Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
@Quasimodo We are physically fine, thank you.
Emotionally, mentally? No.
This is the worst thing that has ever happened in my state, he went after people he knew would be vulnerable. He attacked children. It was kid's night at the bowling alley. He's still at large. It's monstrous.
Nobody really knows anything. They've called off school for everyone. We're a tiny state- everyone is connected.
I am distraught
My heart breaks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Regina Phelange

I want to just take a minute for everyone who watches the entire cruise vlogs. They spent 35k+ on this. Not 3.5k. $35,000 AMERICAN DOLLARS. That is some people’s annual income, or college tuition, or a house payment. Wedding, And they spent this kind of money for a DISNEY CRUISE. And they’ve done it not once, twice but THREE times now. And I will bet money it will make another apearence this year.

something is not right I don’t know any wealthy people who have spent upwards on 100k on 3 Disney Cruises. The math ain’t mathing. 100k is JUST for the cruises. Factor in all of their other extravagant staycations, Aulani & DCA first class trips, Orlando staycations, Rivian (even tho they already have an expensive Tesla) outdoor kitchen It is obscene! This is in a time span of what 2 years? All the shit they spend money on in such a short amount of time. And they wonder why people get upset about it and find them unrelatable, because they ARE.

I really hope for the boys sake they really did rank in millions in their heyday and really do have a nice nest egg to fall back on because I think it’s so utterly irresponsible to blow money like this when you’re entire livelihood relies on YouTube. With massive disrupters and the over saturated Disney vlogger market they really should be a little more humble with their spending

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Honestly, Nate has really been living his best life. He has friends, travels, a lucrative sponsorship. When he travels he does things in the region and not just go to a chain restaurant or fast food (YITS eating fast food in London🙄). People may not like him but he is riding high and I think he is actually appreciating what is happening in his life right now. The Bryan and Aaron thing is awesome and yeah I’m jealous of that

• Heart
Reactions: 54

quietcandy

VIP Member
Not a recap, but WE GOT A BINGO! Two bingos, actually!

bingowin.png

Original, unmarked one for comparison:
bingo_org.png

Almost had it 3 ways, but they had to cancel their spa day because J was kicked out of the kid's club like everyone thought. Or, rather, he just threw a tantrum and refused to go because they've never bothered to socialize their children with anyone except themselves. One month of school can't fix years worth of bad parenting, unfortunately.

We win nothing, however, because watching the Trackers is never a win :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

court2022

Chatty Member
Ginn talking about the Chucky house: "He got me! Well, he didn't really get me." Oh really, Ginn?! Chucky didn't actually "get" you? I'm surprised!!!

---

I have no words.
IMG_2499.PNG
IMG_2500.PNG
IMG_2501.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
And they didn't even remember to bring bacon and eggs originally? Why is this basic camping shit SO DIFFICULT for them??? I just cannot comprehend it. They paid $15 dollars for a package of bacon and $10.50 for hutdogs because of their incompetence. They waste so much money because of their own constant incompetence.
There's a Publix 15 minutes away. Probably 3 Publix within a 15 minute drive radius. Never mind the fact that they drove to Lake Nona and back TWICE that very same day, so they probably drove past 15 Publix stores. They suck. They just absolutely suck. Incompetence doesn't even begin to describe them.

Reactions: 46

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I haven't watched (trying to observe no watch Wednesday), so maybe they explain. But what is the point of staying in an RV? They are just renting it and paying someone to set everything up. What advantage does an RV have over staying in a cabin? I know last time she declared themselves "RV people" after only staying there for about 3 hours, but it really makes no sense to me. Of course, that's par for the course with these idiots I guess.
I don't get it myself. She went through every cabinet in the kitchen, showing us the dishes, pots, pans, lemon squeezer and then they went the quick service place to pick up some dinner. What they do makes absolutely zero sense.

What I think is the most asshole thing about them here in this video--well, two things. 1--they took the golf cart out to get dinner and drove around looking at everyone's big Halloween set ups and golf cart decorations, leaving OG Buddy somewhere. J$ would have loved that. That, to me, is why you'd rent a golf cart...to take the kid around and look at people's stuff. Which leads me to asshole move #2--they recognize the fact that people go all out decorating their campsites and golf carts for Halloween. They have a kid who would be totally into it, yet they do not decorate their own campsite or golf cart. They're all about monetizing everyone else's decorations and can't be bothered to do anything on their own. Assholes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Nate did a better job at a ghost costume for his dog than the Trackers did for their miracle child. How in the world can they suck so badly at everything they do?
IMG_2570.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
It's funny that the stans like to say they they both have full time jobs but the only person in that house that has a full time job is their nanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

2020planner

VIP Member
So while Tim and Jenn are posting videos of something they did over a month ago of an event that doesn't even have a week left, that they've covered 5 times and there are a million other videos out there. Nate posted on his instagram a video of him with Bryan Cranston and doing shots with Aaron Paul. I've never been jealous of any of this vloggers, and I'm sure I'll get hate for it, but I must admit, I would have loved to do shots with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston. I'm a tad jealous.

Now it's time to throw in the towel Trackers, you're done.
Yeah, not gonna lie... that was a cool little clip he posted.

Suck on it, Trackers.

1698242721237.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So while Tim and Jenn are posting videos of something they did over a month ago of an event that doesn't even have a week left, that they've covered 5 times and there are a million other videos out there. Nate posted on his instagram a video of him with Bryan Cranston and doing shots with Aaron Paul. I've never been jealous of any of this vloggers, and I'm sure I'll get hate for it, but I must admit, I would have loved to do shots with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston. I'm a tad jealous.

Now it's time to throw in the towel Trackers, you're done.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Saw this comment on FB concerning Oliver at Ft Wilderness:
“we also drove around some loops and passed them sat outside their RV after this. Jenn was holding him on her lap then so maybe someone was watching him for them back at the RV”
The Stan who originally posted the photo did end up responding and said Oliver was not with them when they took that photo.
---
David is probably trolling but this is great:
784DE21B-AAD7-4455-A682-4DE2B4D37544.jpeg
E81602D9-7FEC-4D96-9C4D-C8A125D2FFC1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

scopeyscope

VIP Member
OK for those of you that will not watch this. It is basically a Jenn vlog, there is no house footage. She was even late for the RIP tour like they went through half the houses before she decided to show up they said that she was putting down the babies but I bet you that the nanny didn’t show up in time because you know she would’ve been there at the beginning. As far as the video goes, It’s the tour guide describing the house before they go in and then Jenns reaction when they come out and then she eats one corndog but she got on my nerves with the last of us house because she was dissing the house but the stupid bitch hasn’t even played the game. The house was based on the game not the TV show so shut your fucking face, I’m a huge last of us fan. I’ve played both games numerous times. she’s an insufferable Twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39