The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this in The Washington Post:

I know it is DisneyLand, but I can see it affecting DIsney World too and of course vloggers like ATW who does go to CA alot. It is going to get to the point were Disney vloggers might have a tough time (maybe already now) since the pricing is already up there for alot of even middle class people. Never mind people who maybe can afford it. They will decided to spend their $$ someplace else.

Reactions: 7
So they just dropped at least $50K on that cruise. For a suite thatā€™s meant for up to 12 people, and they are 4 + nanny. If they eat dinners in the rotational dining rooms, get off the boat at the ports of call, and put Jackson in the kids clubā€¦what time are they spending in this 50K suite? Talk about egos. They definitely have the money management skills of a bunch of rednecksā€¦oh wait.
They dropped somewhere between $35,000 and $50,000. I posted quotes based on next years sailings because there's really no way to tell. And the Royal Suites on the Dream and Fantasy (Walt and Roy O) both sleep only 5. Seems pretty excessive, I know. There's a queen bed in the bedroom, plus a double wall bed and a single wall bed in the living room.

But yes, when we cruise, which is fairly often, we are only in the room very early in the morning (I'm an early riser) and then again at night. We run back in during the day to change or grab something but for the most part, we are out and about.
Saw this in The Washington Post:

I know it is DisneyLand, but I can see it affecting DIsney World too and of course vloggers like ATW who does go to CA alot. It is going to get to the point were Disney vloggers might have a tough time (maybe already now) since the pricing is already up there for alot of even middle class people. Never mind people who maybe can afford it. They will decided to spend their $$ someplace else.
Our prices here at WDW went up yesterday as well. Most prices: parking, APs and all food and beverage prices went up. Even tour prices were increased and moved to a sliding scale. So you can pay a lot more if you go on a peak day.

Reactions: 10
Our prices here at WDW went up yesterday as well. Most prices: parking, APs and all food and beverage prices went up. Even tour prices were increased and moved to a sliding scale. So you can pay a lot more if you go on a peak day.

I get that what they are saying, plus the cost of upgrading and/or maintaining safety of the rides is part of the cost and I don't mind higher rates if the cost actually goes toward stuff like that vs. just being greedy (how many times have you heard rides getting stuck at other theme parks and the riders are left there for sometime hours). Which I know people of course don't mind that. I want to be safe on a ride. But why not just raise the price of the food and drinks?

The GatorLand vlog. It was OK. Is it just me, but the one zombie sounded like Teddy from Bobs Burgers?!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch when they were at dinner, there was a phone playing ā€œHey Bearā€ which is a sensory video for babies with dancing fruit and vegetables? I doubt this was for J, so I think they are already staring O on having screen time at his meals. It was the meal where Tim mentions they pureed sweet potatoes and applesauce for the baby. I saw that and was instantly like, oh noā€¦. Not again.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Looks like the admins of the Stan Facebook page finally got up off their ass and deleted that post where an older man was requesting that video that another Stan made manipulating the images of Jackson and Oliver making it look like they were singing. (If you didnā€™t see it, it was very weird.)
The admins deleted the post requesting the video but not before the Stan who originally made it privately messaged it to anyone who asked. And several people did ask for it.
I feel so bad for those boys who are going to grow up with Stanā€™s approaching them and having all their private moments uploaded for millions to see.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't recall it being mentioned here, but for you non-watchers, on Day 1 of the cruise, we saw:

Jenn's lunch: 2 appetizers and 1 entree plus an ice cream sundae that she shared with J$
Jenn's dinner: 3 appetizers and 1 entree. They supposedly skipped dessert, although I'm going to guess she had something from the concierge lounge later on.

This was over the course of probably 6 hours. So, I do not think that is a 3rd baby in that belly, it's a food baby.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tim checking out the books (like he is going to read them) 50 places to sail before you die. You know damn well the Bojos will never leave their Disney Cruise Bubble! šŸ›³šŸ˜‚
Exactly. Cuntciergeā€™s Mark and Steve enjoyed their Transatlantic Cruise, but Jenn wasnā€™t impressed, even though itā€™s Disney.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m assuming Jenn/Tim know their childrenā€™s images are being passed around all the FB weirdos as theyā€™re all over any form of social media? I would be horrified and terrified in equal measure if that was my boys but then I wouldnā€™t have put their faces out there for all to see, good or bad. When I worked with 10/11 yr olds the local police used to come into school and give them a talk about internet safety and the importance of keeping your account private. And no school performances could be filmed without every parentā€™s written permission. Such a shame the idiot trackers donā€™t offer their kids the same kind of respect. When something happens itā€™ll be too late to realise just what a dangerous thing theyā€™ve done.
---
I don't recall it being mentioned here, but for you non-watchers, on Day 1 of the cruise, we saw:

Jenn's lunch: 2 appetizers and 1 entree plus an ice cream sundae that she shared with J$
Jenn's dinner: 3 appetizers and 1 entree. They supposedly skipped dessert, although I'm going to guess she had something from the concierge lounge later on.

This was over the course of probably 6 hours. So, I do not think that is a 3rd baby in that belly, it's a food baby.
Great thread title there #149 Not a 3rd baby, a food baby šŸ˜†

Reactions: 26
Iā€™m assuming Jenn/Tim know their childrenā€™s images are being passed around all the FB weirdos as theyā€™re all over any form of social media? I would be horrified and terrified in equal measure if that was my boys but then I wouldnā€™t have put their faces out there for all to see, good or bad. When I worked with 10/11 yr olds the local police used to come into school and give them a talk about internet safety and the importance of keeping your account private. And no school performances could be filmed without every parentā€™s written permission. Such a shame the idiot trackers donā€™t offer their kids the same kind of respect. When something happens itā€™ll be too late to realise just what a dangerous thing theyā€™ve done.
---

Great thread title there #149 Not a 3rd baby, a food baby šŸ˜†
I never submit thread titles, but ok :ROFLMAO: TTT #149 It's not a 3rd baby, it's a food baby.

And sadly, it seems like the unwell folks here care more about those children than their parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So they had to pay the child rate to bring Oliver on the cruise? What a complete waste of money. No wonder the CM purĆ©ed food for him. For $3,000 itā€™s literally the only thing he gets. And the Bojoā€™s flex like heā€™s getting something really special. Those are the most expensive sweet potatoes in the world. And he probably spit them up right after.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they had to pay the child rate to bring Oliver on the cruise? What a complete waste of money. No wonder the CM purĆ©ed food for him. For $3,000 itā€™s literally the only thing he gets. And the Bojoā€™s flex like heā€™s getting something really special. Those are the most expensive sweet potatoes in the world. And he probably spit them up right after.
Yes, the infant rate is a little less than half of the 3rd/4th person rate. The quote that I did, I used their exact family. 3 adults (I included Nanny Rose), a 3 year old and an infant. Even the rate for J$ isn't much more than the rate for the 3rd adult. They basically count people, because they can only fit so many on board. It doesn't matter how old they are, they are taking up a space in the lifeboat. (Morbid, I know)

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 7.31.37 AM.png

Funny, I just went in and tried to price out the same cruise with older kids and the Walt Suite is now booked. I wonder if Jenn was reading here and they booked it. šŸ¤” What are the chances that in the 12 hours since I posted, someone booked that exact room on that exact cruise?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Tim checking out the books (like he is going to read them) 50 places to sail before you die. You know damn well the Bojos will never leave their Disney Cruise Bubble! šŸ›³šŸ˜‚
I'll be shocked if they ever leave their Caribbean cruise bubble, even there they seem to do the same itinerary over and over.

The baby is just more or less an accessory for Jenn same as the OG prop. I do think Jenn favors OG a little bit more because he is her spitting image and acts like her too-though the car a day can partially be blamed on being raised a spoiled toddler. Where the dynamics will get interesting is if Oliver is more like the son Dim wants-i.e. wants to go on roller coasters and is inclined to just eat hotdogs rather than being told grapes are evil. If he is more to Dim's liking I see things getting very dicey there with those two idiots pitting the kids against each other. And lord helps us all if they get the miracle girl Jenn wants.
Jenn was disappointed in Big Baby from the second they found out he was not a girl. When you go back to that episode where they are talking about it Tim even made a little joke to try and cover up her disappointment by expressing his excitement.

I do think she probably has some post-partum depression issues, but she completely dissociated from that baby once the boob feeding was over.
---
Yes, the infant rate is a little less than half of the 3rd/4th person rate. The quote that I did, I used their exact family. 3 adults (I included Nanny Rose), a 3 year old and an infant. Even the rate for J$ isn't much more than the rate for the 3rd adult. They basically count people, because they can only fit so many on board. It doesn't matter how old they are, they are taking up a space in the lifeboat. (Morbid, I know)

View attachment 2505994

Funny, I just went in and tried to price out the same cruise with older kids and the Walt Suite is now booked. I wonder if Jenn was reading here and they booked it. šŸ¤” What are the chances that in the 12 hours since I posted, someone booked that exact room on that exact cruise?
LOL she saw the bargain

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

I would be absolutely sick if I ate that much food in one day... im currently doing one meal a day/intermittent fasting and just thinking about it makes me ill... no wonder she's such a sloth... she must feel like crap all day... Jenn are bodies are not meant to eat that much food each day

Reactions: 8
These vloggers are all trying to see whose dick is bigger I see.
I watch DislyfeOfOurs (the trackers vacation planner) they posted a video yesterday, and they stayed in the Funnel suite on the Wish.
I wonder if the trackers gave them financial investing pointers. The dad has a job, and i believe is a vet. The mom Rae, vacation planner/personal shopper. I donā€™t want to count what is in anyone else pockets butā€¦ HOW?!?
Their YT videos hardly make it to 3,000 views, And they only post like 2 times per week, So I know it canā€™t be YouTube videos. They have a Patreon, but the numbers arenā€™t even close to letā€™s say Mammoth Club.
againā€¦ how?!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve never been on a Disney cruise or a cruise at all but are the only suites available for booking the WDS and the RODS? Could they possible have gotten two adjoining veranda rooms instead? Or can they not promise your rooms will be next to eachother

And poor Oliver probably spent the entire week in the room with the nanny

This is why Iā€™m scared to see what they do for her 40th. Idk how someone so useless gets all this stuff for doing nothing
I'm wondering if they can only still be sailing concierge Walt suite because they paid for it in full at time of booking. Income possibly not what it once was. Their spending over the next year or so could be quite telling as although they're clearly still bringing in a fair amount from a back catalog, they're not producing much new content now. They can't keep spending as they are without depleting their savings surely!! I'm also thinking the back yard may be an attempt to make the house feel like an AMI stay because they think they're gonna have to be home more. Whether that is due to school or funds remains to be seen. I can't figure out how they can be paying for a Rivian, cruises, nanny, private school etc off their current vlogging output.

Reactions: 15
Some of yall probably remember but I did 2 weeks in Spain France and Italy over the summer. I saw Beyonce in Barcelona, I was in a suite on Celebrity cruises, flew premium economy 1 way, business back home and spent 5 nights at 4.5* places in Barcelona and Rome.

I spent significantly less than the trackers. And had a better trip šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.