The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People really do be asking the same questions over and over and over. I joined a Facebook group for MNSSHP since it was my first time attending this year and I had to leave the group. It was the same questions over and over. “Can we use DAS at the party?” “Is Mickey in his Halloween costume at 4 pm?” “What’s the wait time for Jack and Sally?” “What’s the best place to watch the parade?” “Do I need lightning lane?” “How can I get an extra ticket if the party is sold out?”
Those were the common questions I would see asked DAILY. I bet Tim doesn’t even know the answer to half the questions asked in that group. Not sure how people like the Stan’s think the Bojans are Disney experts when the only thing they know how to do at Disney is eat.
Ugh, sounds like my local Facebook group. Every day someone is asking for pizza or Chinese restaurant recommendations. Doesn't anyone know how to use the search function???

Reactions: 12
Ugh, sounds like my local Facebook group. Every day someone is asking for pizza or Chinese restaurant recommendations. Doesn't anyone know how to use the search function???
There are two kinds of people in the world - those who google everything (me!) and those who absolutely refuse to lift a damn finger and just type their stupid questions into google. I seriously don't understand the latter but I keep being stuck with them as colleagues. Of course even when I give them a direct response, they don't listen and if I write the same explanation to them repeatedly they don't read. 😬😤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There are two kinds of people in the world - those who google everything (me!) and those who absolutely refuse to lift a damn finger and just type their stupid questions into google. I seriously don't understand the latter but I keep being stuck with them as colleagues. Of course even when I give them a direct response, they don't listen and if I write the same explanation to them repeatedly they don't read. 😬😤
Lord, like half of the IT questions that we have at my work are just simple Google it or restart your computer and it will resolve itself. I hate saying it but one of my assistants is so useless technology wise I just go ahead and do basic tasks like reformatting, or converting files into a PDF, because I don't want to spend twenty minutes futilely explaining it to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are at DS with stans friends from Chicago. Looks like the woman from the photo next to the stroller and the guy in the light gray shirt. They really do need to reach far outside the greater Orlando area for people willing to hang with them.

And yep, Buddy wore the same shirt three days in a row. I can't imagine it wasn't a mess just with the pumpkin carving, and then to wear it another day??
As a native Chicagoan, I would like to give their “friends” a special salute: 🖕🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As a native Chicagoan, I would like to give their “friends” a special salute: 🖕🏽
And I forgot to mention how stupid Jen was there. They were utterly shocked that their stans friends from Chicago had never heard of Summer House or that they were opening at DS. Maybe it's because there are over 7,300 restaurants in Chicago and maybe your stans friends might not be as interested in run-of-the-mill looking food as you two are. (She's soooo excited, you guyz).

Although, I guess it's also kind of interesting that they didn't know about Summer House considering how many times Tim has mentioned it in his DS vid/voogs. They must not be as good of stans friends as they think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt. It's hard relating to people who prefer to be spoon fed information, content to wait however long it takes, rather than take initiative and find it themselves.

At one job I had a bunch of canned email replies set up to answer the same damn questions from the same damn people. Apparently they never heard of taking notes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I Google so much I wouldn't be surprised if I'm on a FBI watch list 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And I forgot to mention how stupid Jen was there. They were utterly shocked that their stans friends from Chicago had never heard of Summer House or that they were opening at DS. Maybe it's because there are over 7,300 restaurants in Chicago and maybe your stans friends might not be as interested in run-of-the-mill looking food as you two are. (She's soooo excited, you guyz).

Although, I guess it's also kind of interesting that they didn't know about Summer House considering how many times Tim has mentioned it in his DS vid/voogs. They must not be as good of stans friends as they think.
I don’t know…as a Chicagoan area native myself (I too was a suburbanite… from Evanston) I also find it hard to believe these people haven't heard of Summer House. I didn’t watch…did they say where they are from? They might be saying “Chicago“ but really are from Schaumburg or Kankakee or Gurnee or something far out but even still….I may not know every hot dog or taco shop but Lettuce Entertain You chain restaurants are big well known things there and us “Chicagoans” love our restaurant knowledge. We tend to be walking Zagat guides. Summer House is in the middle of Lincoln Park right near Steppenwolf Theater for gods sake. I feel like you would have to live under a rock (or the far out suburbs) to not at least have heard about these places. Maybe I’m biased because I went to high school with the son of one of the owners but these Friends might be a lot like Tim and Jenn…clueless. (The Pump Room and Cafe BaBa Reeba were my faves from the chain.) I wonder if they were also surprised that Frontera was there in DS …from Rick Bayless of Chicago Topobolampo fame.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know…as a Chicagoan area native myself (I too was a suburbanite… from Evanston) I also find it hard to believe these people haven't heard of Summer House. I didn’t watch…did they say where they are from? They might be saying “Chicago“ but really are from Schaumburg or Kankakee or Gurnee or something far out but even still….I may not know every hot dog or taco shop but Lettuce Entertain You chain restaurants are big well known things there and us “Chicagoans” love our restaurant knowledge. We tend to be walking Zagat guides. Summer House is in the middle of Lincoln Park right near Steppenwolf Theater for gods sake. I feel like you would have to live under a rock (or the far out suburbs) to not at least have heard about these places. Maybe I’m biased because I went to high school with the son of one of the owners but these Friends might be a lot like Tim and Jenn…clueless. (The Pump Room and Cafe BaBa Reeba were my faves from the chain.) I wonder if they were also surprised that Frontera was there in DS …from Rick Bayless of Chicago Topobolampo fame.
If I had Tracker money (or what they seem to have), I'd have Rick Bayless in my kitchen every day, all day. LOVE him. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know…as a Chicagoan area native myself (I too was a suburbanite… from Evanston) I also find it hard to believe these people haven't heard of Summer House

Do you see Joan or John Cusack around Evanston? I hear they still live in the area.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.