The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how anyone can find Adam the Woo interesting or entertaining but to each their own I guess. The only time I see Adam is through the Troll Patrol daily dumps (perfectly named) and I can't believe this is the life of an adult. Adam and the Trackers get along so well because they all have arrested development somewhere in their teenage years.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ginn setting expectations for the channel at the beginning of this voog when she reminds us Dim ate off the ground at DS.

“If you watched yesterday’s live stream, which for you might have been a couple weeks ago.”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am thinking about when I was a kid and if my parents kept asking me if I liked something....that would drive me nuts. The fact they never asked me meant I had to tell them if I liked something or didn't which is so much better for development.
Also why does Ginn have the highest most unnatural octave when saying hi to a stan. It's like she is trying so hard to make it seem she is so nice and sweet. Soon she will be giving stans quick kisses 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That account always has some hateful tit to say... Good riddance if TL bans them.
---

They were replying to a post I had written about my wife being a teacher... That loudmouth keyboard warrior can catch me out in the real world and we'll see how much of a badass they really are.
Honestly I always find it ironic when people go on about those that are addicts whenever its drugs/alcohol when they are probably addicts themselves in some form, addiction can be anything, social media, gaming, food, work, spending etc

People are quick to trash an throw down others an be nasty about it when its drugs/alcohol but if someone were spending unhealthy amounts of time on social media or living above their means with spending then no one blinks a eye, it's sad

Reactions: 13
i don’t know why but I have a different take on this. I feel like Adam was the one expressing frustrations maybe for his channel, maybe the oversaturated Disney vlogger market now and the pressure to compete and the race to get vlogs out first and “haters”

i really don’t feel like Tim and Jenn feel pressure at all to get vlogs out before other vloggers (except Adam) lol because they perpetually put out events and vlogs days and weeks after other vloggers. I don’t think they are at all worried about other disrupters. I think the only thing that may worry them is the algorithm. And regarding the “haters” they probably just think we’re just all super jealous of their success and their concierge life and that’s what happens with success. So I have a feeling it was them who were “giving advice” barf.

I think people like us who remember what ATW used to put out before he took the easy way and did nothing but Disney. I think some of the people who remember "The good old days," still sorta long for days were he drove around actually finding legit cool things to vlog and miss the van life Adam before he took 1st class wasted trips from Orlando to ALT (something he could have driven in the time he took to get to the Airport, boarded and flew to ATL. He could have found some cool backroad stuff (not the same generic abandoned towns he does now)).

Yes, he's always hung around some skanky looking rando women. To me at least they seemed like they were there for some sort of strange eye candy for people who like that sort of look and seemed better he did some of the "trespassing" with someone else.

As far as Adam being bothered by Troll Patrol. We know he watches it. Troll Patrol is correct, he is not calling Adam out on his tit, he (assuming person is a he) he is trying to make Adam realize that he is better than the crap he is currently putting out,.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Adam's facebook post was somewhere in the middle. It seems, at least to me, that Adam has been getting a lot of criticism lately, more so than ever before and his views are also down. Adam knows Tim constantly deals with haters and online criticism and Tim's views are in the commode. Adam was commiserating with Tim. I don't think Adam's post was about family/marital problems because that's not something that Adam can connect with. Adam doesn't have a lazy slob of a wife. A sinking channel on the other hand...they are both circling the drain and misery loves company.

I am surprised that since that comment, there has not been a Tim and Adam day because those videos seem to be huge ego boosters for both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ginn setting expectations for the channel at the beginning of this voog when she reminds us Dim ate off the ground at DS.

“If you watched yesterday’s live stream, which for you might have been a couple weeks ago.”
Zero sense of time. I mean, did she really thing she’d be putting out videos that are 50% Halloween decor in mid November? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t imagine having rented an RV and being at a really cool campground and going out to eat for almost every meal. I don’t watch anymore so I rely on what’s said here and as someone who hasn’t eaten meat in a long time AND often goes camping “you don’t eat vegetables while camping” is a bleeping joke lol the amount of times we’ve put a potato/corn or anything else in foil and straight up just let it cook in a fire is through the roof. We did our road trip and car camped almost the entire time (we got stuck in a blizzard so we did a healthy mix of hotel stays in all of the middle states), but between the 2 of us we’re both vegan….and not “you guyzzzzzz, this purple carrot box is SO good” vegan. God she’s so annoying

also Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone has a good spoopy day and eats some candy 🎃

Reactions: 20
I don't know how anyone can find Adam the Woo interesting or entertaining but to each their own I guess. The only time I see Adam is through the Troll Patrol daily dumps (perfectly named) and I can't believe this is the life of an adult. Adam and the Trackers get along so well because they all have arrested development somewhere in their teenage years.
I like Adam and Tim together on ATWs channel. They can be hilarious. I don’t watch either channel otherwise.
---
I think Adam's facebook post was somewhere in the middle. It seems, at least to me, that Adam has been getting a lot of criticism lately, more so than ever before and his views are also down. Adam knows Tim constantly deals with haters and online criticism and Tim's views are in the commode. Adam was commiserating with Tim. I don't think Adam's post was about family/marital problems because that's not something that Adam can connect with. Adam doesn't have a lazy slob of a wife. A sinking channel on the other hand...they are both circling the drain and misery loves company.

I am surprised that since that comment, there has not been a Tim and Adam day because those videos seem to be huge ego boosters for both of them.
I don’t think Tim is allowed to play with ATW much anymore.

Reactions: 14

Yeah, I agree. I totally get where @CoolWhip is coming from but, like you said, I just don't see Tim openly talking about Jenn - with Jenn and the kids present - dealing with haters because I just don't think Tim talks that much about personal stuff. Anytime anything has ever been spilled on liveshows, it's always been Jenn doing it (except for when Tim blurted out their last name, but really...) SHE is the one who yaps incessantly about personal tit.

So I don't think Tim would open up to Woo about anything, or offer examples of what they've gone through.
(and we know Woo is not Jenn's favorite person, so it's also unlikely she was yapping away at him about stuff either)

I honestly think Woo is all about Woo and just probably either chatted with them extremely briefly about random tit - as they were walking around the farmer's market - like about YouTube changes (e.g., ads, payments, algorithms, etc.) and maybe threw in a comment or two about haters (e.g., Troll Patrol, Daily Dump, etc.) but mostly the post was - like I mentioned earlier - just a way for him to get 500 people telling him how bleeping awesome he is, what a GrEaT FrIEnd he is, and how much they love him. :sick:

Another issue is that content creators/influencers (and I hate both of those titles) have evolved so much over the past, even 3 years. The Trackers have not changed with the times. At all. Not even a little bit. They haven't even tried to grow their business. They are posting the exact same nonsense, less the racist/homophobic/cheating the system stuff.

The thing is, there is a huge market for Disney with kids vlogs and most vloggers don't have actual children. People are always looking for advice on how to navigate the parks, which resorts to stay at, activities, food for picky eaters, stuff for kids outside the Disney bubble and the Trackers have two children and didn't even pivot to that area of Disney content. And I'm sure people will say, well we don't want them to include their kids...but they do. In the worst ways possible. The up close shots of J$ from behind on Tim's shoulders in the last vlog are a creepers dream.
I agree 100%
They had a chance to really shift and corner the market on how to do Disney with small kids since none of their competition have kids. The Bojans clearly have no problem featuring their kids so they can’t use that as an excuse.
Another example: They could have showed how to use rider switch but they don’t have to ever utilize this since they can leave the kids with the nanny plus they don’t really like to wait in line for rides. They probably don’t even know how to do something like rider switch.

They have no interest in changing their content or trying to make it better. Tim is still just going in with no plan, just filming his day and then Jenn cleans up the sound and uploads the video.

Their views will not get any better. Other than the recent cruise videos, none of their videos have hit 100k views.

Reactions: 15
Thank you so much for asking this, because I have been wondering the same exact thing through ALL of these voogs. I know there are some resorts that have a “nickname,” like the Poly - but I have never heard anyone call it “the Fort” in my life and they both sound so unnatural saying it!!
My family camps all the time. We camp in our RV everywhere we go. This summer we drove from Alabama to California in our camper. I know people think it's weird but we love it. One of our favorite campgrounds is Fort Wilderness. Can confirm campers refer to it as "The Fort" and looping is a thing. The trackers are not avid campers and renting a camper does not make you one. They are not our people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well it looks like the flood of videos will keep their numbers from being a record low in the past 3 years:

1698760868097.png

Tomorrow we will know for sure. That high end estimate doesn't say nanny, Rivian, cuntcierge cruise lifestyle to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well it looks like the flood of videos will keep their numbers from being a record low in the past 3 years:

View attachment 2542771

Tomorrow we will know for sure. That high end estimate doesn't say nanny, Rivian, cuntcierge cruise lifestyle to me.
Even if you double that high end number, it still doesn't say nanny, Rivian, $15 bacon...any of what they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2542771

They have to have some kind of savings or made more money in their prime than we thought. Or they are maxing out credit cards to maintain their unnecessary lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Remember how Ginn said she’d planned to do a “big dinner” for the first night but things “just got away” from her? Surely that means they’d have to have packed ingredients from home especially after they made a big deal about having had to do yet another grocery run after loitering just to get hot wheels and baby food. And then they spent one dinner with the overpriced hut dogs and a breakfast with sad pricey bacon and communal shared spit eggies, the rest was eating out. Maybe a little less looping (both via golf cart and “an ogre is like shrek who is like an ogre” conversations) and more doing, Ginn. Being a mom isn’t just smothering your spawn with foul-breathed kisses.

I’m surprised they didn’t even attempt to do a Fritos walking taco for a meal. Or heck even some baked potatoes or grilled corn…. Last time I went car camping, I don’t think we even had hot dogs once but we did have meals like veggie fajitas with tofu (packed chopped up veggies and marinated tofu from home in a cooler), and had veggie omelets for breakfast. Heck she could have even utilized her veggie kebab “recipe” again! We also always bring so much fruit, like apples and oranges, always a yummy treat after hiking or canoeing or you know, being active all day, and compostable.

Reactions: 24
That lunch seemed like a meal of desperation. I imagine Steakhouse 71 reservations are easy to get for lunch. They are so useless they can’t even feed themselves. All Jenn can do is use meal kits. Then the idiots think they’ll take the boat there, and don’t look up the times 😂

This is why I don’t think they have some great financial plan. They’re just spending cash from some savings they made back in the good times. And they’re in denial about their channel. One more concierge cruise should bring the views back!

Reactions: 24
That lunch seemed like a meal of desperation. I imagine Steakhouse 71 reservations are easy to get for lunch. They are so useless they can’t even feed themselves. All Jenn can do is use meal kits. Then the idiots think they’ll take the boat there, and don’t look up the times 😂

This is why I don’t think they have some great financial plan. They’re just spending cash from some savings they made back in the good times. And they’re in denial about their channel. One more concierge cruise should bring the views back!
Agree with this. They are not going to be poor planners about everything else in life but their finances. IT's going to be consistent across the board like everyone else.

Remember how Ginn said she’d planned to do a “big dinner” for the first night but things “just got away” from her? Surely that means they’d have to have packed ingredients from home especially after they made a big deal about having had to do yet another grocery run after loitering just to get hot wheels and baby food. And then they spent one dinner with the overpriced hut dogs and a breakfast with sad pricey bacon and communal shared spit eggies, the rest was eating out. Maybe a little less looping (both via golf cart and “an ogre is like shrek who is like an ogre” conversations) and more doing, Ginn. Being a mom isn’t just smothering your spawn with foul-breathed kisses.

I’m surprised they didn’t even attempt to do a Fritos walking taco for a meal. Or heck even some baked potatoes or grilled corn…. Last time I went car camping, I don’t think we even had hot dogs once but we did have meals like veggie fajitas with tofu (packed chopped up veggies and marinated tofu from home in a cooler), and had veggie omelets for breakfast. Heck she could have even utilized her veggie kebab “recipe” again! We also always bring so much fruit, like apples and oranges, always a yummy treat after hiking or canoeing or you know, being active all day, and compostable.
And then time got away from them on Thursday night because at 9:30pm when they decided to try to order Trail's End for dinner, they were told no. Add Trail's End Cast Members to the saboteur list. It's really crappy that Jenn called them out like that. If only Disney had an app that clearly listed each restaurant's opening and closing time, in a convenient place, right where you can order the food. 🤔

So, for Thursday, 2 adults/1 child had what looks to be a full dozen eggs and a pound of bacon. THEN they went to Steakhouse 71 for a gigantic lunch what appears to be just a few hours later. You could afford to miss dinner, Tim and Jenn...but of course you had food in the fridge that you were forced to eat. :rolleyes:

4 nights at the campground, by my count they prepared dinner once and breakfast once. All other meals were from restaurants. What's the point or promoting the kitchen and grill, really?

It also really bothers me that they recognize that everyone goes all-out at The Fort decorating their campsites, but the Trackers don't participate. They only take in the atmosphere, they don't even consider giving to others. They suck. I really think--a here we are decorating our campsite would have done well for them. Lazy fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the Tim Tracker subreddit, someone who said they are new to the community asked if Tim has another job since the views they get don’t seem to support their lifestyle. Lots of people chiming in saying they get a lot of free stays from Disney (the Stan’s continue to believe this) and that they can even write off their home renovations as tax write offs (that’s not how taxes work).
Someone mentioned that they know Morgan Adam’s (Shane Dawson’s sister in law) and she was making 30k a month from YouTube and she would get less views than the Trackers.
They definitely have more money than we think but the current views will not maintain the lifestyle they have grown accustomed to.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.