The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If O$ wasn’t only 6 months I’d say she looks pregnant again. Maybe the delay was because they “found out” she’s preggo and Tim had a mental breakdown lol.
I think all of us would have a mental breakdown if there was was a third child. Can you imagine....ugh. The only Go Fund Me I'd even think of donating for those two is to have them spayed and neutered.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jackson:
Tim:
DO YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghoulish Halloween character looked to be in better health than Tim.
A potential thread title in time for Halloween?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, she looks like a rotten pumpkin and he looks sort of like the pumpkin king-Jack Skellington-save for the cookie/hot dog gut,

TTT 149: The Pumpkin King and his queen the Rotten Pumpkin of Lake Nona

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Jenn orders steak and mashed potatoes for lunch and didn’t know it’d be such a heavy meal.

Ok Jenn, sure

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How are they still so bad at this? I'd suggest easy ways they could improve but not interested in helping them. Hi Jenn!

Reactions: 19
So Jenn orders steak and mashed potatoes for lunch and didn’t know it’d be such a heavy meal.

Ok Jenn, sure
Yeah, I was thinking if she would've had that soup and salad for appetizers that in itself would've been a decent size lunch. And then the fact they were whining about not having dessert because they were late and when they both had large desserts after lunch just had me :rolleyes: Anyone notice that the grandparents seemed to be absent at lunch. Me thinks it's because their pride and joy did not put them in cuntciere.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Towards the beginning, when Tim and Jackson were going to their room, Tim did say. Oliver is sleeping just down the hall. So I’m assuming he was with the in her room…

Oliver just seemed like such an after thought. “I cant wait to do this special thing with Jackson. Mom and Jackson Time… dad and Jackson Time… he had soooooo much fun. Oh yeah, Oliver.. he had fun too” poor thing.
It’s also Sad they had to spend that much money to have one on one time with their kid. Jenn can’t drive so I guess the only solution is to drop 50K.

I’m aware, there isn’t much for an infant to do, and I think it’s just so silly to pay that much to bring a baby on board.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Towards the beginning, when Tim and Jackson were going to their room, Tim did say. Oliver is sleeping just down the hall. So I’m assuming he was with the in her room…

Oliver just seemed like such an after thought. “I cant wait to do this special thing with Jackson. Mom and Jackson Time… dad and Jackson Time… he had soooooo much fun. Oh yeah, Oliver.. he had fun too” poor thing.
It’s also Sad they had to spend that much money to have one on one time with their kid. Jenn can’t drive so I guess the only solution is to drop 50K.

I’m aware, there isn’t much for an infant to do, and I think it’s just so silly to pay that much to bring a baby on board.
The baby is just more or less an accessory for Jenn same as the OG prop. I do think Jenn favors OG a little bit more because he is her spitting image and acts like her too-though the car a day can partially be blamed on being raised a spoiled toddler. Where the dynamics will get interesting is if Oliver is more like the son Dim wants-i.e. wants to go on roller coasters and is inclined to just eat hotdogs rather than being told grapes are evil. If he is more to Dim's liking I see things getting very dicey there with those two idiots pitting the kids against each other. And lord helps us all if they get the miracle girl Jenn wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

And there’s no way she could be the captain of the ship like Kate McCue

IMG_6741.jpeg
IMG_6740.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The Tim Tracker 149: The 3 “C’s” according to Dim: Cruises, concierge and Covid!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think Oliver was asleep in the bedroom. The bedroom is in the direction Tim pointed and I think that's why Tim filmed that part of the suite later on the trip. But, I just remembered that he showed the pack-n-play still folded up by the main door. So, I don't know. Maybe Rose was watching Oliver sleep on the bed? Seems like something they'd do.

Also, I was thinking about that stretch mark cream Jen wanted, that was mentioned earlier. Pretty amazing that Jen thought she'd lose much of her baby weight. She's just replacing it with an incredible amount of food and drink each day.

I hate how smug Tim is about being concierge and having the suite, but I feel bad for Buddy. He's already so spoiled and it already seems like he's getting too used to things like the concierge lounge and getting stuff whenever he wants it. And I can't remember if I mentioned it, but he's just not well enough behaved. He couldn't sit in his own chair at lunch. He kept sitting with either Tim or Jen and he was a little bratty when he just grabbed that chocolate off the sundae while they just laughed it off after half-assedly telling him not to.

Have people been making comments about this ridiculous cruise that have already been deleted? Because this comment seems to come out of nowhere.

1697083514034.png

And what kind of opposite planet does this gal live on?? Hard work?!? Good, consistent content?!?

Reactions: 13
I think Oliver was asleep in the bedroom. The bedroom is in the direction Tim pointed and I think that's why Tim filmed that part of the suite later on the trip. But, I just remembered that he showed the pack-n-play still folded up by the main door. So, I don't know. Maybe Rose was watching Oliver sleep on the bed? Seems like something they'd do.

Also, I was thinking about that stretch mark cream Jen wanted, that was mentioned earlier. Pretty amazing that Jen thought she'd lose much of her baby weight. She's just replacing it with an incredible amount of food and drink each day.

I hate how smug Tim is about being concierge and having the suite, but I feel bad for Buddy. He's already so spoiled and it already seems like he's getting too used to things like the concierge lounge and getting stuff whenever he wants it. And I can't remember if I mentioned it, but he's just not well enough behaved. He couldn't sit in his own chair at lunch. He kept sitting with either Tim or Jen and he was a little bratty when he just grabbed that chocolate off the sundae while they just laughed it off after half-assedly telling him not to.

Have people been making comments about this ridiculous cruise that have already been deleted? Because this comment seems to come out of nowhere.

View attachment 2505432

And what kind of opposite planet does this gal live on?? Hard work?!? Good, consistent content?!?
Good consistent work at being scourges on society.

Reactions: 7
I just saw that post on the fb group about the kids pics. It was a man that wanted the pic which is even creepier imo. 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So they just dropped at least $50K on that cruise. For a suite that’s meant for up to 12 people, and they are 4 + nanny. If they eat dinners in the rotational dining rooms, get off the boat at the ports of call, and put Jackson in the kids club…what time are they spending in this 50K suite? Talk about egos. They definitely have the money management skills of a bunch of rednecks…oh wait.

Reactions: 15
Tim checking out the books (like he is going to read them) 50 places to sail before you die. You know damn well the Bojos will never leave their Disney Cruise Bubble! 🛳😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.