The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it can be hard sometimes to know how to dress if you’re overweight but you can always look clean and brush your hair. In the photo from behind she just looks dirty and she’s obviously lost her hairbrush. No excuse for this, just slutty
I don't know if slutty is the "s" word I'd use to describe that look.

More like stuffed like a sausage in skintight shorts.

Seriously, she needs to burn those shorts.

And that image was an actual jump scare for me. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the Disney Springs video when they are recording, Jenn is pushing the stroller, but when the camera is off (from the Stan picture) we can see that the nanny pushes it. Do you think Jenn starts pushing it right before they start recording?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
In the Disney Springs video when they are recording, Jenn is pushing the stroller, but when the camera is off (from the Stan picture) we can see that the nanny pushes it. Do you think Jenn starts pushing it right before they start recording?
Yes. Of course!

Just like someone (@Quasimodo?) posted the other day of the RBF image of Jenn that was caught on camera in the last (before last?) vlog / voog / vid.

She's fake as duck with her smiles. RBF and the nanny pushing the stroller are the real Jenn.

Reactions: 20
Yes. Of course!

Just like someone (@Quasimodo?) posted the other day of the RBF image of Jenn that was caught on camera in the last (before last?) vlog / voog / vid.

She's fake as duck with her smiles. RBF and the nanny pushing the stroller are the real Jenn.
What does rbf mean?

Reactions: 3

There's a thread title in there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It took 2 adults to put together those treat bags. Does that mean that every kid comes home with like 10 of those? So damn wasteful.

Reactions: 17
So they never took the kids to MNSSHP, right?

I just got back from trick or treating. I bet they won't even do that in their neighborhood either.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Also, anyone catch that they said J$ weight in this one. I think it was in response to Tattle's discussion of how he has outgrown his stroller. Seriously though, they don't give a duck about his privacy at all.
Yes. And from the cruise vid/voog we also know his height. And if some creepy "unwell" person were to put his info into a BMI calculator it would say that Buddy is unsurprisingly underweight and in the 4th percentile. But I don't know who would do such a thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That’s overkill to have every kid bring in bags like that. Really something just the class parent should do (if at all)

Reactions: 16
You wouldn't even be able to tell this is a different day and a different voog than the last one where she was doing the same exact bleeping thing. Is she ever not disgusted by her own self when she goes through all this footage? Like how do you look at yourself doing the same nasty tit all the time and looking like a greasy potato and you just... keep looking like a greasy potato.
View attachment 2541924 View attachment 2541925
Brush & floss your teeth, Ginn‼😠

Reactions: 8
Tim mansplaining TikTok videos to us is my favorite part of the video so far. :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 7.26.52 PM.png

My second favorite part (that we didn't actually see) was how pissed off I'm sure the teachers were that one of the chaperones spent the entire field trip on his phone, texting his wife photos so she didn't get too sad. bleeping useless piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I want to see Jenn try to make a short/reel/Tiktok. She would need 5 more nannies

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Slattern, slatternly would work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s overkill to have every kid bring in bags like that. Really something just the class parent should do (if at all)
My kids school normally has parents send in stuff, but it can’t be food. No info came home this year and turns out I was the only parent to send anything in. We found Halloween pokemon party packs that my son wanted to pass out. And now I’m freezing my ass off in 40 degree weather so he can have a great time running around. The trackers suck. There’s only so many years to dress up and do this. Those kids will have no sense of what traditions are and true “core” memories. The only thing that will stand out from the rotation of trips will be how unstable their lives are.

Reactions: 19
Speaking of the TikTok hack, so if I understood correctly, he bought a new mixer because their old mixer was dead. And he was going to use this new mixer only on pumpkins and it would be the "pumpkin mixer". Which, a) would only be used one time a year? and b) he didn't even use. Just ridiculous.

The outro was supposedly filmed today and Jen says today's activities will be in the next vid/voog which will be posted "sometime, probably tomorrow" and Tim says "yeah, that would make sense". He knows she sucks, but refuses to do anything about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaking of the TikTok hack, so if I understood correctly, he bought a new mixer because their old mixer was dead. And he was going to use this new mixer only on pumpkins and it would be the "pumpkin mixer". Which, a) would only be used one time a year? and b) he didn't even use. Just ridiculous.
I missed that part because I was skipping through. Don't they have a kitchen aid stand mixer that they bought during covid? It died? I think those things are impossible to kill. Mine is about 25 years old.

I did notice that J$ dexterity is so poor that he strugged scooping the guts out. Then there was a hard cut and like magic, the spoon had a huge amount of stuff on it. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So they never took the kids to MNSSHP, right?

I just got back from trick or treating. I bet they won't even do that in their neighborhood either.
We just got back too, it was hella cold(37 felt like 28). Needed an actual coat this year 🤣

Reactions: 7
I believe the new parenting achievement was that Tim was going to be chaperoning J$ field trip. Jenn was sad that they both couldn't go, but, she reminded us that she actually couldn't do it anyway because she's nursing Da Baby. :rolleyes:
Really? How ridiculous! IF she still gives him breast milk can’t she pump so the nanny can feed Da baby?

Reactions: 7
We just got back too, it was hella cold(37 felt like 28). Needed an actual coat this year 🤣
Same here, but it also snowed yesterday bc Canada 🥴
We went out for about an hour. I bundled my son up under his costume and still put on a coat. Luckily his costume included gloves. He didn’t complain when we came back home lol.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.