The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are at DS with stans friends from Chicago. Looks like the woman from the photo next to the stroller and the guy in the light gray shirt. They really do need to reach far outside the greater Orlando area for people willing to hang with them.

And yep, Buddy wore the same shirt three days in a row. I can't imagine it wasn't a mess just with the pumpkin carving, and then to wear it another day??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Black wrinkly shirt + navy blue bike shorts is certainly a choice when you're out and about, especially when you're hosting stans "friends". Weird how everyone else around them still manage to look like they've showered and didn't roll out of bed wearing what they're wearing out.

Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 2.57.17 PM.png

The stans "friends" they're with also have the same body shapes as their idols. Just like the stans "friends" they were with at Celebration farmers market. Maybe the same couple?

Buddy grabs a Christmas stocking from Dim and mumbles "I want I need" and starts to walk away with the stocking. Dim just says, "...what?"

Maybe they're making money by agreeing to hang out with visiting stans. Like a VIP tore. I'm sure they also accept big tips.
---
Dude, Dim. Ease up on the cookies.
Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 3.07.33 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Black wrinkly shirt + navy blue bike shorts is certainly a choice when you're out and about, especially when you're hosting stans "friends". Weird how everyone else around them still manage to look like they've showered and didn't roll out of bed wearing what they're wearing out.

View attachment 2543652

The stans "friends" they're with also have the same body shapes as their idols. Just like the stans "friends" they were with at Celebration farmers market. Maybe the same couple?

Buddy grabs a Christmas stocking from Dim and mumbles "I want I need" and starts to walk away with the stocking. Dim just says, "...what?"

Maybe they're making money by agreeing to hang out with visiting stans. Like a VIP tore. I'm sure they also accept big tips.
---
View attachment 2543656
She's giving me trunchbull vibes like that where trunchbull was doing the weights an had that belt on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks like some 80's band's male roadie talking about the good ol' days on the tour bus on VH1's Behind the Music.
Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 3.09.46 PM.png

I hope Buddy's classmates sanitize the tit out of the goody bags the Bojos put together. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I know the kid can't help it but his voice is almost as aggravating as his mother's. It just seems like he has gotten shriller and louder the past few videos. I know a lot of it boils down to his parental units not controlling him. But Jesus.
---

View attachment 2543652

---
View attachment 2543656
Is Dim about to enter his third trimester? Looks like they went the Junior route with their third child. Seriously though, I'm actually surprised they are not bigger based off of their eating habits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t like those loot bags. Too much creepy stuff for three-year-olds. Not all of it, just some of it. Kids are on all different levels when it comes to Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it can be hard sometimes to know how to dress if you’re overweight but you can always look clean and brush your hair. In the photo from behind she just looks dirty and she’s obviously lost her hairbrush. No excuse for this, just slutty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, anyone catch that they said J$ weight in this one. I think it was in response to Tattle's discussion of how he has outgrown his stroller. Seriously though, they don't give a duck about his privacy at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Listen you guyzzzzzz, we just don't understand, they're trying to get "Hitchhiker Chic" trending as a style, okay???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it can be hard sometimes to know how to dress if you’re overweight but you can always look clean and brush your hair. In the photo from behind she just looks dirty and she’s obviously lost her hairbrush. No excuse for this, just slutty
I can almost imagine how bad she smells. She probably covers herself in Native and over priced perfume but it probably doesn't hide the smell of body odor and one too many meals of fish. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And I know the school probably does it to avoid food allergies, but I still rolled my eyes at the school wants no candy thing. It's freaking Halloween. Oh, I forgot only Dimmy gets candy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I didn’t like those loot bags. Too much creepy stuff for three-year-olds. Not all of it, just some of it. Kids are on all different levels when it comes to Halloween.
Plus some things looked too small. Just was cheap junk.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.