The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The good news is that if she is photoshopping herself, she must finally realize she looks horrible. I’m always dumbfounded by how delusional she is to think she is so cute in her disgustingness so it’s refreshing to see she is becoming aware. Maybe one day she will do more than face tune herself to get better but discipline, self control and hard work are not in her repertoire .

Reactions: 22
My $$$ on there will be more said and done this month for FOMO Jenn’s 40th then for J$. And in my eyes as a Mom that is just sad. J$ would love to go back to peppa pig land but it will be another overpriced staycation to appraise J4D.

I get the whole concept of spending time together as a couple, but FOMO Jenn just doesn’t allow Timmy to go out and do his job. There is no reason why she can’t just stay home and take care of Ollie so Timmy can film. Just my 1/2 cents worth this Saturday. Hope everyone has a great day.

Reactions: 24
So when a dish has costly ingredients, they charge a higher price? Never made THAT connection before. They are just morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My $$$ on there will be more said and done this month for FOMO Jenn’s 40th then for J$. And in my eyes as a Mom that is just sad. J$ would love to go back to peppa pig land but it will be another overpriced staycation to appraise J4D.

I get the whole concept of spending time together as a couple, but FOMO Jenn just doesn’t allow Timmy to go out and do his job. There is no reason why she can’t just stay home and take care of Ollie so Timmy can film. Just my 1/2 cents worth this Saturday. Hope everyone has a great day.
There is no reason she can't get up and get her self put together, get Jackson dressed, drive *gasp* him to school, spend the day with Ollie, then go back and get Jackson. Then Tim could film all day. She's useless.... and that's why their channel is tanking...

Reactions: 31
1000% this ⬆. We know you read here Jenn so why can’t you do all of this that millions of mothers worldwide do every day? Is it because you’re so ‘set for life’ and successful that you don’t need to bother with your miracle children when you can afford to pay someone to do it for you? Or is it because AnXiEtY? I doubt it but if it genuinely is why not spend some cash from that ‘set for life’ pot of money that you have and get yourself sorted out? I dare you to be useful, make a contribution to your family life. But you can’t because you’re inherently a lazy slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just noticed that a several of the comments about Tim and Jenn losing friends, including naming umpteen other vloggers and also some people referring to Tyler Dean's comments on IG saying Tim never returned his texts, etc. are suddenly gone from that FB post from the other day.

Interesting what the mods choose to delete over there on FB these days versus other things they keep up. :unsure:

(unless it's just on my end???)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is no reason she can't get up and get her self put together, get Jackson dressed, drive *gasp* him to school, spend the day with Ollie, then go back and get Jackson. Then Tim could film all day. She's useless.... and that's why their channel is tanking...
So like the life of every other SAHM ever?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_7936.jpeg
Why does she dress so that every nook and
Cranny can be seen. She presents herself like some sort of low-budget Mystique. I’m not a fan of her “style,” but even just sizing up would make a huge difference.
They spend so much money buying clothes at Disney Springs, why can’t she just pick something out presentable? She is not painting outdoor furniture, she is at Epcot.
You would never guess this woman was set for life…

also, that “outfit” looks perfect for nursing…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they cosplaying as poor parents? Lol

With all that money they're saving on $14 seafood, they can afford another $35,000 concierge room in no time.

How do they remember every single one of Jackson's firsts but can't remember any of Oliver's? Why include that? Just go on the ride. Was this Oliver's first In-Park solo character meet and greet because... Jackson got to meet Mickey and Oliver got to meet some obscure character in a corner no one knows because their movie isn't out yet.
Oliver still hasn't met the big cheese at Magic Kingdom. There's a another voog idea for you, Jenn.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
“Her first and last time”

Omg is Jenn dying?

What a title 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
“Her first and last time”

Omg is Jenn dying?

What a title 🤪
That title screams FOMO..
Jenn was probably crying to Tim how she didn’t even get to go to Food and Wine…”Not even once!!”
Also, with no nanny, Jenn couldn’t stay home alone with Oliver, so he made it all about HER.

also, title is weird, because Jenn made it…about herself… loser

• Heart
  • Sick
Ginn has a major disconnect.

There is no other wife and mother (🤮) in the world that has so much FOMO, can’t function independently and insists on accompanying her husband to his job.

The good news is that if she is photoshopping herself, she must finally realize she looks horrible. I’m always dumbfounded by how delusional she is to think she is so cute in her disgustingness so it’s refreshing to see she is becoming aware. Maybe one day she will do more than face tune herself to get better but discipline, self control and hard work are not in her repertoire .
Oh, I think she has known for awhile but doesn't give a damn to do anything about it other than to photoshop it. If they were as rich as they claim it would be very easy for her to take control of the situation-she could easily hire a personal trainer, get meals delivered, get a stylist-makeup, hair, and clothes. But she won't. I really think at her core she's ridiculously thin skinned and it's the only part of her that's thin.

The gorging videos at this point make me feel uncomfortable. I don't know how you eat that much food and not make yourself literally sick. I am thinking she probably watches a lot of food content and gets the idea that they can be food influences which is stupid because both of them have palates that are about akin to a five year old.

TTT 152: The Only Part That's Thin Is Their Skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2550889Why does she dress so that every nook and
Cranny can be seen. She presents herself like some sort of low-budget Mystique. I’m not a fan of her “style,” but even just sizing up would make a huge difference.
They spend so much money buying clothes at Disney Springs, why can’t she just pick something out presentable? She is not painting outdoor furniture, she is at Epcot.
You would never guess this woman was set for life…

also, that “outfit” looks perfect for nursing…
My eyes…. I can’t believe she goes out and films with her camels hoof on display

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I hate a clickbaity title so I refuse to even give them a view for this one, but is she seriously boo hooing about not going to the F&W Festival more often? What's stopping her from going? She has an Annual Pass. Send J$ off to school and spend the morning and afternoon at Epcot. Heck, you can even use one of your uber expensive strollers and bring Baby O along. Afraid to drive anything that is not a golf cart? There's a service called Uber or taxi. Or, I don't know, go with your husband more often. I hate to see anyone truly suffer because despite being on Tattle, I have a heart. So Jenn, if you are really suffering from mental health issues, go get help. ASAP

• Haha
If she’s looking for a personal trainer I heard a whisper that PC Dev is changing ‘careers’. Maybe she could be his first client 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I hate a clickbaity title so I refuse to even give them a view for this one, but is she seriously boo hooing about not going to the F&W Festival more often? What's stopping her from going? She has an Annual Pass. Send J$ off to school and spend the morning and afternoon at Epcot. Heck, you can even use one of your uber expensive strollers and bring Baby O along. Afraid to drive anything that is not a golf cart? There's a service called Uber or taxi. Or, I don't know, go with your husband more often. I hate to see anyone truly suffer because despite being on Tattle, I have a heart. So Jenn, if you are really suffering from mental health issues, go get help. ASAP
With Ginn the problem is more than just driving, she can't seem to do anything without Dim. He couldn't even go to his parasailing directly....no he had to go on the tram with her.
It's ridiculous she hasn't been to F&W....why can't Dimmy drop you off while he goes and films at another park?

With Ginn the problem is more than just driving, she can't seem to do anything without Dim. He couldn't even go to his parasailing directly....no he had to go on the tram with her.
It's ridiculous she hasn't been to F&W....why can't Dimmy drop you off while he goes and films at another park?
Yup. I guarantee she’s never left the house with either kid alone. I’m talking about just a stroller walk or a playground close by. That’s just wild to me.

I just noticed that a several of the comments about Tim and Jenn losing friends, including naming umpteen other vloggers and also some people referring to Tyler Dean's comments on IG saying Tim never returned his texts, etc. are suddenly gone from that FB post from the other day.

Interesting what the mods choose to delete over there on FB these days versus other things they keep up. :unsure:

(unless it's just on my end???)
Someone had originally said something like the tracker’s sure have a hard time keeping friends and that comment got a lot of replies. I think the person who originally commented on them not being able to keep friends deleted her comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.