The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I’m not sure Jenn is photoshopping herself. Filters maybe but in a Stan photo, Jenn pretty much looks the same to me as she does in the thumbnail. The stan likely used a filter but I doubt she was using any photo editing tools on Jenn.

View attachment 2551837

The left is a stan photo and the right is from the thumbnail. The thumbnail is blurry but she actually looks better in the Stan’s photo. To me, it’s the angle and lighting. Just my two cents.
It’s definitely the angle, lighting, and chin thrust that is making her face look thinner way more than it is. She is still reaping the karma from her fat shaming days. She is a two ton Tessie for sure.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
&
Unpopular opinion but I’m not sure Jenn is photoshopping herself. Filters maybe but in a Stan photo, Jenn pretty much looks the same to me as she does in the thumbnail. The stan likely used a filter but I doubt she was using any photo editing tools on Jenn.

View attachment 2551837

The left is a stan photo and the right is from the thumbnail. The thumbnail is blurry but she actually looks better in the Stan’s photo. To me, it’s the angle and lighting. Just my two cents.
IMG_7947.jpeg

I agree, however her eyebrows in the right picture are screaming at me. It looks like she’s not quite savvy enough for photoshop, but maybe she used the paint tool on her PC to fill them in.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2551837

The entire left side of her face is misshapen in the thumbnail photo…

Reactions: 11
The entire left side of her face is misshapen in the thumbnail photo…
She def blurred out her ear. Look at the way her sideburn is sticking out oddly in the stan photo. Her chin is shaved off and rounded, not as pointy in the thumbnail.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2551837

Yes, I think it's "all the above".... but she has been photoshopping for YEARS, and even said in one voog that her (former) friend Kayleigh taught her how to do it....not very well in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s definitely the angle, lighting, and chin thrust that is making her face look thinner way more than it is. She is still reaping the karma from her fat shaming days. She is a two ton Tessie for sure.
#homemovies
I’m team photo shop. Both of these photos (courtesy of a stan and Adam) are from a distance, but if they weren’t it wouldn’t have been flattering.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her First & Last Trip To Disney's Festival Of The Arts At EPCOT! | Good Food, New Friends & Fun!
From 3 years ago. Not even click bait titles can save them now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes, I think it's "all the above".... but she has been photoshopping for YEARS, and even said in one voog that her (former) friend Kayleigh taught her how to do it....not very well in my opinion.
To be fair, she has been editing for years and is still really bad at it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m team photo shop. Both of these photos (courtesy of a stan and Adam) are from a distance, but if they weren’t it wouldn’t have been flattering.
She's been doing this weird neck strain thing while pushing her head out for a while now, to make her double/triple chin "disappear".

Reactions: 22
Maybe that's why he read "Jonah" as "jumbo" - one eye is focused elsewhere and the other one has finally given up completely.
He better take care of his eyes, they’re the only balls he has left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The thumbnail change is also hilarious because now she looks basically like 2 different people in this side-by-side comparison.

On the right, she's Photoshopped to be skinnier (in the face at least) and her hair looks like a light blonde. She looks halfway decent, i.e. nothing like her actual current form.

On the left, she's closer to her real self (minus the crappy Photoshop job on her hips and legs), jutting her chin out to try and make her face and neck look smaller with her bizarre jack-o-lantern grin, and her hair is darker, some crappy version of dull red/brown.

Great job as always, Jenn. You're killing it! 👏
All i could think of was the Seinfeld two face episode

Attachments

• Haha
The stans think she is still nursing. That’s adorable.

(Fed is best. Liars suck)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It looks like Jen got Botox. When she was smiling her eyes and cheeks looked so different. Stiff. No wrinkles. Anyone notice?
I’m interested to go back to look at this closer. I definitely noticed that her lips looked fuller.

Reactions: 5
I was looking on Amazon for some gift ideas for a co-worker and searched for funny pens and this one made me laugh and immediately Ginn popped into my head 😆😆😆
Screenshot_20231104-211457_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was looking on Amazon for some gift ideas for a co-worker and searched for funny pens and this one made me laugh and immediately Ginn popped into my head 😆😆😆
View attachment 2552092
Lol. I just saw these the other day. Since my ceo seems to be doing everything he can to run our company into the ground, I need these for my office.

• Heart
  • Haha
“Her first and last time”

Omg is Jenn dying?

What a title 🤪
Well at least she's at Epcot. She just needs to make it to Guardians of the Galaxy and her spirit can hang out with her Mom's. She'd rather haunt the food booths though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.