The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one that would truly have the temper tantrum is Adam the Woo. He tried to get the owner of Uncle Eddie’s house (from the vacation movies) to let him in, and the guy ran after them. Woo was pissed that he was turned away, then he missed a concert because they wouldn’t let him bring a camera related thing inside. It’s about time Disney did something.
He also left a baseball game because they told him to put his tripod away. He was so pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yo that sounds SOOO good lol, I looked through my photos to when we were at that campground in Georgia I was talking about and we had made fajitas one night with some plant based meat actually. Then another I had pictures of lemon asparagus, corn and some Cajun potato’s that we made with the old bay seasoning
For a family that is allergic to cleaning and washing dishes, you'd think they'd think to bring tortillas - so versatile when camping! You can just roll anything up into a tortilla and eat it without worrying about utensils or dishes. Instead of communal sad cold eggies that attracted flies, they could have made hearty breakfast burritos for everyone - even a mini one for Buddy. And just wrap some foil around it (which they probably didn't have), and you can take your burrito to go while looping for the 58th time!

Also on our last day of camping, we'd usually do blueberry pancakes for breakfast - just take one of those Bisquick containers where all you have to do is add water and shake, and then dump in whatever blueberries are left from the trip. Easy peasy. Nothing fancy, but usually camp food tastes even better because you've been immersed in nature and again, burning some calories somehow.

Especially with an RV, there really is no reason to keep going out for meals, that's the point of an RV. 🙄 Some people even consider those their full-time homes, Bojos. Not just a fantasy for retirement.

Reactions: 19
He also left a baseball game because they told him to put his tripod away. He was so pissed.
And left a punk rock festival that he'd already paid for because the rules said no recording equipment... Spent an entire vlog bitching and moaning about it when it a) was clearly a posted rule and b) he could've dropped his stuff off then returned to attend the festival anyways, but wanted to be a little witch about it instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Tim have Pica or something?
Like bro, your kid had to tell you not to eat cookies off the floor of a boat, your wife had to tell you not to eat paper off the floor, your wife had to tell you not to eat food off of the sidewalk, your wife had to tell you not to eat a plastic fork?! Your friend almost died laughing at the absurdity of you slurping pasta off of a park picnic table. You made hot chocolate on a sewer grate once and eat off trash cans. You're making fun of your son because you ate a bug and he doesn't want to?
See a nutritionist.

Also RIP to the RV guy who didnt bring Tim a hose. I'm sure Tim's low-key "I'm not Karening" Karening was left in the edit for a reason. Both of these people are so petty.
---
Girl Math is a trend on tiktok lately. It basically has to do with the “math” we do to justify things. For example, if I pay for something with cash instead of with my credit card, that item is free. Girl math. Or when shopping online if shipping is free on orders over a certain price, buying more items to get the free shipping (overall paying more money) instead of just buying what you need and paying for the shipping. Girl math.
Ah, ok. Thanks and thanks 2020Planner. I, unlike Jen, do not follow teen humor on TikTok, lol. And I guess maybe it wasn't a thing in my circle when I was younger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim is deleting comments on The Tim Tracker subreddit. He deleted my comment responding to someone who said they can write off their home renovations and deleted my comment where I flat out said that he is not being truthful about when he is being hosted or not. 🤣
I tried to respond like a level headed stan to avoid being banned or deleted too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Tim have Pica or something?
Like bro, your kid had to tell you not to eat cookies off the floor of a boat, your wife had to tell you not to eat paper off the floor, your wife had to tell you not to eat food off of the sidewalk, your wife had to tell you not to eat a plastic fork?! Your friend almost died laughing at the absurdity of you slurping pasta off of a park picnic table. You made hot chocolate on a sewer grate once and eat off trash cans. You're making fun of your son because you ate a bug and he doesn't want to?
See a nutritionist.

Also RIP to the RV guy who didnt bring Tim a hose. I'm sure Tim's low-key "I'm not Karening" Karening was left in the edit for a reason. Both of these people are so petty.
---

Ah, ok. Thanks and thanks 2020Planner. I, unlike Jen, do not follow teen humor on TikTok, lol. And I guess maybe it wasn't a thing in my circle when I was younger.
I was thinking the specific mention of the hose is what brought on the--We already have another RV trip planned. I bet they manipulated the guy into another either giving them another RV rental or giving them an "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" discount. People like them don't change their manipulation methods...they just don't put it out there for all to see anymore, because you know, they're set for life.

I also think they had some sort of issue with the golf cart. On the very first day, they are buying the s'mores kit in the grab and go food place. They mentioned it was $10, they could have bought way more for $10 at Publix. Then, on the last day, they have a gigantic basket of s'mores supplies and gifts for J$ from the golf cart company? Why would they have even looked at the s'mores in the grab and go place if they had a huge basket of supplies? I think they bitched about something, the golf cart people had to come back and brought them an "I'm sorry, please don't talk tit about us in your vlog" basket. Although the golf cart people should never rent to them again for breaking the law when Jenn was driving with her phone in her hand recording and putting it out there for everyone to see.

There was a lot to unpack in that last vid.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I thought Ginn didn't include a link to the RV rental company on the last "vid" out of typical laziness, but it may have been out of spite. Well, and laziness.

Did anyone else see the vlog where mainstreet moments was turned away from mk b/c he had professional recording equipment? Camera and external mics basically. Wonder if Timmy will be turned away with his external mic. He’ll have a meltdown.
He tried to bring in "pro" wired microphones. The rest of his stuff seemed fine but he had no way to store that gear outside of MK so he left. No impact on vloggers who are all using wireless mics last time I checked.

Reactions: 6
Nate did a better job at a ghost costume for his dog than the Trackers did for their miracle child. How in the world can they suck so badly at everything they do?
IMG_2570.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just got back from trick or treating with my neice an the two of us had an absolute blast, it was so much fun, I did get my "aunt tax" in skittles an those hard chewy lollypops that she was insistent she was having 😅 we did in the end start helping her to pick things she could eat though or we'd have had a bag entirely filled with lollys she wouldn't be able to have

It makes me wonder how the slackers can miss out doing this with J, they have no excuse not to take him out, it's honestly sad that these are the little things he's going remember an look back on an realise how much he's missed out, his school friends am sure will all have been out an will probably be talking about it at school, like am already super excited for next year because of how much fun I had with her tonight

• Heart
I simply can’t bring myself to watch them any more. But am curious at the comment on their thumbnail 3 days ago. It’s the one where they are laughing hysterically on the couch & it says “ New Parenting Achievement “. Could someone explain what that is, please?
---
Nate did a better job at a ghost costume for his dog than the Trackers did for their miracle child. How in the world can they suck so badly at everything they do?
View attachment 2543330
Perfect eyeholes and the dog can see properly!👍
---
Another avatar candidate for someone 👆

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My family camps all the time. We camp in our RV everywhere we go. This summer we drove from Alabama to California in our camper. I know people think it's weird but we love it. One of our favorite campgrounds is Fort Wilderness. Can confirm campers refer to it as "The Fort" and looping is a thing. The trackers are not avid campers and renting a camper does not make you one. They are not our people.
If you are from Alabama, there is a park in Central Alabama called tannehill State Park that also goes all out for Halloween. It is super fun to go see how campers decorate their campsites.

I think that they missed out on a great opportunity by not decorating their campsite. If they would’ve just gone and gotten some inflatables put them out, they could’ve made a sign that said”happy Halloween from the Tim tracker family” and they could’ve had candy to give out to the kids and it would be promoting their channel and letting their kids have fun, but you know I guess actually putting any kind of work into promoting their channel is not fun unless they’re getting some thing free out of it

Reactions: 15
I simply can’t bring myself to watch them any more. But am curious at the comment on their thumbnail 3 days ago. It’s the one where they are laughing hysterically on the couch & it says “ New Parenting Achievement “. Could someone explain what that is, please?
---

Perfect eyeholes and the dog can see properly!👍
---

Another avatar candidate for someone 👆
I believe the new parenting achievement was that Tim was going to be chaperoning J$ field trip. Jenn was sad that they both couldn't go, but, she reminded us that she actually couldn't do it anyway because she's nursing Da Baby. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Jen starts off the latest home voog with "Good morning and happy home vlog. So I've been trying to do like a regular video and like a home vlog video just to (stammers a bit) I don't know, just cuz I kind of missed the home vlog"

I guess it took her a second to remember not to say they are doing more home voogs because their wallets are getting thinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buddy is wearing the same shirt two days in a row, so well on his way to being like his egg and sperm donor. Laundry, what's that?

Wait, I think it might be 3 days in a row! Friday after the field trip, when he's trying to block them from walking around the coffee table, Saturday when he's carving the pumpkin and Sunday when they go to Disney Springs.

WTF?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
As we all know that Jackson won’t be going I hope Jenn hasn’t squeezed herself into his Jackson Storm (?) costume so she could go trick or treating with Tim while 2 nannies put her miracle children to bed

Reactions: 10
The bike shorts brigade!
Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 2.45.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 2.50.29 PM.png

---
Did she.... forget that she claimed to be nursing Da Baby on the carousel at Legoland back in June?
Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 2.54.33 PM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.