The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are hoping this summer it'll work out! I'm spoilt, so I want to save up so we can fly business roundtrip, or at least on the return overnight portion. :LOL: Obviously, we plan on doing the theme parks, but a lot more besides. My son wants to go to Aoshima, but it sounds like a trek. He'd be in heaven.
The cat island right? There’s a bunny island near but not that near there.
---
Did she change the thumbnail on this?
View attachment 2547741
No idea but I love seeing O smile.

Reactions: 8
Oops sorry for the confusion my picture was just a frame from the video I found amusing not the thumbnail. The thumbnail hasn't been changed.

Reactions: 10
“Your kids should know better” - Jenn, approx 27

how cute. how’s that working out for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey @2020planner, correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t the Trackers say they started dating during or after Hurricane Charley in ‘04? Because Hurricane Charley (if I remember right) hit in August 2004. That year all the major hurricanes hit in August and September. So they did randomly start picking Halloween as the day they started dating because they liked it?

Reactions: 7
How are they THIS confused about what day to celebrate their marriage on?!? Obviously the first time you were married at the courthouse. It’s not that hard.
they want to relate to their European “friends” so badly, it’s annoying. No one cares that you did vowels or nuptials or blessings in Ireland. You were already married, you idiots!

why would you think it was the universal fiasco? Again, you were ALREADY married. Such jokes.
Celebrate all the dates if you want to, just stop pretending you don’t know which one to celebrate as the official anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does Florida do common law marriages? Because arguably you could say they were married much, much, longer and may have yet another anniversary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she change the thumbnail on this?
View attachment 2547741
Nope, this was the one that was there when uploaded. I wondered why there was such a cute picture of O and it wasn't part of the vlog at all -- because it wasn't filmed and was just a photo someone took, I guess. Interesting how J baby pics were always posted to IG (I bet Jenn still doesn't know her pw 😂). I would be happy if they were choosing not to show O much because they had learned since J and are doing better, but it really seems like they just don't remember or care.

Not a stan, but I am gonna say that I think O is adorable these days, and he really has a personality that is coming through. I give credit to the two nannies for that, though. Rose may really be interacting with him a lot and it seems to show because he seems pretty expressive (especially towards Tim) and looks like he is taking things in and wanting to interact. It's good that they don't show him much, but again I don't think that is happening because of some big revelation by them as parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Check out from about 3:30.

This is why Tim pisses me off so much. Jenn has always been a little dumb and always thought she was hot stuff. She was never as all that as she thought she was, but it's just that over time, she became what she would make fun of, but never acknowledged it, still thinking she was hot stuff. Jen's opinion of herself has not wavered. She is still "Hot Girlfriend/Wife" in her head. And though she will try to adapt to "wholesome" content now, she still makes innuendo or drinks from time to time.

Tim is... obnoxious white trash in old vlogs. He is an annoying, stupid, loudmouth, obtuse, problematic, asshole, hillbilly, DRUNK. And he WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE WAS EVER THAT WAY. He walks around now with his stiff MAGA hair, his billion dollar sunglasses, and his uppity attitude about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE who is and acts like the real Tim we saw for YEARS. When Jen makes an innuendo, for example, she might laugh it off like an immature bleeping teen. But Tim will be all "Oooooh goodness" or "Uh oh, oh boy" or "Oh geez" all the duck over the place like he is Mother Superior. Or he will not laugh or low-key chastise anything that doesnt sound like nursery rhyme level boring. Like, Sir PLEASE. Tim is so uncomfortable and boring during lives when Jen leaves because he doesnt talk. He has nothing to say because he can't show his real personality or say what he really wants to, which is apparently that he doesnt know how trick or treating works or that he is purposefully mean to kids, lol. Tim, you can't be the real you you pretend to despise. You want us so badly to believe you could never be what you actually are. Regular.

Also, I know it was in style back then, but whenever I see a video of Jen with that hair, I cringe. Bandit is so cute in that vid though. They played with him more than they do Oliver lol.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I found it very odd that they don’t know how long they have been together. Jen specifically states that her mom got sick and she left “college” to go back home, and she moved directly in with Tim. So she doesn’t even know when her mom got sick? She doesn’t know what year she went to college? She can’t do simple math on that? How do you forget those gigantic moments in your life. They’ve said in past videos that they “made out” (probs more) at a Halloween party and they counted that as their anniversary. How hard is it to remember this? So strange. Will she forget what years her sons were born as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yo, he totally does as well. He just doesn't want the same crap. He doesn't want cake... sorting... bins (which btw, WHY Jen? When did you last succesfully bake? 2012?) Tim wants things like t-shirts with bootie butts on them that say, "Exclusive Concierge Donald Duck Ass Voyage 2023" or "Aulani Annual Passholder Fuzzy Butt Party 2019"
---

I think if Jennifer had done the costume, it would have been piss poor because she's dumb. Sorry. Just the way it is. But at least she wants to out in her input, I guess? Idk, I think she is too lazy to ever actually do it and without Tim, she'd just end up buying something.
But Tim is also a monster man and if you try to suggest putting ice cream in the freezer, he's the kind of guy who tells you he's going to do something else with it and then mansplain to the vlog melting points and the idea he had for the construction of a homemade ice box as the ice cream turns to soup and floods his counter in the background.
I've just employed a guy who turned out to be like Tim. Has the solution to everything but knows nothing. Just 'jazz hands' his way through a 20 minute word salad ramble when he gets bored or isn't understanding something. The best you can hope for with someone like that is that he electrocutes himself whilst 'fixing' something. It's exhausting.

Of course I'm not actually wishing electrocution on anyone.... I don't think.... Maybe a mild jolt. Just enough to make them thing twice next time.... And take a few days out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So strange. Will she forget what years her sons were born as well?

To be fair, my parents, my aunt and uncle and friends parents would forget how old we were. I'd joke saying you either gave birth or adopted us, you'd think you'd know when we were born or when you adopted us. They'd forget our names too. But I know other people have the same running joke when their families get together.

But in Jenns case, honestly I think she would forget then when Jackson and Oliver were born. Even with each kid being born within 5 days of each parent.

Reactions: 9
Hey @2020planner, correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t the Trackers say they started dating during or after Hurricane Charley in ‘04? Because Hurricane Charley (if I remember right) hit in August 2004. That year all the major hurricanes hit in August and September. So they did randomly start picking Halloween as the day they started dating because they liked it?
I’m guessing it’s the day they decided they were a couple as opposed to f*ck buddies.

Reactions: 13
We are hoping this summer it'll work out! I'm spoilt, so I want to save up so we can fly business roundtrip, or at least on the return overnight portion. :LOL: Obviously, we plan on doing the theme parks, but a lot more besides. My son wants to go to Aoshima, but it sounds like a trek. He'd be in heaven.
Of 3 countries I have lived in, Japan is my favorite. When my parents visited they had rail passes and that was an excellent way to get around Japan. They took the trains from the Hokkaido in the north to as far south as Hiroshima. There are so many interesting places, cafes and shops to visit. The Trackers don't even seem to do that in their own city. Have fun planning your trip!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.