The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, like @VloggerCritic said, nannies or not, it's hard to compare a childless vlogging couple these days with the Trackers. BUT, I also agree with you that they'll not leave their Disney bubble anytime soon (save for Cali trips where they end up at Uni Hollywood). I really think that they're hoping they can just continue the status quo enough to ride this wave of freakjob stans watching them which, in their eyes, allow them to say set on Easy St. for the time-being.

Though, like someone else mentioned the other day, and we've referenced before, they WILL eventually age out to the point that the kids will get older and not be so "cute" (or will rebel), Tim will not be able to ride the likes of Iron Gwazi for a media preview without puking, and Jenn will just get even lazier w/ her output to the point that views will get lower and lower. (not to mention, their young-ish viewers they have right now who think they're #couplegoals will start to grow up and move on in life too) At which point, ol' Tim will have to dust off the resume again.
that was me! Now is their new peak in views unless they start pushing our family friendly tips for theme parks/cruises because people going to Disney with little kids are going to want to know anything and everything that can make their trip easier. The problem with that is, if they keep doing the same things like the same concierge Disney cruise & Aulani they’ll even run out of content there.

I do see them pulling a Harry & Meghan and eventually “taking a step back” from their royal duties in the next few years and moving over to a patreon model because we know they could never manage patreon and releasing videos daily

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is why Tim pisses me off so much. Jenn has always been a little dumb and always thought she was hot stuff. She was never as all that as she thought she was, but it's just that over time, she became what she would make fun of, but never acknowledged it, still thinking she was hot stuff. Jen's opinion of herself has not wavered. She is still "Hot Girlfriend/Wife" in her head. And though she will try to adapt to "wholesome" content now, she still makes innuendo or drinks from time to time.

Tim is... obnoxious white trash in old vlogs. He is an annoying, stupid, loudmouth, obtuse, problematic, asshole, hillbilly, DRUNK. And he WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE WAS EVER THAT WAY. He walks around now with his stiff MAGA hair, his billion dollar sunglasses, and his uppity attitude about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE who is and acts like the real Tim we saw for YEARS. When Jen makes an innuendo, for example, she might laugh it off like an immature bleeping teen. But Tim will be all "Oooooh goodness" or "Uh oh, oh boy" or "Oh geez" all the duck over the place like he is Mother Superior. Or he will not laugh or low-key chastise anything that doesnt sound like nursery rhyme level boring. Like, Sir PLEASE. Tim is so uncomfortable and boring during lives when Jen leaves because he doesnt talk. He has nothing to say because he can't show his real personality or say what he really wants to, which is apparently that he doesnt know how trick or treating works or that he is purposefully mean to kids, lol. Tim, you can't be the real you you pretend to despise. You want us so badly to believe you could never be what you actually are. Regular.

Also, I know it was in style back then, but whenever I see a video of Jen with that hair, I cringe. Bandit is so cute in that vid though. They played with him more than they do Oliver lol.
---
OMG I was not watching them that long ago and I'm now thankful for that!! Holy tit what a dumb, annoying asshole he was. WTF did I just watch?!?!!! aside from looks, she hasn't changed much in demeanor but man he was all over the place like a maniac...and the camera moving 🤢🤢. No way have any of those stans seen this side of them with their holier than thou air about them. They'd be clutching their pearls.

Reactions: 14
Weird title and even weirder thumbnail. I was like "who is her? Dimmy's new girlfriend? The musician HER? Did someone die?"
Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 8.52.54 PM.png

She used some filter on her own face. Nice try Ginn, we know you look like this:
Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 8.16.12 PM.png

Also your fingers, which you forgot to facetune look ginormous compared to your shrunken face.

Couldn't even bother with a description.
Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 8.58.10 PM.png

Ginn: "there are over 200 items at the F&W Festival, but I don't think we're going to be trying that many today". YOU THINK? She totally said it with a straight face too.

Mother of the Year, Ginn, is practically out of breath huffing and puffing to go stuff her face because you guyzzzzzzz, she works so hard and has two kids and can only stuff her face while Buddy is in school!!!!
Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 9.02.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 9.02.58 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ginn doesn't get the crab dish because for $7 she wants to save her money. Ok, Miss "Set for Life" Cuntcierge Bojo.

The camera is bouncing up and down so much as they speed-waddle. No image stabilization available on your camera, huh?

Dim cackles manically and unhingedly about big barges. You're losing it dude.

Ginn also doesn't know how to use utensils.

Dimmy reads "Jonah crab claw" as "jumbo crab claw" and then says the crab claws don't look very big. Oh Dim. Ginn says again that she is going to save her money and not get the crab.
Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 9.12.53 PM.png

👀
Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 9.20.07 PM.png

Meanwhile, Dim needs to wipe his lip (this is long after eating and a meet-and-greet where he tries to Dimsplain to the Wish lady about who actually grants wishes).
Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 9.20.41 PM.png

---
They almost gush that the three caballeros ride is Da Baby's first EPCOT ride, but then they aren't sure because they've brought him there before, including the VIP tour and can't remember if they took him on Frozen...

LOL the witch changed the thumbnail after I posted the original thumbnail.

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 10.00.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 9.47.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 9.47.16 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It's flaky and buttery and layerey and pillowy.
Ginn you are gluttony and lazily and grossly and annoyingly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It's flaky and buttery and layerey and pillowy.
Ginn you are gluttony and lazily and grossly and annoyingly
I like how she was totally manhandling the donut and then she asks Dim "can I have a bite?" and then proceeds to eat half the donut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The newest voog.. have you ever started drinking before 9am? This is that. I’d say… and now it’s time to get help! but George Bush executive ordered terry schiavo’s feeding tube reinstatement so instead I’ll say, grab popcorn!

Reactions: 6
Ginn doesn't get the crab dish because for $7 she wants to save her money. Ok, Miss "Set for Life" Cuntcierge Bojo.

The camera is bouncing up and down so much as they speed-waddle. No image stabilization available on your camera, huh?

Dim cackles manically and unhingedly about big barges. You're losing it dude.

Ginn also doesn't know how to use utensils.

Dimmy reads "Jonah crab claw" as "jumbo crab claw" and then says the crab claws don't look very big. Oh Dim. Ginn says again that she is going to save her money and not get the crab.
View attachment 2550195

👀
View attachment 2550198

Meanwhile, Dim needs to wipe his lip (this is long after eating and a meet-and-greet where he tries to Dimsplain to the Wish lady about who actually grants wishes).
View attachment 2550199
---
They almost gush that the three caballeros ride is Da Baby's first EPCOT ride, but then they aren't sure because they've brought him there before, including the VIP tour and can't remember if they took him on Frozen...

LOL the witch changed the thumbnail after I posted the original thumbnail.
View attachment 2550214

View attachment 2550210

View attachment 2550211
Double or triple chin nowhere to be found in the photoshopped thumbnail!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic, not sure if anyone has mentioned already, but PC Dev hinted that he is currently in training for his "other career" to fall back on after vlogging. Speculation is a personal trainer or fitness coach type of thing and of course he "can't say just yet". Clickbait of course but at least he is acknowledging that YouTube won't last forever and working on something now is wise for when it all goes to tit. The Trackers have no skills to fall back on and at this point I honestly think they would not be able to function in society, let alone a job. They'd be looking for a camera to speak into.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why are they cosplaying as poor parents? Lol

With all that money they're saving on $14 seafood, they can afford another $35,000 concierge room in no time.

How do they remember every single one of Jackson's firsts but can't remember any of Oliver's? Why include that? Just go on the ride. Was this Oliver's first In-Park solo character meet and greet because... Jackson got to meet Mickey and Oliver got to meet some obscure character in a corner no one knows because their movie isn't out yet.

Reactions: 15
Ummm... yeah. What's up with Jenn's lumpy, jagged hip and ass outline. 🤔🤣 And her right leg looks smaller than her left. We need @Rebelle on the case. 🔍👩‍💻
I think that’s the band of her leggings that are too tight cutting in. Look at the picture @The REAL Karen McCoy posted above. It looks similar. She absolutely Facetuned herself on the right though.

@bakerbetty is my ultimate photoshop queen! She’s got an entire catalogue of evidence.

Just editing to add: her leg does look thinned and Dim is always the byproduct, look how his shorts flare out wide. He doesn’t wear shorts that big lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Off topic, not sure if anyone has mentioned already, but PC Dev hinted that he is currently in training for his "other career" to fall back on after vlogging. Speculation is a personal trainer or fitness coach type of thing and of course he "can't say just yet". Clickbait of course but at least he is acknowledging that YouTube won't last forever and working on something now is wise for when it all goes to tit. The Trackers have no skills to fall back on and at this point I honestly think they would not be able to function in society, let alone a job. They'd be looking for a camera to speak into.
They could always become professional food tasters or restaurant critics. Their many, many, many food reviews are always so informative and eloquent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ummm... yeah. What's up with Jenn's lumpy, jagged hip and ass outline. 🤔🤣 And her right leg looks smaller than her left. We need @Rebelle on the case. 🔍👩‍💻
We see every nook and cranny of the Trackers in high definition in the Vids, but yes, go ahead and Photoshop the hell out of yourself for a thumbnail or a social media picture. * Image shown may differ from the final product. It is funny that Tim never gets the Photoshop treatment.

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks like she's tried to stretch her head out away from her neck to make it look slimmer, I mean why go to that effort then appear like a slob in the vlogs, was she feeling put out cause of the other woman in the thumbnail?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.