The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, such a bad look to not even try to decorate if you’re going to make a FW video with looping as the main activity. Just go buy some inflatables and put them up. Buddy would have loved it. They string one string of lights on the golf cart and that’s it.

Their life is just complete and utter chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My family camps all the time. We camp in our RV everywhere we go. This summer we drove from Alabama to California in our camper. I know people think it's weird but we love it. One of our favorite campgrounds is Fort Wilderness. Can confirm campers refer to it as "The Fort" and looping is a thing. The trackers are not avid campers and renting a camper does not make you one. They are not our people.
Thanks for this info! You know what, I had a feeling that real Fort Wilderness campers DO call it “the Fort”. I think what seems off about it is just that they use it, I get the same feeling when they cruise and Tim uses words like “aft” when he’s giving a tour of parts of the ship. They want so desperately to be cruise people or Fort people and they just aren’t, it all seems so forced. It really is too bad that they’re so terrible at showcasing different things on their “travel” channel, because Fort Wilderness seems like such a perfect place to show a real different Disney experience.

And to the point @xmasbdaygirl made about decorations, I saw some footage of the Halloween golf cart parade yesterday and realized just how much they do for Halloween over there. There was a stretching room cart that was unbelievable! Between that and the time they spent looking at other campsites, I had the same thought about decorations. Sure, they put a few lights on their golf cart and had some candy out but J probably would’ve loved to decorate their campsite a little bit, too.

Reactions: 13
The slackers would be the type to be the only house in the area not decorated an keep all their lights off an the door shut but send their kid out to other people for candy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the Tim Tracker subreddit, someone who said they are new to the community asked if Tim has another job since the views they get don’t seem to support their lifestyle. Lots of people chiming in saying they get a lot of free stays from Disney (the Stan’s continue to believe this) and that they can even write off their home renovations as tax write offs (that’s not how taxes work).
Someone mentioned that they know Morgan Adam’s (Shane Dawson’s sister in law) and she was making 30k a month from YouTube and she would get less views than the Trackers.
They definitely have more money than we think but the current views will not maintain the lifestyle they have grown accustomed to.
I agree I do think they make more money then we think. I’ve mentioned this before. There are other Disney vloggers who get 1/3 the views the trackers get and are able to quit their day jobs and buy Teslas (Dev who gets no views) and/or buy a house (Palllo even though it fell through) so I do believe they aren’t making AS MUCH as they did in their heyday but they are still probably earning “enough”

also is that 30k a month before or after taxes because that makes a big difference. If the trackers are making around 30k per month that explains concierge everytime they cruise. I do standby my previous posts that they really should be more humble and saving their money. If they aren’t taken out by a disrupters I think they will “age out” of their channel. Right now they are still “young” and have young children but do we think people are going to be interested in late 40’s/50 year old tim fondling characters at Disney? Especially if their children no longer want to be in camera or are in school all day and can’t film. Not age shaming whatsoever. I think it’s a legitimate concern and something they should be thinking about

Reactions: 12
Thanks for this info! You know what, I had a feeling that real Fort Wilderness campers DO call it “the Fort”. I think what seems off about it is just that they use it, I get the same feeling when they cruise and Tim uses words like “aft” when he’s giving a tour of parts of the ship. They want so desperately to be cruise people or Fort people and they just aren’t, it all seems so forced. It really is too bad that they’re so terrible at showcasing different things on their “travel” channel, because Fort Wilderness seems like such a perfect place to show a real different Disney experience.

And to the point @xmasbdaygirl made about decorations, I saw some footage of the Halloween golf cart parade yesterday and realized just how much they do for Halloween over there. There was a stretching room cart that was unbelievable! Between that and the time they spent looking at other campsites, I had the same thought about decorations. Sure, they put a few lights on their golf cart and had some candy out but J probably would’ve loved to decorate their campsite a little bit, too.
It is unbelievable the decorations for Halloween and Christmas. People will stay the whole month of October and December and decorate. it is a huge thing along with the golf cart parades. Part of the fun of the fort is having non-park days and hanging out with your family and cooking at the camper and looping to check out other people's rigs and decorations. I get its a weird thing but its a culture of people and we love it. AGAIN the Trackers are not our people. If you want to rent a camper to check out the vibe there, DO IT, it's so fun, but don't act like you are the expert on this topic cuz u aint.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember how Ginn said she’d planned to do a “big dinner” for the first night but things “just got away” from her? Surely that means they’d have to have packed ingredients from home especially after they made a big deal about having had to do yet another grocery run after loitering just to get hot wheels and baby food. And then they spent one dinner with the overpriced hut dogs and a breakfast with sad pricey bacon and communal shared spit eggies, the rest was eating out. Maybe a little less looping (both via golf cart and “an ogre is like shrek who is like an ogre” conversations) and more doing, Ginn. Being a mom isn’t just smothering your spawn with foul-breathed kisses.

I’m surprised they didn’t even attempt to do a Fritos walking taco for a meal. Or heck even some baked potatoes or grilled corn…. Last time I went car camping, I don’t think we even had hot dogs once but we did have meals like veggie fajitas with tofu (packed chopped up veggies and marinated tofu from home in a cooler), and had veggie omelets for breakfast. Heck she could have even utilized her veggie kebab “recipe” again! We also always bring so much fruit, like apples and oranges, always a yummy treat after hiking or canoeing or you know, being active all day, and compostable.
Yo that sounds SOOO good lol, I looked through my photos to when we were at that campground in Georgia I was talking about and we had made fajitas one night with some plant based meat actually. Then another I had pictures of lemon asparagus, corn and some Cajun potato’s that we made with the old bay seasoning

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree 100%
They had a chance to really shift and corner the market on how to do Disney with small kids since none of their competition have kids. The Bojans clearly have no problem featuring their kids so they can’t use that as an excuse.
Another example: They could have showed how to use rider switch but they don’t have to ever utilize this since they can leave the kids with the nanny plus they don’t really like to wait in line for rides. They probably don’t even know how to do something like rider switch.

They have no interest in changing their content or trying to make it better. Tim is still just going in with no plan, just filming his day and then Jenn cleans up the sound and uploads the video.

Their views will not get any better. Other than the recent cruise videos, none of their videos have hit 100k views.
They can't help people plan their trips because they have no idea how to plan their own! They are so inept, it's ridiculous. If I were them I'd have a massive spreadsheet tracking everything from the last time xyz park was visited to upcoming special events and I'd come up with a schedule.

They wake up every day like "hmmm.. what should we do today after we eat massive amounts of food?" That's why they've been to places multiple times and are still talking about what they'll do "next time", but that time will never come because the only thing they prioritize on their "schedule" is eating. They suck, and the reason we all hate them is because they don't deserve the success they've lucked into because they've never actually worked for it.
---
also is that 30k a month before or after taxes because that makes a big difference. If the trackers are making around 30k per month that explains concierge everytime they cruise. I do standby my previous posts that they really should be more humble and saving their money. If they aren’t taken out by a disrupters I think they will “age out” of their channel. Right now they are still “young” and have young children but do we think people are going to be interested in late 40’s/50 year old tim fondling characters at Disney? Especially if their children no longer want to be in camera or are in school all day and can’t film. Not age shaming whatsoever. I think it’s a legitimate concern and something they should be thinking about
I feel this way about all YouTubers in general. It seems like they all spend as if the YouTube money train will never stop. I wonder how many of them will end up on a fixed income when they're older because they failed to live below their means and save for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They can't help people plan their trips because they have no idea how to plan their own! They are so inept, it's ridiculous. If I were them I'd have a massive spreadsheet tracking everything from the last time xyz park was visited to upcoming special events and I'd come up with a schedule.

They wake up every day like "hmmm.. what should we do today after we eat massive amounts of food?" That's why they've been to places multiple times and are still talking about what they'll do "next time", but that time will never come because the only thing they prioritize on their "schedule" is eating. They suck, and the reason we all hate them is because they don't deserve the success they've lucked into because they've never actually worked for it.
I realize this is helping them out too much, but I know they won't take any advice here: All they really need to do is get a giant whiteboard for the office and make a weekly list. Jenn spends all her time on the internet anyway, take a look at different Disney facebook tips/tricks groups, even go to the DISboards, look at the most common questions people ask--and it's the same questions, over and over again...and do a series based on those subjects.

It's really not rocket science and it doesn't even have to be overly complicated. They just have to put in a little bit of effort.

I had a long, stressful day yesterday, so I'm having a Jenn day today and mostly browsing the internet instead of doing my actual job.

Reactions: 11
I agree, such a bad look to not even try to decorate if you’re going to make a FW video with looping as the main activity. Just go buy some inflatables and put them up. Buddy would have loved it. They string one string of lights on the golf cart and that’s it.

Their life is just complete and utter chaos.
I do wonder how others who spend the time and money feel about the Trackers monetizing their decorations....especially when they do not do their own.

Reactions: 12
Speaking of how the Bojans went all out on decorating and put up that one string of lights on the golf cart, didn't Tim say he popped over to Publix real quick to buy them? And yet, they bitched about having to buy the pricey bacon and hot dogs at "the Fort". No popping over to Publix for actual food? They just never make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love how at the end of the video Jenn goes through the list of things that she wants to do there. You were just there?!?!? Why couldn't you do it this time???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I realize this is helping them out too much, but I know they won't take any advice here: All they really need to do is get a giant whiteboard for the office and make a weekly list. Jenn spends all her time on the internet anyway, take a look at different Disney facebook tips/tricks groups, even go to the DISboards, look at the most common questions people ask--and it's the same questions, over and over again...and do a series based on those subjects.

It's really not rocket science and it doesn't even have to be overly complicated. They just have to put in a little bit of effort.

I had a long, stressful day yesterday, so I'm having a Jenn day today and mostly browsing the internet instead of doing my actual job.
People really do be asking the same questions over and over and over. I joined a Facebook group for MNSSHP since it was my first time attending this year and I had to leave the group. It was the same questions over and over. “Can we use DAS at the party?” “Is Mickey in his Halloween costume at 4 pm?” “What’s the wait time for Jack and Sally?” “What’s the best place to watch the parade?” “Do I need lightning lane?” “How can I get an extra ticket if the party is sold out?”
Those were the common questions I would see asked DAILY. I bet Tim doesn’t even know the answer to half the questions asked in that group. Not sure how people like the Stan’s think the Bojans are Disney experts when the only thing they know how to do at Disney is eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Too bad Dimmy's not stuck on the yellow monorail that's being evac'd... Imagine the livestream views he would get!

I’m honestly shocked Tim knew West Virginia was a place, but our team is definitely not the “West Virginia bumblebees” - they really do say whatever their remaining brain cells conjure up without a second thought, don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how at the end of the video Jenn goes through the list of things that she wants to do there. You were just there?!?!? Why couldn't you do it this time???
I feel like she does this after every staycation! She’ll be like “I wish we did more of this or that” or “time just got away so we didn’t get to do xyz but next time I want to do this” meanwhile they do absolutely nothing while they were there. It’s their total lack of planning and NO time management skills are to blame. It probably takes them 2 hours just to get out of their hotel room to go down to the pool

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Note even a double dose of J$ in the thumbnail could bring in the views... 34k after 18 hours... This is how the millionaires do it, folks!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My family tent camps so the only option for cooking is on a portable grill or on a campfire. For us, it’s fun to plan what meals we can come up with. Sure we’ll do burgers/hut dugs one day, but we eat well and it’s pretty easy to plan on basics like grilled chicken, steak, veggie packets, salads, cast iron pizza, etc.

Watching them “camp” is a joke. I get they used a few hours each day to shuttle OGB J$ back and forth, but what the hell else did they do over four days? How did they not do Hoop De Doo one night or any other activity besides a short pony ride? Also, if anyone can put Ginn hopscotching into a gif, I think all the unwell will enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they’re going back again soon. Let me guess, to “loop” and look at everyone else’s holiday decorations 🙄

I think they prefer to be anywhere else than home so they can ignore the fact their home is in shambles.

Reactions: 17
It’s amazing how those shorts can be so tight, yet so baggy in that one area.
I dated a Mr. Big. He couldn’t wear shorts because it bulged out too much. However, he could appear completely flat in pants because his junk hung low and was pushed back toward his butt by the seam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone else see the vlog where mainstreet moments was turned away from mk b/c he had professional recording equipment? Camera and external mics basically. Wonder if Timmy will be turned away with his external mic. He’ll have a meltdown.
The one that would truly have the temper tantrum is Adam the Woo. He tried to get the owner of Uncle Eddie’s house (from the vacation movies) to let him in, and the guy ran after them. Woo was pissed that he was turned away, then he missed a concert because they wouldn’t let him bring a camera related thing inside. It’s about time Disney did something.
---
I think Adam's facebook post was somewhere in the middle. It seems, at least to me, that Adam has been getting a lot of criticism lately, more so than ever before and his views are also down. Adam knows Tim constantly deals with haters and online criticism and Tim's views are in the commode. Adam was commiserating with Tim. I don't think Adam's post was about family/marital problems because that's not something that Adam can connect with. Adam doesn't have a lazy slob of a wife. A sinking channel on the other hand...they are both circling the drain and misery loves company.

I am surprised that since that comment, there has not been a Tim and Adam day because those videos seem to be huge ego boosters for both of them.
I’d watch it in a minute if they recreate the “Tim ears spaghetti off the picnic table” scene 🎬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.