The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I was thinking if she would've had that soup and salad for appetizers that in itself would've been a decent size lunch. And then the fact they were whining about not having dessert because they were late and when they both had large desserts after lunch just had me :rolleyes: Anyone notice that the grandparents seemed to be absent at lunch. Me thinks it's because their pride and joy did not put them in cuntciere.
Even if this is the case, the trackers had no problem pulling Holy Moly in to eat cuntsierge lunch with them on their previous bucket list cruise. They treat Tim’s parents like dirt.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And for the love of all things good, why y’all’s boy (Tim) pondering over how lifeboats work? is he trying to prove he's intellectual 🤭🤭🤭
Like bro, get in, have a seat! These questions are not in the slightest bit intellectually stimulating at all.

“How do these work? Do you just sit on top of each other?” You just make my head hurt from squinting so hard at your stupidity.

Oh and the over explainjng to a 4-year-old. Just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'll be shocked if they ever leave their Caribbean cruise bubble, even there they seem to do the same itinerary over and over.
Yes.
They won’t leave the Disney bubble.
And the port has to be within driving distance.

🤔 Though they haven’t done any Miami departure DCL cruises to date. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
And for the love of all things good, why y’all’s boy (Tim) pondering over how lifeboats work? is he trying to prove he's intellectual 🤭🤭🤭
Like bro, get in, have a seat! These questions are not in the slightest bit intellectually stimulating at all.

“How do these work? Do you just sit on top of each other?” You just make my head hurt from squinting so hard at your stupidity.

Oh and the over explaining to a 4-year-old. Just stop.
Jackson really was like, "What the duck is this sperm donor going on about?!" Maybe it is wishful thinking, he looked like he maybe had a cruise friend he made and rather hang out with kids his own age vs. hanging around a 40 year old "man" who gets hard on meeting Halloween Goofy.

Yes.
They won’t leave the Disney bubble.
And the port has to be within driving distance.

🤔 Though they haven’t done any Miami departure DCL cruises to date. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have never taken uber or lyft. Would it be cheaper to get a ride share or even a taxi to drop them off at the port vs. paying $155? I am assuming they left out of Tampa? This case probably not.

Reactions: 8
Jackson really was like, "What the duck is this sperm donor going on about?!" Maybe it is wishful thinking, he looked like he maybe had a cruise friend he made and rather hang out with kids his own age vs. hanging around a 40 year old "man" who gets hard on meeting Halloween Goofy.

I have never taken uber or lyft. Would it be cheaper to get a ride share or even a taxi to drop them off at the port vs. paying $155? I am assuming they left out of Tampa? This case probably not.
Honestly with the car seats and all the tit they bring their only option would be to drive

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It's about a 45 minute drive to the port for them, so an uber/lyft would be expensive for a round trip. And it's basically 45 minutes of driving through nothing. Disney sails out of Port Canaveral. Sailing out of Tampa would be much further for them and they would never step foot on the ships that sail out of Tampa, that would be beneath them.

The best way to avoid the port parking fee would be to do a park and sail room in one of the local hotels, where you keep your car at the hotel and they drop you off and pick you up, but you'd be paying the cost of the room. The Trackers staying at a Radisson or Country Inn and Suites would be way beneath them like sailing Carnival or Norwegian from Tampa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Years ago, she did mention "Steak and BJ Night" on their wholesome, Disney approved family channel. So, maybe.
Jenn doesn't know when hurricane season is but she can remember when "Steak and BJ night" is. I remember that video. It's when Jenn was eating baby food and Tim doused it in hot sauce. Funny too that the video was filmed and released in under 24 hours.

Reactions: 9
Some of yall probably remember but I did 2 weeks in Spain France and Italy over the summer. I saw Beyonce in Barcelona, I was in a suite on Celebrity cruises, flew premium economy 1 way, business back home and spent 5 nights at 4.5* places in Barcelona and Rome.

I spent significantly less than the trackers. And had a better trip 😂
Yes! We did 10 days, 3 in Spain including Barcelona and Madrid, high speed trains, then 7 day Med cruise on Royal Caribbean with private tours in Rome, Florence and Naples (not a flex, works better for our daughter and almost the same price as group tours for 3 of us), flew premium economy both ways, three adults spent a tiny fraction of their nonsense repetition.

Reactions: 16
I still can't get over the fact they had six bags plus all their carry ons-we know the hunchback had a backback full of tit and Dim had the Halloween attention seeking costume with him.

Oh, and they did go to Miami on their "first" cruise that was comped by Disney. And lord, she has aged about forty years in four years.

Reactions: 15
I don't recall it being mentioned here, but for you non-watchers, on Day 1 of the cruise, we saw:

Jenn's lunch: 2 appetizers and 1 entree plus an ice cream sundae that she shared with J$
Jenn's dinner: 3 appetizers and 1 entree. They supposedly skipped dessert, although I'm going to guess she had something from the concierge lounge later on.

This was over the course of probably 6 hours. So, I do not think that is a 3rd baby in that belly, it's a food baby.
I think we need a running list of all the food she orders/eats. I'd be really curious. I know she eats a lot just by watching, but to actually see this written down it makes my stomach turn.

A few things I noticed or thought I noticed:

J didn't really eat the pizza or his fries - the plate was seen later by Jenn's plate (was she eating off it?) when she said they just got their (T&J) entrees. So they had some employee go up to the other area to get his pizza he didn't really want? Pretty sure you see him gnawing on rolls or bread right then, also, and he has some drink with a round lid on it that looked like another special drink. Why do I get the feeling he eats bread, chocolate, and sweet drinks only? 😏

J started off in a chair and later was sitting/standing by Tim as Jenn filmed them looking at things to do at the kid's club on Tim's phone. Methinks Tim had to try to keep him entertained so Jenn could eat (and she has a nanny keeping O, so she isn't disturbed at all? 🙄).

Jenn lamenting how she didn't get to go on the slide with J (she had changed from her white dress to her LP pool frock 😆) and seemed annoyed by it. So what happened? Baby O needed his mom and it ruined her water-sliding time??? She took too long to get dressed? She was blowing up the bathroom after her first round of food? What interfered with her water slide fun? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Some of yall probably remember but I did 2 weeks in Spain France and Italy over the summer. I saw Beyonce in Barcelona, I was in a suite on Celebrity cruises, flew premium economy 1 way, business back home and spent 5 nights at 4.5* places in Barcelona and Rome.

I spent significantly less than the trackers. And had a better trip 😂
For that cost they could have done back-to-back ABDs in two European Countries.

• Haha
If they had any hopes of their absence increasing interest in the first cruise vlog back they can suck a fat once as it sits at 76k views (their true subscriber count btw) after over 24 hours being out... Perhaps they should have thrown BUCKET LIST in the title again to attempt to fuel the algorithm they so readily fucked up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Y’all are missing the point with your budget European vacations. None of these came with a gold sticker or unlimited premium bars, so there’s nothing to brag about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jenn lamenting how she didn't get to go on the slide with J (she changed from her white dress to her LP pool frock 😆) and seemed annoyed by it. So what happened? Baby O needed his mom and it ruined her water-sliding time??? She took too long to get dressed? She was blowing up the bathroom after her first round of food? What interfered with her water slide fun? 🥴
I can tell you when you have early dinner, you do not have much time between sail away party (starts at 4:30) and dinner (5:45). It seemed to me that they did the sail away party and then decided to go down the slides. That's why they were late for dinner.

Ideally, especially when you are in concierge, pearl or platinum and get to board earlier than everyone else, you eat lunch and immediately go to the slides, so you don't have to wait. Then you go to the lifeboat drill, sail away and get ready for dinner. But, they're the travel experts, don't you know.
The drink was a virgin Miami Vice. Starting him early on the mocktails. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they had any hopes of their absence increasing interest in the first cruise vlog back they can suck a fat once as it sits at 76k views (their true subscriber count btw) after over 24 hours being out... Perhaps they should have thrown BUCKET LIST in the title again to attempt to fuel the algorithm they so readily fucked up.
The Gator land vlog is also bringing in great numbers /s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can tell you when you have early dinner, you do not have much time between sail away party (starts at 4:30) and dinner (5:45). It seemed to me that they did the sail away party and then decided to go down the slides. That's why they were late for dinner.

Ideally, especially when you are in concierge, pearl or platinum and get to board earlier than everyone else, you eat lunch and immediately go to the slides, so you don't have to wait. Then you go to the lifeboat drill, sail away and get ready for dinner. But, they're the travel experts, don't you know.
The drink was a virgin Miami Vice. Starting him early on the mocktails. :rolleyes:
Time management has never been one of their skills. I don't even know why they bothered with the sail away party. It's not like this is the first or will be their last cruise. And for that matter, the timeline really doesn't make sense that they'd have no time to take him to the slides if they got there at eleven. I am assuming that there was probably a nap in the middle of the day as well. And lord, that Shore monstrosity doesn't have the same "forgiving" lycra blend that Lily P has. I was sort of surprise she manage to get that dress on again it was so tight. I noticed we got no back shots of her this time around. Probably didn't want the Spanx to show.

And does DCL have any calorie information listed? I'd be interested in doing an average cruise calorie count for her and Dim.

The Gator land vlog is also bringing in great numbers /s
At this rate they'll have had 2 new "vids" released within 24 hours, a week after their last release, with 904,000 subs that won't eclipse 100k combined views in their first day of being published :oops: I'm sure that's no cause for concern when you're set for life, though.

• Haha

The drink at lunch was different, and before they went to the Sailaway party. At lunch it was in a clear cup, not blue like the Miami Vice. Assume it was from the menu, some frozen kids drink or some other type of virgin drink perhaps. 🙄

This scene shows the cup, but in another one the drink is a darker color like brownish, maybe apple juice based or pumpkin or something.

I just posted this pic bc there is the food (specially retrieved for J by a worker) not eaten and J eating bread, and the drink. Something tells me this kid won't eat most food and they have to cater to him constantly.

1.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Time management has never been one of their skills. I don't even know why they bothered with the sail away party. It's not like this is the first or will be their last cruise. And for that matter, the timeline really doesn't make sense that they'd have no time to take him to the slides if they got there at eleven. I am assuming that there was probably a nap in the middle of the day as well. And lord, that Shore monstrosity doesn't have the same "forgiving" lycra blend that Lily P has. I was sort of surprise she manage to get that dress on again it was so tight. I noticed we got no back shots of her this time around. Probably didn't want the Spanx to show.

And does DCL have any calorie information listed? I'd be interested in doing an average cruise calorie count for her and Dim.
Answer: Booty Butts.

I just looked at my last cruise menu photos, no calorie counts on the menus.

At this rate they'll have had 2 new "vids" released within 24 hours, a week after their last release, with 904,000 subs that won't eclipse 100k combined views in their first day of being published :oops: I'm sure that's no cause for concern when you're set for life, though.
After two vids yesterday, they're still showing a decline in their views for the last 30 day compared to yesterday.

And just to make everyone laugh, Kyle Pallo, who is the worst of the worst has 1.37 million views for the last 30 days. That number isn't too far off from the Trackers. :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 12.35.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 12.36.29 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.