The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before pumpkin carving, Jackson has a nose full of snot. Instead of noticing it and perhaps wiping his nose Tim just keeps filming him.

I also think Jackson was picking his nose when they were playing toll road.

They are just leaving all kinds of stuff on the YT for kids at school to make fun of him.

IMG_1665.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
We just got back too, it was hella cold(37 felt like 28). Needed an actual coat this year 🤣
I was in a puffer jacket, a Disneyland Electrical Parade sweater that lit up, and my fleece lined leggings I wear skating. My sparkly Minnie Ears, too! 🤣 I was freezing!

Kiddo was the Mandalorian who carried round a fashionable cat tote for his loot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A thought just occurred to me. Is it possible that one of the Bojos was REQUIRED to chaperone the field trip due to their child’s poor behavior and lack of discipline? I can’t see them as being the volunteer type parents unless they’re told they have to.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In the Disney Springs video when they are recording, Jenn is pushing the stroller, but when the camera is off (from the Stan picture) we can see that the nanny pushes it. Do you think Jenn starts pushing it right before they start recording?
Smoke n mirrors! 🤪

Reactions: 12
“When you are camping, you don’t eat a lot of vegetables”

Like you ever eat “vegetables”.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A thought just occurred to me. Is it possible that one of the Bojos was REQUIRED to chaperone the field trip due to their child’s poor behavior and lack of discipline? I can’t see them as being the volunteer type parents unless they’re told they have to.
Along the same lines, I could see them deciding that Ginn is preemptively banned from ever being a chaperone.

They seriously sound like actual aliens who have never had their own childhoods as they pat themselves on the back for "parental achievements unlocked". Who the duck acts this manic over a kid going on a field trip? They are a child, that is what they DO in school. JFC. "I'm so excited" for WHAT Ginn? Buddy ignores all your GD incessant questions anyway and you have no idea how to connect with him and you don't actually care what they do on the field trip because even if you miraculously stepped outside your own bleeping main character bubble, you lack any ability to seriously listen to anyone else or retain information. It all just sounds like some pretend cosplay game to them. "Our first goody bags!" (super environmentally friendly and totally not choke hazards or anything by the way). You are both basically in your 40s but acting like you're playing house with dolls. It's just bizarre. They've lost all sense of reality in so many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Along the same lines, I could see them deciding that Ginn is preemptively banned from ever being a chaperone.

They seriously sound like actual aliens who have never had their own childhoods as they pat themselves on the back for "parental achievements unlocked". Who the duck acts this manic over a kid going on a field trip? They are a child, that is what they DO in school. JFC. "I'm so excited" for WHAT Ginn? Buddy ignores all your GD incessant questions anyway and you have no idea how to connect with him and you don't actually care what they do on the field trip because even if you miraculously stepped outside your own bleeping main character bubble, you lack any ability to seriously listen to anyone else or retain information. It all just sounds like some pretend cosplay game to them. "Our first goody bags!" (super environmentally friendly and totally not choke hazards or anything by the way). You are both basically in your 40s but acting like you're playing house with dolls. It's just bizarre. They've lost all sense of reality in so many ways.
Exactly. When the family motto is “if we can’t film it, we don’t do it”…makes it suspicious that they’d willingly give up their kid-free time. You are so right. They’re playing house. Back in the day as teenagers, we’d go walk around the mall as an activity. They are still doing that, just at Target instead of the mall.

Reactions: 16
My kids school normally has parents send in stuff, but it can’t be food. No info came home this year and turns out I was the only parent to send anything in. We found Halloween pokemon party packs that my son wanted to pass out. And now I’m freezing my ass off in 40 degree weather so he can have a great time running around. The trackers suck. There’s only so many years to dress up and do this. Those kids will have no sense of what traditions are and true “core” memories. The only thing that will stand out from the rotation of trips will be how unstable their lives are.
I‘m an older adult & I still reminisce about certain special Halloween nights as a child with my friends. Can you imagine J$ or O sitting there as an adult with nothing to share? Hopefully, they’ ll have friends but…

Reactions: 12
Exactly. When the family motto is “if we can’t film it, we don’t do it”…makes it suspicious that they’d willingly give up their kid-free time. You are so right. They’re playing house. Back in the day as teenagers, we’d go walk around the mall as an activity. They are still doing that, just at Target instead of the mall.
I think real parents are also SO busy being parents, they don't have time to keep gushing nonsensically and repeatedly about a field trip they're not even going on (while staring at themselves on camera and rooting for extra mushed up food between their teeth). And yet every other human being who is busy AF and has a million responsibilities and tasks and deadlines and stressors to juggle can still remember far more clearly than the witch who has filmed her life for a decade+, her entire childrens' lives since before they were born, and STILL CAN'T REMEMBER DA BABY ALREADY WENT ON HIS FIRST CAROUSEL RIDE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS AGO.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I hope the educators at the preschool make sure to prescreen those items before allowing J$ to distribute them amongst his fellow classmates!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2543931

Make any effort. Please.
Again - with the jump scares, guys! We're going to have to put up warnings. 🤣 🤣 🤣
That image was so huge on my desktop just now, and her face scared the tit out of me!

Also - what the duck is this?

My DH has literally NEVER squished, lodged, connected - whatever word you want to use - his armpit so close to the side of my arm as to seem fused together. WHAT IS THIS?!?! WHO sits like this?!?!

1698803668666.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They just can't get enough of each other's musky Native-scented body odor you guyzzzzz. #AluminumFree

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope this comes to Florida one day-

I listened to this yesterday and it fascinating. The law in Illinois requires that parents using underage kids on social media that is monetized put money aside and gives kids a right to sue when they turn 18 if the parents did not do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.