The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Gator land vlog is also bringing in great numbers /s
Except for one video that brought in almost 250k views (at the height of their popularity), Gatorland videos don’t hit 100k views. I do think that Tim genuinely seems to like going there and they always include him in their media events.

Reactions: 11
I'm still trying to catch up here, but I am baffled that she doesn't even know where the cruise itinerary is??? Jen is so useless we need a new word for useless. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Y’all are missing the point with your budget European vacations. None of these came with a gold sticker or unlimited premium bars, so there’s nothing to brag about.

But will Disney Paris have the same premium bars or will they actually use REAL French chocolate vs. whatever they consider premium on the cruse they just came off.

I noticed Tim got excited over Pellegrino. You can get canned from Walmart for $7 a case. Granted the glass bottle looks fancy compared to the cans. But still....................... This is someone who thinks liquid death is a status.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The drink at lunch was different, and before they went to the Sailaway party. At lunch it was in a clear cup, not blue like the Miami Vice. Assume it was from the menu, some frozen kids drink or some other type of virgin drink perhaps. 🙄

This scene shows the cup, but in another one the drink is a darker color like brownish, maybe apple juice based or pumpkin or something.

I just posted this pic bc there is the food (specially retrieved for J by a worker) not eaten and J eating bread, and the drink. Something tells me this kid won't eat most food and they have to cater to him constantly.

View attachment 2506423
Gotcha. I'm almost positive that's the standard kid's cup in the dining room. So if the kid got water or juice or whatever, it's in that cup. Each menu has a smoothie non-alcoholic type drink. The one in Royal Court is a passion fruit/mango drink that is my absolutel favorite. But it's orange-pink colored. Neither of those drinks seemed to be it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Except for one video that brought in almost 250k views (at the height of their popularity), Gatorland videos don’t hit 100k views. I do think that Tim genuinely seems to like going there and they always include him in their media events.

To me he seemed wishy washy about it. "Um, I'd like to come back in the upcoming weekends. Maybe I will? Maybe I will ask Adam the Woo to come with me." It felt like he had to say he'd come back to make the media team at GatorLand happy. But it came off like he would not come back again until Adam went with him or he had nothing else better to do on the weekend. Why not take your 3 year old kid to the kid friendly part of it during the day like a normal father would do? Dumbass.

If I was GatorLand media team I'd be pissed off if he left that in his vlog. Do a better job faking wanting to come back.

Reactions: 18
Something tells me this kid won't eat most food and they have to cater to him constantly.
That is ALL their fault. When he was little (littler lol) he would eat anything they gave him. He always wanted to try what they had. Then all they gave him was nuggets or other such crap and thats where he sits now.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I have family that just finished a cruise on the Disney Wish with their son and his wife and kids. They stayed in cuntcierge and they loved it so much that they are already talking about going again. And they are also talking about the Treasure. They are not what I would call Disney fans, and I'm not sure if they like the parks, but they seem to be all in on the Cruise line. They really want me to go with them on the next trip---I absolutely would. It is funny, they do insist on doing the cuntcierge thing. They have been going on cruises for a long time. Back in the 1990s they went on The Big Red Boat Disney Cruise (anyone else remember that ship?). The Wish is the ship that the Trackers did not like. I love that Tattle invented cuntcierge in honor of the Trackers.

Reactions: 10
Ttt#149:tit Floats on a Cuntcierge Cruise

I'm refusing to watch it. It's not good for my blood pressure.

Reactions: 19
So random thought, I know they mentioned in the vlog that OG was going to the kids club. Anyone thinks he'll get kicked out either for not being fully potty trained, acting up, etc? If it was midway through the trip that possibly could effect footage especially if the nanny got mad and quit when she was told she had to watch two kids not one. I am betting whatever the case though they'll blame COVID on the kids in the club. Regardless, such insufferable gits.

But will Disney Paris have the same premium bars or will they actually use REAL French chocolate vs. whatever they consider premium on the cruse they just came off.

I noticed Tim got excited over Pellegrino. You can get canned from Walmart for $7 a case. Granted the glass bottle looks fancy compared to the cans. But still....................... This is someone who thinks liquid death is a status.
Was in DLP last month. They have a champagne cart on Main Street, and a wine cart in the square outside Ratatouille. Jenn would live that. Entitled Tim would get his fluffy balls shoved down his throat and his camera up his arse if he wasn't careful. People in DLP don't take crap. It's quite a culture shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have family that just finished a cruise on the Disney Wish with their son and his wife and kids. They stayed in cuntcierge and they loved it so much that they are already talking about going again. And they are also talking about the Treasure. They are not what I would call Disney fans, and I'm not sure if they like the parks, but they seem to be all in on the Cruise line. They really want me to go with them on the next trip---I absolutely would. It is funny, they do insist on doing the cuntcierge thing. They have been going on cruises for a long time. Back in the 1990s they went on The Big Red Boat Disney Cruise (anyone else remember that ship?). The Wish is the ship that the Trackers did not like. I love that Tattle invented cuntcierge in honor of the Trackers.
The Big Red Boat was great!

In the Trackers defense, lord help me, people who love the Dream/Fantasy, typically do not like the Wish. I sailed my 18th Disney Cruise on the Wish last Christmas and immediately booked my 19th on the Fantasy last June because I needed to recover from the Wish. It's not a bad ship. It has a strange set up with many dead ends where you have to either turn around and go back or go up/down stairs to get further. The dining rooms are also incredibly crowded, where the servers struggle and are constantly smooshing in between two tight back to back chairs to bring food and clear plates. The service is, of course wonderful, the shows and entertainment, amazing...but when you sail enough with Disney, the Wish setup doesn't match the other ships.

Would I sail on the Wish again, sure. My cousin has been on the Wonder 10+ years ago and sailed again on the Wish last year. She loved the Wish and is trying to get everyone in the family to go back, so I'd do that. I'd love to sail on the Treasure too. If you gave me a choice of any of the other 4 ships, I'd chose them over the Wish.

I'll add so people don't judge me--we do other vacations besides Disney cruises. In the last 8 years, we've been to probably 15-20 National Parks, Italy, France, Greece and Malta plus California, Hawaii, Las Vegas and New York.

[QUOTE="Dillon21, post: 17052187, member:
I have never taken uber or lyft. Would it be cheaper to get a ride share or even a taxi to drop them off at the port vs. paying $155? I am assuming they left out of Tampa? This case probably not.
[/QUOTE]
As of this post….
An UberXXL from their home is $76 - 83
(I find it sad that I could so easily find their exact address)

But is this vehicle large enough for all of the Bojan crap (plus entitlement/attitude) ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To me he seemed wishy washy about it. "Um, I'd like to come back in the upcoming weekends. Maybe I will? Maybe I will ask Adam the Woo to come with me." It felt like he had to say he'd come back to make the media team at GatorLand happy. But it came off like he would not come back again until Adam went with him or he had nothing else better to do on the weekend. Why not take your 3 year old kid to the kid friendly part of it during the day like a normal father would do? Dumbass.

If I was GatorLand media team I'd be pissed off if he left that in his vlog. Do a better job faking wanting to come back.
I got a different vibe from what he said. He said he would definitely be coming back and wanted to bring Jackson to meet skunk ape (why that in specific, when there are more kid friendly things to do there is beyond me) but he also said they do like to come with Adam the Woo so he would hit him up to see if he wanted to go as well.
I’d be interested to see if they haul the whole family plus the nanny to meet up with Adam at Gatorland.

I also feel this is an example of something Tim does enjoy doing but it doesn’t really bring in the views like Disney stuff does.

Just my two cents though. 😀

Reactions: 9
I got a different vibe from what he said. He said he would definitely be coming back and wanted to bring Jackson to meet skunk ape (why that in specific, when there are more kid friendly things to do there is beyond me) but he also said they do like to come with Adam the Woo so he would hit him up to see if he wanted to go as well.
I’d be interested to see if they haul the whole family plus the nanny to meet up with Adam at Gatorland.

I think maybe Jackson like "animals?"

I'd love to see that. Adam loves making fun of Tim.

Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Dillon21, post: 17052187, member:
I have never taken uber or lyft. Would it be cheaper to get a ride share or even a taxi to drop them off at the port vs. paying $155? I am assuming they left out of Tampa? This case probably not.
As of this post….
An UberXXL from their home is $76 - 83
(I find it sad that I could so easily find their exact address)

But is this vehicle large enough for all of the Bojan crap (plus entitlement/attitude) ??
[/QUOTE]
Honestly, they'd probably have to rent a Budget rental truck to get all their crap from Ft. Pampers to the port. Lord, I studied abroad and I didn't even bring that much crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can't get over the fact they had six bags plus all their carry ons-we know the hunchback had a backback full of tit and Dim had the Halloween attention seeking costume with him.

Oh, and they did go to Miami on their "first" cruise that was comped by Disney. And lord, she has aged about forty years in four years.
and let's not forget BBs 'cruise' stroller - 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So random thought, I know they mentioned in the vlog that OG was going to the kids club. Anyone thinks he'll get kicked out either for not being fully potty trained, acting up, etc? If it was midway through the trip that possibly could effect footage especially if the nanny got mad and quit when she was told she had to watch two kids not one. I am betting whatever the case though they'll blame COVID on the kids in the club. Regardless, such insufferable gits.
I was thinking they were trying to play up the 1:1 time with OGB to cover the fact that he was not in the kids club.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the greedy witch ate 5 starters over two meals? No wonder she looks like a brick shithouse
---
So disrespectful to rack up so late for dinner because Tim wanted to get a hard over on booty butts and ride the slide woooooo weeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.