The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT - GKTW apparently is doing a Giveback November campaign.

Since T & DJ claim to be such stanch supporters of GKTW why are they not doing a segment highlighting GKTW so their viewers can participate?
It doesn’t have to be a full episode like DVC Fan did, but something that is non-self focused on THEM.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dimmy reads "Jonah crab claw" as "jumbo crab claw" and then says the crab claws don't look very big. Oh Dim. Ginn says again that she is going to save her money and not get the crab.
View attachment 2550195
Didn’t Jenn say one of the reasons they can’t outsource the editing is because Tim constantly mispronounces things and she has to clean that up in the final edit? bleeping liar. Because we constantly watch him fumble words. I’ll give him a pass on foreign words but how can he think “Jonah” is pronounced like “Jumbo?” He clearly can’t read.
---
A stan asked in the Facebook group of anyone knows what Jenn uses to help with lactation and a lot of the replies are calling Jenn out on her horrible diet for a breastfeeding mother. So far no one has come to argue with those who have said Jenn’s diet sucks for someone who is breast feeding.
46EB4B63-99E2-4D88-B6B0-D76DFD515B02.jpeg

Reactions: 30
With Ginn the problem is more than just driving, she can't seem to do anything without Dim. He couldn't even go to his parasailing directly....no he had to go on the tram with her.
It's ridiculous she hasn't been to F&W....why can't Dimmy drop you off while he goes and films at another park?
Yeah I don’t understand his need to accompany on the tram at Castaway Cay. All those adults but then on the return, she was fine without him as he carted BigBaby by himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Didn’t Jenn say one of the reasons they can’t outsource the editing is because Tim constantly mispronounces things and she has to clean that up in the final edit? bleeping liar. Because we constantly watch him fumble words. I’ll give him a pass on foreign words but how can he think “Jonah” is pronounced like “Jumbo?” He clearly can’t read.
---
A stan asked in the Facebook group of anyone knows what Jenn uses to help with lactation and a lot of the replies are calling Jenn out on her horrible diet for a breastfeeding mother. So far no one has come to argue with those who have said Jenn’s diet sucks for someone who is breast feeding.
View attachment 2551104
Joanne will probably show up soon to argue with people. After all, she always tells people we only see 20 minutes out of their day. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Said it before and I'll say it again. If I was them I would start a Patreon. They need to get as much as they can whilst they can. Lets be honest who is going to want to watch a 50 year old Tim do what he is doing know unless they really turn into a family "travel" channel and get the boys to host etc

Reactions: 9
Jenn doesnt seem to know what O's favorite solids are at first. She starts to say them and then tells Tim to say them. Then Tim says "What's the last one?" to Jenn and she goes "oh..." and looks like she doesn't know. Then he says apples and Jenn looks confused for a sec because she doesn't know what he means, "oh the mixture one?". Watch that part and her face (a little after 11:10). Seems like they are trying to recall some list from the nanny because it just seemed so scripted how they listed them off, then a hard cut in there.
Why would Dejennerate know anything about Da Big Baby, Tim or the Nanny du jour have taken care of him since birth.

Also, it really seems apparent now that the reason that they are doing so many home vlogs and lives, that Tim isn't going out to film at resorts and parks during the week, and that Jenn is being taken out to stores and tit constantly, is because Tim doesn't think he can get filming done during the hours J is at school???

If so, that really has fucked the channel right now because Jenn can't (won't) drive and they probably can't afford a full time baby nanny AND a nanny to pick up J from school indefinitely. This is ridiculous. 😅
This would be a ”Parent Achievement Unlocked”, you know going to “work” and picking up your miracle spawn afterwards. This tit is crazy.

Tim admits they are trying to impress other parents and then says anyone who tells you they aren’t trying to impress other parents (with elaborate costumes you made yourself) is lying.
Everything is a dick measuring contest with him. It’s obsessive really.
Submitted for your approval
The Tim Tracker #152 - Per Tim, we only do things to impress other parents. Small peen syndrome or what??

The Trackholes are Unfuckingbelievable #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In honor and credit to @fiveleggedgoat.

I cackled. It's absurd and perfect. And with her terrible photoshop, it fits.
TTT#152: She presents herself like a low-budget Mystique

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really didn't feel like watching this B's FOMO therapy voog, but here I am. (As an aside, I had a rough 2 weeks of work and this is the first weekend in a long time we have nothing we have to do, but I still spent 2 hours cleaning before I sat down to watch TV - and I don't mean sitting my ass on the laundry room floor while a machine washes the clothes. 🥴)

This was so boring. But duck, Tim did it again and held a super awkward convo with the Asha character. She is clearly just pulling out all her standard script stuff she is supposed to say, and Tim flips the script and questions whether he trusts "the king" enough to make a wish. 🙄 Dude, shut the duck up. Nobody thinks this is cute and the girl working surely doesn't. I am glad some kids on vacay had to wait in line behind Tim's smug self while he carries on yet another lame convo with a castmember.

BTW - In these voogs, it seems totally apparent that O is a relaxed and calm baby. If they are trying to sell some story about him being so hard to deal with because he doesn't sleep, blah, blah, I don't buy it. He is sitting in that stroller, calm and quiet, while they stuff their faces and talk endlessly. He was totally relaxed and looking around on The Three Caballeros ride. He seems chill and pretty easygoing for riding around in a stroller for hours.

I worked from home a lot when my kids were babies, and I still worked while they were there with me at O's age. There is no reason Jenn couldn't edit and be with O each day without a nanny. He seems chill enough to play inside a play yard with toys by her desk, he takes TWO naps per day per Jenn's own words in the O update vid.

She is the worst. And Tim is an idiot. I hope he met a bunch of hardworking moms during J's preschool field trip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well if she's spotted on the weekend but not during the week then she's either not working a regular Monday through Friday schedule or she needed today off and worked last weekend instead. Or as others have speculated the stan just didn't realize she was with them.
---
View attachment 2546906

Does it bother anybody else they put Disney costume in the title and not Pixar or Cars costume? I get that Disney has owned Pixar a long time but Cars will always be a Pixar movie to me.
Does anything in that title describe a travel channel?? This channel is nothing more than what Dim started as, a channel of a lonely goofball vlogging himself around town to see who would tune in to watch. As my hashtag states on all my posts, nothing but

#homemovies

Reactions: 17
This was so boring. But duck, Tim did it again and held a super awkward convo with the Asha character. She is clearly just pulling out all her standard script stuff she is supposed to say, and Tim flips the script and questions whether he trusts "the king" enough to make a wish. 🙄 Dude, shut the duck up. Nobody thinks this is cute and the girl working surely doesn't. I am glad some kids on vacay had to wait in line behind Tim's smug self while he carries on yet another lame convo with a castmember.

I was just telling my wife how this drives me nuts. We went this past week with our toddler. Thankfully our epcot day was a bit chilly for Florida so we got to walk up to just about every character. But a few times we saw adults just having full blown conversations with the characters about the most random stuff. Like guys say hi get a hug get your autograph book done then get a photo and get out. You don't need to comment on their hair or where is beast etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It looks like Jen got Botox. When she was smiling her eyes and cheeks looked so different. Stiff. No wrinkles. Anyone notice?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She should have kept the original thumbnail that just had Dimmy and his gf on the left. She looks… special… in the new thumbnail and it highlights even more how much she facetuned herself in her solo pic.

• Haha
I hate a clickbaity title so I refuse to even give them a view for this one, but is she seriously boo hooing about not going to the F&W Festival more often? What's stopping her from going? She has an Annual Pass. Send J$ off to school and spend the morning and afternoon at Epcot. Heck, you can even use one of your uber expensive strollers and bring Baby O along. Afraid to drive anything that is not a golf cart? There's a service called Uber or taxi. Or, I don't know, go with your husband more often. I hate to see anyone truly suffer because despite being on Tattle, I have a heart. So Jenn, if you are really suffering from mental health issues, go get help. ASAP
If she wasn't whining throughout the whole video about having to go pick up J$, would anyone notice a difference from their other eating vlogs? They were there for a few hours which is pretty much most of their theme park videos especially when they take a kid. Pre-Da Baby, they would take J$ to a park, do one ride, pig out, and then ramble on about why they can't stay (nap, running late...repeat).

You missed nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She should have kept the original thumbnail that just had Dimmy and his gf on the left. She looks… special… in the new thumbnail and it highlights even more how much she facetuned herself in her solo pic.
Well, she's in love with herself - ya know, HER first and last time - so she had to change the pic so she would be in the thumbnail twice.

Who's channel is this again? It's The Tim Jenn Tracker, I guess. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ummm... yeah. What's up with Jenn's lumpy, jagged hip and ass outline. 🤔🤣 And her right leg looks smaller than her left. We need @Rebelle on the case. 🔍👩‍💻
The thumbnail change is also hilarious because now she looks basically like 2 different people in this side-by-side comparison.

On the right, she's Photoshopped to be skinnier (in the face at least) and her hair looks like a light blonde. She looks halfway decent, i.e. nothing like her actual current form.

On the left, she's closer to her real self (minus the crappy Photoshop job on her hips and legs), jutting her chin out to try and make her face and neck look smaller with her bizarre jack-o-lantern grin, and her hair is darker, some crappy version of dull red/brown.

Great job as always, Jenn. You're killing it! 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The thumbnail change is also hilarious because now she looks basically like 2 different people in this side-by-side comparison.

On the right, she's Photoshopped to be skinnier (in the face at least) and her hair looks like a light blonde. She looks halfway decent, i.e. nothing like her actual current form.

On the left, she's closer to her real self (minus the crappy Photoshop job on her hips and legs), jutting her chin out to try and make her face and neck look smaller with her bizarre jack-o-lantern grin, and her hair is darker, some crappy version of dull red/brown.

Great job as always, Jenn. You're killing it! 👏
I love how she couldn't stand having the one pic be of Tim and that pretty girl real close up next to him - the only two people in the pic.

She HAD to change the thumbnail to include one of herself wedged between them. 🤣

Oh yeah, Jenn. We know why you have FOMO all the time. You can't stand the thought of Tim maybe having a wandering eye these days... :sneaky:

Reactions: 16
I really didn't feel like watching this B's FOMO therapy voog, but here I am. (As an aside, I had a rough 2 weeks of work and this is the first weekend in a long time we have nothing we have to do, but I still spent 2 hours cleaning before I sat down to watch TV - and I don't mean sitting my ass on the laundry room floor while a machine washes the clothes. 🥴)

BTW - In these voogs, it seems totally apparent that O is a relaxed and calm baby. If they are trying to sell some story about him being so hard to deal with because he doesn't sleep, blah, blah, I don't buy it. He is sitting in that stroller, calm and quiet, while they stuff their faces and talk endlessly. He was totally relaxed and looking around on The Three Caballeros ride. He seems chill and pretty easygoing for riding around in a stroller for hours.

I worked from home a lot when my kids were babies, and I still worked while they were there with me at O's age. There is no reason Jenn couldn't edit and be with O each day without a nanny. He seems chill enough to play inside a play yard with toys by her desk, he takes TWO naps per day per Jenn's own words in the O update vid.

She is the worst. And Tim is an idiot. I hope he met a bunch of hardworking moms during J's preschool field trip.
Yes I think both babies were pretty chill.... Ginn has no idea how lucky she is

I think that’s the band of her leggings that are too tight cutting in. Look at the picture @The REAL Karen McCoy posted above. It looks similar. She absolutely Facetuned herself on the right though.

@bakerbetty is my ultimate photoshop queen! She’s got an entire catalogue of evidence.

Just editing to add: her leg does look thinned and Dim is always the byproduct, look how his shorts flare out wide. He doesn’t wear shorts that big lol
Aww, you make my gossipy little heart blush, thank you! 🥰

• Heart
Unpopular opinion but I’m not sure Jenn is photoshopping herself. Filters maybe but in a Stan photo, Jenn pretty much looks the same to me as she does in the thumbnail. The stan likely used a filter but I doubt she was using any photo editing tools on Jenn.

177493BD-CE7C-4B95-AC11-A5282F97F10D.jpeg

The left is a stan photo and the right is from the thumbnail. The thumbnail is blurry but she actually looks better in the Stan’s photo. To me, it’s the angle and lighting. Just my two cents.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.