The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My example was more--look at how OA made a vlog traveling to a new place and do things outside of the Disney bubble, it was already better than any travel day video we've seen the Trackers do. This is why the Tracker's channel doesn't grow, they are doing the same stuff over and over again, they don't do new things and they don't give any actual tips.

I do not see them going to Japan, ever again. I also don't see them going to Alaska anytime soon, and traveling to Alaska and not ever getting off the ship would be just stupid. Even if Tim gets to see Minnie's booty butt in her cute winter coat, it would be a complete waste.
Yeah, like @VloggerCritic said, nannies or not, it's hard to compare a childless vlogging couple these days with the Trackers. BUT, I also agree with you that they'll not leave their Disney bubble anytime soon (save for Cali trips where they end up at Uni Hollywood). I really think that they're hoping they can just continue the status quo enough to ride this wave of freakjob stans watching them which, in their eyes, allow them to say set on Easy St. for the time-being.

Though, like someone else mentioned the other day, and we've referenced before, they WILL eventually age out to the point that the kids will get older and not be so "cute" (or will rebel), Tim will not be able to ride the likes of Iron Gwazi for a media preview without puking, and Jenn will just get even lazier w/ her output to the point that views will get lower and lower. (not to mention, their young-ish viewers they have right now who think they're #couplegoals will start to grow up and move on in life too) At which point, ol' Tim will have to dust off the resume again.

Reactions: 21
Yeah, like @VloggerCritic said, nannies or not, it's hard to compare a childless vlogging couple these days with the Trackers. BUT, I also agree with you that they'll not leave their Disney bubble anytime soon (save for Cali trips where they end up at Uni Hollywood). I really think that they're hoping they can just continue the status quo enough to ride this wave of freakjob stans watching them which, in their eyes, allow them to say set on Easy St. for the time-being.

Though, like someone else mentioned the other day, and we've referenced before, they WILL eventually age out to the point that the kids will get older and not be so "cute" (or will rebel), Tim will not be able to ride the likes of Iron Gwazi for a media preview without puking, and Jenn will just get even lazier w/ her output to the point that views will get lower and lower. (not to mention, their young-ish viewers they have right now who think they're #couplegoals will start to grow up and move on in life too) At which point, ol' Tim will have to dust off the resume again.
I think them having kids should be a cash cow for them. This is not about whether they do or don't want to exploit their kids, because they do exploit them, in far worse ways. And not necessarily Japan or what OA is doing...but cruising with 2 kids 3 and under? People want to know. Flying to Hawaii with a 2 year old? People want tips. And no, bring a nanny to hold his McDonalds isn't a tip. People want to see different stuff in different places. San Juan in the rain? Perfect opportunity to do something that people don't typically do. Instead, they witch and complain, watch the clouds not rain and stay on the ship.

They just suck. I'd love to see Jenn working back in retail, because I'll be in there asking to speak to her manager, the way she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As a mom who would solo bring the kid to Disneyland from the age of six months (now we do 2-3 WDW trips/year together and 1 with the Mr) it's amazing how much they miss out on doing if you're making videos and claim you're a travel channel. What can you do with the age groups? Where are all the useful things for parents? Tips and tricks? It can be daunting and on Facebook groups I see so many questions ALL THE TIME - things they could answer if they weren't so lazy and inherently stupid. Where to go on the cruises, which cruise suites work best for people with little ones, or whatever. They have a captive audience but they're so stupid, lazy and can't plan but just complain. I'm on a cruise ship, it looks like rain, so what, I'll get off the ship and explore, that's the freaking point of traveling isn't it?! I've thought of this when I've been at the parks with my son as his needs and desires change as he gets older. Now in grade school is way different from when he was a toddler and we needed to navigate other things. People even ask about how to rent the damn strollers!

They claim to be a travel channel but it's stupid #homemovies exploiting their kids and showing off their horrific excuse for parenting.

Reactions: 14
I went to watch both OA and Mammoth's Japan vids. Sure, all vloggers are cringey, but I usually don't mind OA. They did provide useful info and they were able to go around the city without needing their friends holding their hands like the Trackers needed, so that's a win.

As for Mammoth, I don't ever watch her, but holy duck is she annoying. I could barely make it through without a lot of skipping. Also, are they a throuple? It seems like a weird third wheel dynamic going on there. Oh, and wearing shoes in the room, on the beds, on the sofa thing. UGH!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Tim and Jenn just aren’t smart people. They can’t make good videos. Like don’t have the ability. They got lucky, that’s all. They’re screwed without this dumb channel and they’re even screwing that up 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think them having kids should be a cash cow for them. This is not about whether they do or don't want to exploit their kids, because they do exploit them, in far worse ways. And not necessarily Japan or what OA is doing...but cruising with 2 kids 3 and under? People want to know. Flying to Hawaii with a 2 year old? People want tips. And no, bring a nanny to hold his McDonalds isn't a tip. People want to see different stuff in different places. San Juan in the rain? Perfect opportunity to do something that people don't typically do. Instead, they witch and complain, watch the clouds not rain and stay on the ship.

They just suck. I'd love to see Jenn working back in retail, because I'll be in there asking to speak to her manager, the way she does.
Honestly, I wish that weren't a thing. :(
I truly wish for the day when no one under 18 was shown on YouTube as capable of being exploited by their parents for financial gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It seems to me that 90% of their voogs are about eating. What happens when one or both of them develops stomach problems because it’s bound to happen. If they can’t film themselves eating what is there left? There’s always Target I suppose.

• Haha
Honestly, I wish that weren't a thing. :(
I truly wish for the day when no one under 18 was shown on YouTube as capable of being exploited by their parents for financial gain.
I agree. 1000%.

I guess what I'm trying to say (poorly) is, instead of showing their kid in too short/too tight shorts or telling us about their bathroom habits, they could just tell the audience about how to do parks with the kids, or cruises or plane trips with kids. You don't even have to show actual kids to give kid-centric advice. But as parents of two kids, they don't even have enough experience to give proper advice on traveling with kids. They are that out of touch with the average family. They just suck, absolutely, completely, totally, suck.

Reactions: 23
It seems to me that 90% of their voogs are about eating. What happens when one or both of them develops stomach problems because it’s bound to happen. If they can’t film themselves eating what is there left? There’s always Target I suppose.
It's already happened! Tim can't go two steps without pee shaking his way down Main Street and keep running late because of bathroom breaks. Which he constantly tells us about!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So true, They are sitting on a Gold Mine and all they can do is fart Gold Dust.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
P
Tim and Jenn just aren’t smart people. They can’t make good videos. Like don’t have the ability. They got lucky, that’s all. They’re screwed without this dumb channel and they’re even screwing that up 🍿
They have zero creativity!
---
I agree. 1000%.

I guess what I'm trying to say (poorly) is, instead of showing their kid in too short/too tight shorts or telling us about their bathroom habits, they could just tell the audience about how to do parks with the kids, or cruises or plane trips with kids. You don't even have to show actual kids to give kid-centric advice. But as parents of two kids, they don't even have enough experience to give proper advice on traveling with kids. They are that out of touch with the average family. They just suck, absolutely, completely, totally, suck.
They also don’t like doing the parks or cruises with their kids- that is a huge hurtle to better content. Tim couldn’t take J$ to a Halloween party. They drug O around Epcot yesterday cause he stuck in the stroller- once he’s mobile, it will be nannies all the time.

Reactions: 14

But haven't they always sucked? That old vlog of their Halloween anniversary they put up the other day made me realize how bad they always were. Tim acting all hysterical and yelling out random things, along with the camera going back and forth to Jenn giving me vertigo, all their inside jokes and that they seemed to be so uneducated and trashy etc etc. I came along to their vlogs late in the game...2017....and only because of the hotel tores. That was the only thing worth watching ever.
Actually their home vlogs were even worse back in the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess I don't think it's that crazy to travel internationally with small children. Thousands of people do it everyday and they're not getting paid to vlog it. It would be a lot more educational for the kids than a first class cruise. I'm not saying they should go every month but once a year when school is out would provide them with some actual core memories. Or they could take a 4 or 5 day trip once a year where they leave the kids at home with the nanny. The nanny is pretty much with them all day anyway. It can be their yearly anniversary trip, whenever they decide their anniversary actually is. If they went during a school week there wouldn't be much of a change for J$.

Reactions: 12
Spaceship Earth when people leave their camera lights on and video the entire ride, yay! 😡
IMG_2751.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I completely understand. Sometimes those types of people need a wake up to remind them they're not an immortal being that can talk down to or at others.
I agree, sometimes people like that just need to pee on a deer fence to stop being assholes.

Reactions: 10
If they were at Epcot the other day does that mean they are going to put up a F&W vlog when it's over? Just because Ginn had F&W FOMO?

Reactions: 11
I would totally pay that per night for a suite just once, I was imagining it would be in the thousands like DL or WDW suites!
I would pay for the tinker bell room. She’s my favorite character, my Etsy shop is inspired by her. As a non-vlogger I wouldn’t pay to stay in all of them, however if I was and if my channel was informational (not #homemovies) then I would in order to highlight what is available. Or I would at least get permission to tour them in order to showcase them.

Reactions: 9
It’s so true, the real star is the food (in their eyes) My husband saw me watching a vlog of theirs last week and he said, “They are always eating! Every time you are watching them, they are eating like pigs!” I laughed because even people who don’t watch them (like my husband) know that’s all that they do. 🐖

• Heart
  • Haha
Of all the comments to respond to, this is the one.

Remember this as another piece of the puzzle that is their anniversary / wedding timeline for when they contradict it next year. 🙄

1699054483018.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.