The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking they were trying to play up the 1:1 time with OGB to cover the fact that he was not in the kids club.
To be fair they were trying to plan for that stupid tea before hand, but I think you are right. I thought she was just trying to get accolades on Twitter/X since she didn't upload on the boat BUT I sort of wonder now if she wanted reassurances that she was a great mom-and you're not Jenn if you're reading this. I did hear someone off camera asking how old someone was in the background when they were showing the club. I didn't know if that CM was talking to the Snackers or to someone else but aside from being big for his age, OG Buddy acts more like he's closer to two than four.

Also, completely shallow moment and I try not to do it too much when it comes to the kids but they need to stop giving that kid the little alt right special it does him no favors to say the least. Also, I think the kid purposely lost the stupid hat. Can't say I blame him. Egg Donor, aka Mommy, will probably buy him an expensive new one at Castaway Cay anyway.

And I probably sound like a broken record but anytime Dim refers to Jenny Five Apps as Mommy it's like nails on the chalkboard for me.

Reactions: 14
I think maybe Jackson like "animals?"

I'd love to see that. Adam loves making fun of Tim.
Sadly that will probably never happen, they never take J to anything he loves, he loved the ride in peppa pig land an never got back to it, then there was Legoland that again he never got back to it

I can't see Adam being happy with the whole family being dragged along either, I don't know why but I get the feeling Adam can't be bothered with kids in general

Reactions: 15
Glad to know you're waking up... and good-bye. You'll be deleted soon.

1697135822718.png

You may be waking up too... and good-bye. You'll also be deleted soon.

1697135857086.png

Why? You like it when bangs look like they were chopped by a weedwacker?

1697135884327.png

You need a hobby, and this ain't it.

1697135924874.png

Touch grass. Please. For the sake of humanity.

1697135982268.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes.
They won’t leave the Disney bubble.
And the port has to be within driving distance.

🤔 Though they haven’t done any Miami departure DCL cruises to date. 🤷🏻‍♀️
These fuckers barely ever leave the central Florida theme park bubble. They buy a Rivian so they can take those long, strenuous and arduous treks to WDW and Target!
Anything Disney is their meal ticket as vlogs titled/tagged with Disney give them the highest amount of views. But I see it slowly but surely coming to an end. If you look on Social Blade their views peaked in 2021 and have slowly declined. Interesting that this coincides with Jenn hijacking the channel and the content turning more into #homemovies. Combined with increased competition from better vloggers they are headed for a much needed fall from grace.

Reactions: 14
Wait... I'm just scanning this thing.

Why is she in the same dress for both meals?

This may have been covered already (apologies!) but did they seriously just get on the ship to eat and show that food, edit in a half-ass room tour, J's slide, and then more eating in the evening?

I thought she was walking around at some point in that Lilly Pulitzer thing (that's also too tight) around the pool ... what the duck am I missing here?

She got BACK into the SAME sweaty ass dress for dinner? Or is this just jacked up editing?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Tim’s solo videos to anywhere but Disney/Universal parks always do terribly. It’s kind of fun to see how low those can go. 21K after 20 hours seems like a record.

I think he likes to think he can be Adam the Woo. Go to quirky places and try to be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't see Adam being happy with the whole family being dragged along either, I don't know why but I get the feeling Adam can't be bothered with kids in general
He definitely gave off that vibe on his most recent Hawaii trip. Instead of going to the luau at Disney's Aulani where he and his mum were staying, he drove to the Chief's Luau in Kapolei. He didn't say it but -- less kids.

Reactions: 8

This may have been covered already (apologies!) but did they seriously just get on the ship to eat and show that food, edit in a half-ass room tour, J's slide, and then more eating in the evening?

I thought she was walking around at some point in that Lilly Pulitzer thing (that's also too tight) around the pool ... what the duck am I missing here?

She got BACK into the SAME sweaty ass dress for dinner? Or is this just jacked up editing?
I think she somehow managed to get back in that hideous Shore dress. Maybe it was greased up being worn by her. There was a shot of them at the Sail Away with her in the Lily cover up but then she's back looking like a marshmallow at dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is a virgin Miami vice called? Um, it’s called a virgin Miami vice, dumbass. I don’t understand what she was looking for there. I guess she was expecting a fancier name for it in the cuntcierge lounge. Right up there with not knowing how to working the salad dressing cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is a virgin Miami vice called? Um, it’s called a virgin Miami vice, dumbass. I don’t understand what she was looking for there. I guess she was expecting a fancier name for it in the cuntcierge lounge. Right up there with not knowing how to working the salad dressing cup.
I laughed at that also. The way she carried herself around that person serving the drinks made it seem like she was trying to be bougie. 😆 Leans in, "What is the kid's version of this called?" Virgin Miami Vice. "Oh Virgin Miami Vice" (nods head knowingly).

😂😂😂

Also another chance to let the viewers know there is NO ALCOHOL going on around the wholesome Trackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I went back to tally up everything they ate and noticed that it looks like they even cut up Buddy's pizza. I guess they might have forgotten the fan to cool his food down, but they are really doing that kid no favors.

1697139917501.png

It also seems so odd to me that they go on these cruises with his parents and then never seem to do anything with them. If I traveled with mine, I would drive all together to the port, and board the ship together, and hang out at Sail Away together, etc. Not just meet (late) at dinner.

I know we don't see everything, but I just have this feeling they spend as little time as possible with them. Or maybe that's the parents' idea. If my daughter-in-law tweeted that tit about me I wouldn't want to hang around her either.

Reactions: 20
I went back to tally up everything they ate and noticed that it looks like they even cut up Buddy's pizza. I guess they might have forgotten the fan to cool his food down, but they are really doing that kid no favors.

View attachment 2506846

It also seems so odd to me that they go on these cruises with his parents and then never seem to do anything with them. If I traveled with mine, I would drive all together to the port, and board the ship together, and hang out at Sail Away together, etc. Not just meet (late) at dinner.

I know we don't see everything, but I just have this feeling they spend as little time as possible with them. Or maybe that's the parents' idea. If my daughter-in-law tweeted that tit about me I wouldn't want to hang around her either.
I'm surprised they didn't do a Target run for the fan like they did for swim shoes or whatever a few times in the past.

Reactions: 6

Yes, they all got back into the same clothes for dinner after the slides. And the timeline is a bit tight so I am not sure how he was only 20 minutes late to dinner (of course, that was before his booty butt fixations). Sail Away should have been from 4:30 -5. Then they changed into their bathing suits and rode the AquaDuck + Buddy rode the regular waterslide several times. I believe dinner is scheduled at 5:45. So, not only did they put on their dirty clothes, it's very likely they didn't shower either. That sweaty ass dress was probably the freshest part of her during dinner.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes, they all got back into the same clothes for dinner after the slides. And the timeline is a bit tight so I am not sure how he was only 20 minutes late to dinner (of course, that was before his booty butt fixations). Sail Away should have been from 4:30 -5. Then they changed into their bathing suits and rode the AquaDuck + Buddy rode the regular waterslide several times. I believe dinner is scheduled at 5:45. So, not only did they put on their dirty clothes, it's very likely they didn't shower either. That sweaty ass dress was probably the freshest part of her during dinner.
Thanks! I THOUGHT that something was jacked up with the timing. It seemed like they squeezed so much into such a short period of time while, of course, not wasting a moment stuffing their faces full of food, food, and more food. 🙄 Ugh, and in the same clothes.
---
I think she somehow managed to get back in that hideous Shore dress. Maybe it was greased up being worn by her. There was a shot of them at the Sail Away with her in the Lily cover up but then she's back looking like a marshmallow at dinner.
SO is she still trying to act like she's breastfeeding "the baby" while dressed like a sausage link?
Or has she given up on dropping that fact every two seconds?
I swear, her mentioning "breastfeeding" is / was Tim's "USB outlet / bootie butt" equivalent.

Reactions: 12
The drink at lunch was different, and before they went to the Sailaway party. At lunch it was in a clear cup, not blue like the Miami Vice. Assume it was from the menu, some frozen kids drink or some other type of virgin drink perhaps. 🙄

This scene shows the cup, but in another one the drink is a darker color like brownish, maybe apple juice based or pumpkin or something.

I just posted this pic bc there is the food (specially retrieved for J by a worker) not eaten and J eating bread, and the drink. Something tells me this kid won't eat most food and they have to cater to him constantly.

View attachment 2506423
Would make sense of why they make a big deal of finding uncrustables for J. I am sure if he doesn't get what he wants he throws a huge tantrum, no matter where they are.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’d like to thank Timothy Bojangles personally for informing me that Gatorland has lots of gators.
I used to be a poor drug addicted homeless man, with this information, I am now a poor homeless drug addicted man with the knowledge that Gatorland has lots of gators.
I am now winning at life 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.