Unlike the Trackers, Adam uploads every day.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Off topic: I watched Mam club’s 11/4 video, and when I tell you there was an ad literally every 2-3 minutes on an hour long video. None of them could be skipped. When I tell you I have never been so annoyed in my gd life. Are they not getting 1000’s and 1000’s per month just from Patreon? It was bleeping ridiculous.
it was enough to make me research how to watch with ad block.
the 3 of them is such a weird dynamic. I usually don’t watch anything with Max, so I’m sure that added to my annoyance lol.

Ok back to trackers. They still suck.
That's interesting and ridiculous because as I understand it the new Youtube "ad rules" are that YT can put whatever ads they want before and after the video without creator control but any ads within the video are under the creator's control. We know YT/Google are greedy bastards but I also wonder if this is YT's way of pushing people to pay for ad-free streaming

Come on Mammoth Club the ads are obscene when you look at how much they pull in from patreon and they seem to be hosted every other week
Mammoth Club
creating an independent, community driven content club.
2,474 members
287 posts
$30,210/month

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Woo is an interesting comparison.

Woo December 2020 3.4M
Woo October 2023 2.7M
Down 20%

TTT December 2020 5.4M
TTT October 2023 2.5M
Down 55%

Adam isn’t strictly a theme-park channel but he’s a good comparison as he is roughly the same age and length on YT. And he has the same type of fan base, people who have been with him for a long time and watch him because they like him. Unlike the Trackers, Adam uploads every day.
Speaking of Woo, he would have had higher monthly views than TTT if Jenn wasn’t manically pumping out 2 videos a day like she was for a bit.
The Tim Tracker 2.822M
The Daily Woo 2.413M

Sure, the Trackholes may be bringing in more money than their competitors based off uploads, but if we are just looking at views, they are in trouble.

Reactions: 9
Well their paychecks are based on video views, minutes viewed, ads viewed, ads clicked through. It doesn't matter if Nate is putting out say 10 videos that get 100,000 views if the Trackers are putting out 20 videos getting 80,000 views they are going to make more money if the video view minutes are comparable.

Now do more views per video bump them up in the algorithm? Maybe. That is hard to say.

The Trackers are most likely in decline revenue wise. That is why they started pumping out 2 videos a day to get their income back up I think.

Did they get let the nanny go to save money? If they continue this weird trend of Jenn and son 2 going to the parks with Tim it would indicate she is gone we just don't know why.

When I researched nanny's going on trips it appears the worst case scenario for the nanny if the parents saying something like oh the trip is your pay for the week. I am not sure if the Trackers would be that big of a-holes or not.
It is actually more about watchtime than views and some of those other channels are putting out longer, better quality videos. My guess is that Mammoth Club and PMM are at least close to the same amount of watch time if not better overall.

Reactions: 11
Speaking of Woo, he would have had higher monthly views than TTT if Jenn wasn’t manically pumping out 2 videos a day like she was for a bit.
The Tim Tracker 2.822M
The Daily Woo 2.413M

Sure, the Trackholes may be bringing in more money than their competitors based off uploads, but if we are just looking at views, they are in trouble.
Adam did have higher views than TTT in October. The Trackers caught up in the last-30-days metric because of her maniac double posting.

They were way above Adam for a long time. The fact that they are now almost equal to Adam is saying something for sure. Plus Adam only has himself. Tim has three children.

Reactions: 14
It is actually more about watchtime than views and some of those other channels are putting out longer, better quality videos. My guess is that Mammoth Club and PMM are at least close to the same amount of watch time if not better overall.
The other interesting thing is that the Trackers aren't really theme park vloggers now. Sure, they use Disney to lure views, but they seem to be half time (or more) family vloggers now. We don't see OA or Nate do 'farting around at Target' and 'heating up a boxed meal' vlogs. They really phone it in and these other channels actually do give an effort at the theme park tit.

Seems like they have like 60K viewers that will always watch whatever tit they put out, but the other 60-100K more regular views only watch if it is something that sounds exciting, then views drop off as each vlog comes in with that same subject (see last cruise).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's interesting and ridiculous because as I understand it the new Youtube "ad rules" are that YT can put whatever ads they want before and after the video without creator control but any ads within the video are under the creator's control. We know YT/Google are greedy bastards but I also wonder if this is YT's way of pushing people to pay for ad-free streaming

Come on Mammoth Club the ads are obscene when you look at how much they pull in from patreon and they seem to be hosted every other week
Mammoth Club
creating an independent, community driven content club.
2,474 members
287 posts
$30,210/month
YouTube has recently changed its ad policies. Before November 1st, the video creator could choose where they wanted the ads to be in their video: at the beginning, anywhere & how many times in the middle, or at the end. Then the creator could choose if they were skippable or non-skippable. Starting November 1st, YouTube is taking all that away: the before/after & skippable/non-skippable choices. YouTube said it would help with the views of a video. The creator can still choose whether they want ads during the video. Travel YouTubers don't set their videos up with a narrative where a good commercial break would fit in, they probably don't care if there are ads all over their videos. So, this may prevent some people from watching YouTube as much since they may have to sit through a 2-minute ad before a video. I think YouTube will remove all control from the creator in the next year or so.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel this. I moved to Florida a few months ago, and at first, my partner was doing 100% of the driving since I was unfamiliar with the city and can get anxious in traffic. Afraid I was going to end up like Jenn, I told my partner that I need to drive here and there. He still does the majority of the driving but I will drive to places where I am familiar with the roads. I went almost a whole month without driving and was afraid I wouldn’t remember how!
I’m proud of both of you! And yes, you’ve turned a negative (Jenn) into a positive ( yourselves )!👍👍
---
I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s comments. I’ve not been posting as much but I’m reading as I can. I have to say, Jenn has done something good for me. I have been a stay at home housewife for 10 years bec I don’t have to work, but watching Jenn get more and more useless motivated me to not be like her and I went and got a job last week. I will be honest, although I still drive, leave the house, run errands, cook and clean, I was starting to feel like I was on a slippery slope to becoming Jenn or even Dawn from YITS. I decided I didn’t want to be useless like them. So thanks lazy ass Jenn for motivating me to start working again so I don’t end up like you. Now get off your ass and do something ffs. Clean your house. Cook a real meal. Drive your kid somewhere
I’m so excited for you!what terrific news‼

Last edited:
  • Heart
YouTube has recently changed its ad policies. Before November 1st, the video creator could choose where they wanted the ads to be in their video: at the beginning, anywhere & how many times in the middle, or at the end. Then the creator could choose if they were skippable or non-skippable. Starting November 1st, YouTube is taking all that away: the before/after & skippable/non-skippable choices. YouTube said it would help with the views of a video. The creator can still choose whether they want ads during the video. Travel YouTubers don't set their videos up with a narrative where a good commercial break would fit in, they probably don't care if there are ads all over their videos. So, this may prevent some people from watching YouTube as much since they may have to sit through a 2-minute ad before a video. I think YouTube will remove all control from the creator in the next year or so.
YouTube also put an anti-adblock in place, which I know has turned off a ton of people in general. There's tons of threads all over Reddit and other forums with instructions for how to get around their anti-adblock, and I can guarantee that adblockers are working overtime to get around YouTube's changes. I only watch YT with an adblock in place, and I've figured out a good enough workaround to be able to view videos without getting blocked, but I can bet that this is going to lower a lot of YouTuber's views. Maybe not T+J's (let's be honest, their stans aren't smart enough to figure out how to use an adblocker in the first place), but it's definitely happening.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she was home alone with Jackson when he had his choking incident.
Yes.
Wasn’t J$ only 22 months old when she fed him WHOLE grapes at Disneyland?
Absolute great mom. NOT!!

This was when Tim left her in Disneyland while he went to the Tenaya Stone Spa (Grand Californian) for his massage.

No wonder J$ had a choking incident at home!
And I bet Dejennerate made it all about her trauma that he choked.

Reactions: 15
The other interesting thing is that the Trackers aren't really theme park vloggers now. Sure, they use Disney to lure views, but they seem to be half time (or more) family vloggers now. We don't see OA or Nate do 'farting around at Target' and 'heating up a boxed meal' vlogs. They really phone it in and these other channels actually do give an effort at the theme park tit.

Seems like they have like 60K viewers that will always watch whatever tit they put out, but the other 60-100K more regular views only watch if it is something that sounds exciting, then views drop off as each vlog comes in with that same subject (see last cruise).
They seem to have about 50,000 views no matter what of by Stan’s and maybe another 10,000 of hate watchers is my guess. If they put out 20 a month that’s a floor of 1.2 million views plus back catalog. I think as long as they pump anything out they can get 1.6 million plus views a month. So they are not going away anytime soon unless they get demonetized or something drastic. Sure over time the core viewership could drop, but that number of views is enough cash flow to stay afloat.
the DIS on the other hand with their dropping Patreon numbers is a zombie channel.

I’m convinced TTT lost some sort of algorithm advantage when they took that 11-day break at the end of October into November. Even video topics that used to easily break 100K don’t anymore.

Reactions: 20

There is definitely a market for things like Target hauls or what’s new at Aldi, what’s new at Costco, etc and I no doubt believe Jenn has seen these on Instagram reels and TikTok and wants to do the same but has no idea how to. They think going to Target and just touching stuff is going to be bring in the views. Stans will undoubtedly watch but there are tons of people doing these types of videos (typically in short form) way better.
People no longer want to watch someone just point and shoot, with no thought or plan. Two unattractive 40 something’s shoving food in their mouth is not going to bring in new subscribers. Tim and Jenn don’t seem to realize this and think throwing money at a cruise is going to bring in the views.

Reactions: 18
I’m convinced TTT lost some sort of algorithm advantage when they took that 11-day break at the end of October into November. Even video topics that used to easily break 100K don’t anymore.
Sorry I meant the end of September into October!

Reactions: 8
People no longer want to watch someone just point and shoot, with no thought or plan. Two unattractive 40 something’s shoving food in their mouth is not going to bring in new subscribers. Tim and Jenn don’t seem to realize this and think throwing money at a cruise is going to bring in the views.
They've flatlined...😆

1699302425662.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There is definitely a market for things like Target hauls or what’s new at Aldi, what’s new at Costco, etc and I no doubt believe Jenn has seen these on Instagram reels and TikTok and wants to do the same but has no idea how to. They think going to Target and just touching stuff is going to be bring in the views. Stans will undoubtedly watch but there are tons of people doing these types of videos (typically in short form) way better.
Right, those reels are like 30 seconds of rapid fire--look how cute this is--kind of videos. Not 30 minutes of touching and rubbing and feeling and making weird comments. I guess people can get off on that kind of stuff. It seems like that last MK video, Tim was doing extra touching. He even touched the stuff on the mannequin.

Yes.
Wasn’t J$ only 22 months old when she fed him WHOLE grapes at Disneyland?
Absolute great mom. NOT!!

This was when Tim left her in Disneyland while he went to the Tenaya Stone Spa (Grand Californian) for his massage.

No wonder J$ had a choking incident at home!
And I bet Dejennerate made it all about her trauma that he choked.
The grape incident that I'm thinking of, J$ was even younger. It was when the child swapped Rise of the Resistance and Tim went to ride, Jenn sat outside and fed J$ the grapes. That video was published on 6/5/21. Assuming it was put out the same week it was filmed, J$ would have been about 18 months old. This is another prime example of Jenn paying more attention to herself and the camera than her miracle child. Oops--we had our first burnt hand. Ooops. My less then 2 year old is popping whole grapes into his mouth while I stare at myself.

But Starbursts are a choking hazard for an almost 4 year old. :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 3.32.14 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.