The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A stan has come out in defense of Jenn and her horrible diet while breastfeeding:
View attachment 2552041View attachment 2552042
"busy mum of 2 who also works" - yes, the same thundercunt who is speed-waddling around EPCOT manically to stuff her bleeping face with as many foods as possible before the poor thing has to accompany Dimmy as a passenger to go pick up Buddy. Such a bleeping hard worker. Working hard at keeping track of all her lies, maybe.

"you've no idea about her sleep life" - we do actually, the witch is always asleep when Buddy and Dimmy have been awake in the morning and makes "breakfast" during lunchtime.

"the foods she enjoys" - frankly, I wish we knew so much less about the damn foods she enjoys.

"you see a few meals she eats that's it" - yes and that's just what we see and even that is beyond what a normal single person stuffs down their gullet.

"Mum's physical and mental health is very important" - I agree, which is why she should stop bleeping eating like the world is going o run out of food tomorrow, move her bleeping ass every once in awhile, stop getting sunburned, take better care of her hygiene, and check herself into intensive therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t put my finger on why, but it’s strange that she not only avoided the seafood dishes but also made a point to mention it. I don’t think she’s pregnant and I don’t think she cares about saving money, as she put it.

Reactions: 11
I can’t put my finger on why, but it’s strange that she not only avoided the seafood dishes but also made a point to mention it. I don’t think she’s pregnant and I don’t think she cares about saving money, as she put it.
I thought it was strange as well. “I’m going to save my money.” Twice. That’s something you say when you play Monopoly not when are set for life and you go to your first and last Food & Wine. 🙄

But she ate the raw tuna dish at Boathouse on Saturday or Sunday, so I really don’t get it.

Reactions: 15
Jenn shoving food into her mouth and then immediately talking is something I would love to never see again. Why can she edit Tim’s voice over him chewing but she can’t do that to herself. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion but I’m not sure Jenn is photoshopping herself. Filters maybe but in a Stan photo, Jenn pretty much looks the same to me as she does in the thumbnail. The stan likely used a filter but I doubt she was using any photo editing tools on Jenn.

View attachment 2551837

The left is a stan photo and the right is from the thumbnail. The thumbnail is blurry but she actually looks better in the Stan’s photo. To me, it’s the angle and lighting. Just my two cents.
She's like the Seinfeld episode where the woman was pretty sometimes and then hideous in the wrong lighting. Seriously though, how do her teeth manage to look so different? They look decent here and then other times are all spaced apart. Maybe she's manually straightening them with all the tongue rolling 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah both the dishes were cooked crab anyway, but that thought crossed my mind (not that it's stopped her in prior pregnancies anyway).

I figured Dim must have made a comment about her spending off-camera about something or other and so she was being passive-aggressive on camera to try to stick it to him for trying to shame her on spending.

But also they repeated more than once about how they supposedly didn't buy any merch at Fort Wilderness (and yet spent $15 on bacon and $10.50 on hutdogs....).

Pick a damn lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He better take care of his eyes, they’re the only balls he has left.

* OT: I can't really attach any gifs here, they all say they're too large even when I decrease them. Why is that? It's annoying, and it only happens here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe I am reading too much into it, but she kept saying “my” money. Does Tim give her an allowance? They still spent over $50 so I’m not sure she really saved much.

She was in such a hurry to go into World Showcase to go to those boozs, they only went from Canada to Mexico? 🙄

I assume when you have a nanny in charge of your child most of time it’s hard to remember
what they have and haven’t done? Carousel rides? Favorite foods? Who the hell knows!

They suck.

I hated the way Tim mansplained Day of the Dead. I am not of Mexican background, but I do have alot of Mexican friends. He stated, "This year it is on November 1st and 2nd." Dude, it is on Nov. 1st and 2nd every year you stupid duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hated the way Tim mansplained Day of the Dead. I am not of Mexican background, but I do have alot of Mexican friends. He stated, "This year it is on November 1st and 2nd." Dude, it is on Nov. 1st and 2nd every year you stupid duck.
He probably watched Coco a couple of years ago and is now an expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe I am reading too much into it, but she kept saying “my” money. Does Tim give her an allowance? They still spent over $50 so I’m not sure she really saved much.

She was in such a hurry to go into World Showcase to go to those boozs, they only went from Canada to Mexico? 🙄

I assume when you have a nanny in charge of your child most of time it’s hard to remember
what they have and haven’t done? Carousel rides? Favorite foods? Who the hell knows!

They suck.
They may do allowances honestly my wife and I do it. We each take out a hundred for ourselves every pay check for whatever isn't a house need and then 75 for the 3 year old. We were finding we were overspending on little stuff like $25 on Amazon multiple times a week or other stores that it makes it easier to balance the budget. We don't have a hardened rule that we can't spend money on stuff if it doesn't come out of that hundred but keeps us a bit more aware vs swiping our card.

But I also think Gin reads here and saw all of the comments about their money situation that she was trying to stick it to us by saying she is saving.

I think Jenn went into the day thinking she was going to copy all the other vloggers who did an “eating around the world with $x budget” but she doesn’t actually know how to budget, nor do math, so she just said random tit to make it seem like she was following the script.” I also think that when Tim does his “that’s too expensive” he is also copying other vloggers and thinks he is doing some sort of critique and people value his cost analysis.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's like the Seinfeld episode where the woman was pretty sometimes and then hideous in the wrong lighting. Seriously though, how do her teeth manage to look so different? They look decent here and then other times are all spaced apart. Maybe she's manually straightening them with all the tongue rolling 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, I know. It's really strange. Almost as strange as her fucked up ankles. 🤣

Even if we say she facetunes some pics or whatever, there's still so many images (stans or otherwise) where she instantly looks like she lost 30 lbs., then you'll see her on video looking like she gained those 30 lbs. back.

Same with the teeth, like you said. There will be just as many pics where it's almost like she has relatively straight and nice teeth, then others where there's obvious growing gaps in between her paci front teeth.

I know I'll be the first to reference lighting and angles and such (and did so the other day), but really... it legit boggles my mind. o_O Cuz an average person, if a bit heavyset with funky teeth, will still generally look heavyset with funky teeth no matter what the angle or lighting, save for a professional photographer taking the image. I mean, it's not like Tim doesn't look pretty much the same in ever open-mouthed pic. I don't get it!
---
No, she doesn't get an allowance, but she's oddly possessive when it comes to money or things purchased. Remember when she kept telling the capybaras about how SHE sponsored them (forget that it said The Tim Tracker on the exhibit)... SHE was the one who was claiming ownership of sponsoring it. 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think Jenn went into the day thinking she was going to copy all the other vloggers who did an “eating around the world with $x budget” but she doesn’t actually know how to budget, nor do math, so she just said random tit to make it seem like she was following the script.” I also think that when Tim does his “that’s too expensive” he is also copying other vloggers and thinks he is doing some sort of critique and people value his cost analysis.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Her attempt to “produce” content (Food and Wine on a $100) failed Immediately. They are so bad it’s hard to believe!

• Heart
I guess for them it changes every year like Halloween and Christmas.

• Haha
Didn't Tim sign up for a runDisney race? Was it Wine and Dine? TPD did the 5k with his wife and kid and he did the half today. I thought I remembered that Tim had talked about signing up for an event, but it could have been the January one.

Either way, if it's the January races, January isn't too far away and I doubt he's done any training.

• Wow
To be fair, she has been editing for years and is still really bad at it too.

Because she does the bare minimum. My niece went to school for film production and films / edits for others as a side job. She has been looking for a new camera and thought she would reach out to some vloggers whose footage she admires.

Of those that replied, they mentioned why they liked their camera but claified that most of what you see is from post production. Several mentioned the color grading they do. And my niece said she expected as much but also told me "Jenn is not doing any of that." They weren't vloggers she reached out to. She just said you can tell by the quality of their footage that no editing is being done to improve the visual quality of their filming.

Reactions: 9
Mexican- American here and you’re right. I grew up with Día de los Muertos (for my family) being celebrated on Nov 1 and 2. I think officially it’s October 31-Nov 2, but most begin observing on the 1st. He is so culturally insensitive that it is hilarious

Reactions: 20
Mexican- American here and you’re right. I grew up with Día de los Muertos (for my family) being celebrated on Nov 1 and 2. I think officially it’s October 31-Nov 2, but most begin observing on the 1st. He is so culturally insensitive that it is hilarious
I really think his view of the world is akin to the It's a Small World ride. It probably doesn't help that he often acts like it's a chore to eat something that's not hotdogs or hamburgers. Speaking of burgers there was this place near where I grew up that had this ridiculous burger that you had to eat in x amount of minutes to get your name on a wall there. Dim could probably get his name on said wall.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.