The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dipshit stans have an excuse lined up for everything "dO yOu hAvE aLl tHe sAmE fRiEnDs NoW aS A dEcAdE AgO??"
Guessing none of the stans have friends or can hold onto them either, am still friends an still keep in touch with some of the kids my parents introduced me too when I was in mommy an me classes as a baby, we went to nursery, primany, an high school all together as well

An am sure others have friends they have either know since childhood or known since their first job as well, one of my brother's friends he met in primany 1 was his best man at his wedding

So suck it stans 🖕yes we do still have the same friends we had over a decade ago

Reactions: 15
They didn't make them and give them out because there was no way to impress anyone with it... you know, the reason they go out of their way to make anything themselves, or work on any project.
Oh, I think that if they had actually filmed themselves making the bracelets, and especially if they had filmed trading or giving them out in the park, their stans would have fallen all over themselves in the comments about how kind and sweet they are, and how much they care about their fans, and how selfless it was of them to take time out of their "busy" schedules to make the bracelets, etc. etc. :sick: Not to mention the compliments and accolades and ass-kissing they would have received from the people they actually gave bracelets to.... It would be a perfect scenario for them if their laziness didn't overrule virtually all their other impulses.
---
HHN isn't over yet, it goes to 11/4 this year. Still not going to happen though.
Oops, that's what I get for assuming a holiday-specific event would be over once the actual holiday had passed, lol. To quote the she-devil, "Silly me!" :rolleyes:;)

(And yes, you're correct, at this point, it ain't happening regardless)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hey @2020planner, correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t the Trackers say they started dating during or after Hurricane Charley in ‘04? Because Hurricane Charley (if I remember right) hit in August 2004. That year all the major hurricanes hit in August and September. So they did randomly start picking Halloween as the day they started dating because they liked it?
That's how I remembered it too. I can't ever find the vlog / voog / vid these days where they talked about the hurricane sex but yeah, I recall them saying that. But then, in that vlog @Galorious posted yesterday from 2010, Tim states it's their six-year anniversary on Oct 31 which I guess was the day they decided to become "OFFICIALLY" boyfriend and girlfriend? It's so confusing...

Cuz yeah, Hurricane Charley was in August 2004 (and then Frances in Aug-Sept and Jeanne in Sept).

Jenn's mom died in February 2007.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The Trackers have got to be concerned about their channel at this point. I know Socialblade is not a perfect source, but directionally things are not great. Their views for the last 30 days are around 2.7 million and that is after they spent two weeks sometimes double posting per day. Further, they have had no growth in subs. Zero. It has been flat over the same time period. Not even the anemic 1k or 2k slow growth of the last year. To post a bunch of content and not crack 3M views with their number of subs, and for the new material not encourage more people to sub is pretty telling. I am not sure what the threshold is for the lack of views and revenue to really change how they live. My guess is their views would have to be consistently below 2M or even 1.5M to really effect them day to day. Who knows?

I just think at some point they will try to add a revenue stream. Try the podcast again, or patreon, or push new merch, or whatever. It just seems viewers are not buying what they are selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's how I remembered it too. I can't ever find the vlog / voog / vid these days where they talked about the hurricane sex but yeah, I recall them saying that. But then, in that vlog @Galorious posted yesterday from 2010, Tim states it's their six-year anniversary on Oct 31 which I guess was the day they decided to become "OFFICIALLY" boyfriend and girlfriend? It's so confusing...

Cuz yeah, Hurricane Charley was in August 2004 (and then Frances in Aug-Sept and Jeanne in Sept).

Jenn's mom died in February 2007.
Somebody save it before it disappears…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Since the Trackers are so damn boring...I wanted to point out that I watched OA Japan Travel Day vlog. The contrast between an OA travel day vlog and anything the Trackers have ever put out is just shocking. Peter mentions how he paid for the Delta Premium Seats in Points and said exactly how many points it cost them. The briefly showed the food offerings in the lounge and on the flight, not more than 3 or so minutes though, so you got an idea without being bored to death or watching them chew and talk with a mouth full of food. They talked about the customs form you have to fill out. They got a few laughs about it, but not in a rude way the way the Trackers do. They get to the hotel, same thing, 3-4 minutes, showing the room, the view, cost per night plus where he booked it. Then, they <gasp> left the room and explored the neighborhood. They showed some foods/drinks from the 7-11 and even gave, good, solid advice on exchanging money.

What struck me most in this whole video is on the flight, Peter opens a note on his phone and scrolls and scrolls and scrolls...this a list of things he'd like to do each day with facts and general information. They did their research, they didn't just hop a flight and figure it out from there. This is how you make a travel vlog.
Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 11.13.07 AM.png

Apparently someone returning home to Japan from a Disneyland trip recognized them on the flight. They did not show the interaction, but when Kitra tells the story, you can tell she is incredibly overwhelmed and appreciative of it all. Truly appreciative. The Trackers aren't capable of that. At all. Ever.

I still think they are all grifters, but this is why the Trackers views are so low, there is no thought or effort in what they put out. Nobody wants to watch the same, poorly planned, overly lavish, vacations over and over and over again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Mammoth Club just posted their Japan trip.

They stayed in and gave tours of each of the four character suites at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel,
Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast & Tinker Bell.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what they are doing for Jenn’s 40th. I forget, did they say they have another cruise booked? I can’t imagine she will let it go by without spending an exorbitant amount of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since the Trackers are so damn boring...I wanted to point out that I watched OA Japan Travel Day vlog. The contrast between an OA travel day vlog and anything the Trackers have ever put out is just shocking. Peter mentions how he paid for the Delta Premium Seats in Points and said exactly how many points it cost them. The briefly showed the food offerings in the lounge and on the flight, not more than 3 or so minutes though, so you got an idea without being bored to death or watching them chew and talk with a mouth full of food. They talked about the customs form you have to fill out. They got a few laughs about it, but not in a rude way the way the Trackers do. They get to the hotel, same thing, 3-4 minutes, showing the room, the view, cost per night plus where he booked it. Then, they <gasp> left the room and explored the neighborhood. They showed some foods/drinks from the 7-11 and even gave, good, solid advice on exchanging money.

What struck me most in this whole video is on the flight, Peter opens a note on his phone and scrolls and scrolls and scrolls...this a list of things he'd like to do each day with facts and general information. They did their research, they didn't just hop a flight and figure it out from there. This is how you make a travel vlog.
View attachment 2548718

Apparently someone returning home to Japan from a Disneyland trip recognized them on the flight. They did not show the interaction, but when Kitra tells the story, you can tell she is incredibly overwhelmed and appreciative of it all. Truly appreciative. The Trackers aren't capable of that. At all. Ever.

I still think they are all grifters, but this is why the Trackers views are so low, there is no thought or effort in what they put out. Nobody wants to watch the same, poorly planned, overly lavish, vacations over and over and over again.
I agree that they’re also grifters BUT are wayyyyy better at their jobs, I still don’t think they should take money from their fans the way they do but 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just employed a guy who turned out to be like Tim. Has the solution to everything but knows nothing. Just 'jazz hands' his way through a 20 minute word salad ramble when he gets bored or isn't understanding something. The best you can hope for with someone like that is that he electrocutes himself whilst 'fixing' something. It's exhausting.

Of course I'm not actually wishing electrocution on anyone.... I don't think.... Maybe a mild jolt. Just enough to make them thing twice next time.... And take a few days out.
I completely understand. Sometimes those types of people need a wake up to remind them they're not an immortal being that can talk down to or at others.

Mammoth Club just posted their Japan trip.

They stayed in and gave tours of each of the four character suites at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel,
Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast & Tinker Bell.
Suite costs per night in US dollars…

Cinderella: $578.36
Alice in Wonderland: $468
Beauty and the Beast: $578.36
Tinker Bell: $468

• Wow
Somebody save it before it disappears…
Well, that certainly cleared it up...not. I guess they've never had the ability to tell a clear, concise story.

I typically don't like to watch their old voogs because Tim is always so manic (drunk? high?), but it's interesting to see how they've changed. They were still sitting on top of each other, but I find that Jen was actually kind of timid, like she's not really into being on camera. Either that was just an act back then or she really has changed to become obsessed with being on camera.

Reactions: 13
Well, that certainly cleared it up...not. I guess they've never had the ability to tell a clear, concise story.

I typically don't like to watch their old voogs because Tim is always so manic (drunk? high?), but it's interesting to see how they've changed. They were still sitting on top of each other, but I find that Jen was actually kind of timid, like she's not really into being on camera. Either that was just an act back then or she really has changed to become obsessed with being on camera.
It was an act, in part. Cuz then remember all those solo vlogs she did while Tim was at work? Including the ones where she said she would dress frumpy so she wouldn't get stolen or kidnapped while - in the same vlog - also drawing attention to the shirt that was showcasing her boobs? 🙄 Or all the drunken vlogs where she was doing crazy tit? Or prancercizing through Universal? She wasn't timid there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Suite costs per night in US dollars…

Cinderella: $578.36
Alice in Wonderland: $468
Beauty and the Beast: $578.36
Tinker Bell: $468
I would totally pay that per night for a suite just once, I was imagining it would be in the thousands like DL or WDW suites!

View attachment 2548718

Hate them too. Peter has some work ethic. Kitra is a typical fake whiny “influencer”

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I noticed that too. She looks way more at tim than rather checking herself out in the camera. They also look way more "in love" at each other than now.

I know people change after so many years and that's most of the time a good thing but they seem like completely different people.

Are people actually suggesting the Trackers take an infant and a 4 year old to Japan? They won't even go to Legoland without a comped hotel...

Or are these just more "Hey the Trackers suck because other vloggers are doing XYZ" kind of posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2548718

I can really appreciate the info OA provides, and Peter's note is totally something I would put together. Hell, planning a trip is almost as much fun as being on one, imo!

Reactions: 12
Are people actually suggesting the Trackers take an infant and a 4 year old to Japan? They won't even go to Legoland without a comped hotel...

Or are these just more "Hey the Trackers suck because other vloggers are doing XYZ" kind of posts?
My example was more--look at how OA made a vlog traveling to a new place and do things outside of the Disney bubble, it was already better than any travel day video we've seen the Trackers do. This is why the Tracker's channel doesn't grow, they are doing the same stuff over and over again, they don't do new things and they don't give any actual tips.

I do not see them going to Japan, ever again. I also don't see them going to Alaska anytime soon, and traveling to Alaska and not ever getting off the ship would be just stupid. Even if Tim gets to see Minnie's booty butt in her cute winter coat, it would be a complete waste.
---
I can really appreciate the info OA provides, and Peter's note is totally something I would put together. Hell, planning a trip is almost as much fun as being on one, imo!
This is exactly how I feel. Seeing his notes really impressed me. Still grifters, but I am going to enjoy this series.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.