The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friends...I'm on my way to the ER. I took a shot every time a Bojo said "Cuntcierge" and I fear I have alcohol poisoning... 🤭🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Maybe he is just used to dumbing everything down and having to explain the obvious, but so far Tim has explained that mirrors are used for looking at yourself, a safe is used for keeping valuables safe and curtains are used to block out light.
I think he mentioned every single mirror and that they are for checking your fit. I don’t think his wife checks her fit - in all definitions of the word.

Reactions: 21
The situation starts at about 40:11. He calls out the kid for pushing him. Then there’s a cut and next thing he says “that kid let Jackson go in front of him. That was nice”. Makes me wonder if when he turned the camera off he said something to the kid.
Thanks.

Yeah, I see he checked himself there w/ that edit. 🙄 What a douche.

Reactions: 15
Why did they have Jackson in an adult only area?

And Tim you are an asshole for distracting your child on the steps, causing him to slow down/stop, in turn causing the kid behind him to step in front of him. Whether right or wrong of that child, you should not have shown that and you shouldn’t have called the boy out on it. And it wasn’t a “fight” as you described. Stop being an asshole to other people.
Here's the thing with the entire slide situation. YOU DO NOT VIDEO OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS IN BATHING SUITS. Period. Ever. No matter how cute your kid is. If you are putting it out for your 900k subscribers. YOU DO NOT FILM AT THE POOL AREA. bleeping asshole. There are a million creeps out there who get off on tit like this. I don't care that you cannot clearly see their faces. You can see them. Their parents did not give you permission and this is 1000% inappropriate.

And there was no fight, J$ stopped. I'm sure the kid thought he was chickening out and went past him. Tim making drama like that is going to super fun for J$ as he gets older. Asshole.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
So are we to assume those "backlogged" videos that were supposed to come out before, during, or after the cruise are just gone forever in Tracker Purgatory, where dreams go to die?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Check Your Fit=the new USBs.

And Jenn looked worse than usual. Being stuffed in that girdle was bad enough but the hair and makeup and fake bake looked even worse than usual. And I don't even want to think what the size of her stomach is to fit all that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very nauseating video. I rarely get motion sick when I watch YouTube on my phone, but just really crappy camera work on this one.

I have never been on a cruise, but the Trackers make me never want to do one.

Reactions: 16
So are we to assume those "backlogged" videos that were supposed to come out before, during, or after the cruise are just gone forever in Tracker Purgatory, where dreams go to die?
Those videos will just go into the vault and they'll be able to release vintage "never before seen videos" for Patreon's only. $100 per video.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And seriously they buy an outrageous suit again and where are Dim's parents... we'll we know not in the Roy suite and not the suite next to them. Probably not cuntciere.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I only made it to the part where he's 20 minutes late for dinner, his parents are waiting and he's basically orgasming over Goofy in a Halloween outfit. Mind you, he's seen all this tit before.
Ooooo reading that triggers me so hard. It's so disrespectful to make people wait on you like that. Did he even bother to text them a heads up, or were they supposed to just sit there and hold off eating until whatever time that jackass decided to show up? :mad:

• Angry
I'm swamped with work this week (a phrase Jenn has never uttered), so someone who has watched the video please get the bingo card started!
1697046305620.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooooo reading that triggers me so hard. It's so disrespectful to make people wait on you like that. Did he even bother to text them a heads up, or were they supposed to just sit there and hold off eating until whatever time that jackass decided to show up? :mad:
I don't know about the texting, but after Goofy, he proceeded to have a mind numbing chat with Minnie Mouse. Then they couldn't have dessert because there wasn't enough time because they would be late for the Halloween Tree lighting thing. That was because Tim was late for dinner and the servers won't start serving until everyone at your table is there.

This is gross and why I'm furious about the footage with the kids on the slide. People are bleeping sick. While this person is getting of on J$ shimming and Tim's feet, there other people out there...ugh, I can't even say it. It's sickening.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
My self-employed hard working arse for one is loving watching these two yahoos implode. It has been a rough few weeks - vended a festival with my illustrations that was soul crushing. It was the anniversary of my dad’s passing & bday. And I am busting my butt with my dog walking business to have $$$ for our Disney anniversary trip next week. I was so low last week - I was jealous these two asshats can afford the umpteenth cruise by doing nothing. It’s gross!
I sure ain’t jealous no more! Being adults has caught up with them as we all knew it would.
Don’t be jealous of those jokers. They are illiterate, uneducated rubes who got lucky selling their souls on YT. That would have been ok, but now they have brought two innocent children into their dysfunctional lives and I personally hope it crashes and burns around them. Their life is trash, they appreciate nothing and take their “success” for granted. I hope the boys find some advocates in their lives, to make sure they are properly cared for and educated. Their parents obviously don’t give a 💩 about them.

• Heart
Regarding the backlogged videos, Jen mention " Also just as heads up, there may be other vids uploaded in between the cruise vlogs, we're just trying to catch up from all the days we missed, we hope you understand. " in the description. I assume this will be like the Aulani babymoon where it took her a full month to complete the series with other random videos posted in between. I really don't understand why she couldn't have finished the Rivian and/or RIP tour videos before she started the cruise videos. It's not like anybody cares about (or expects) timeliness with their videos anymore.

And seriously they buy an outrageous suit again and where are Dim's parents... we'll we know not in the Roy suite and not the suite next to them. Probably not cuntciere.
I wouldn't be surprised if he put them in an inside cabin. Didn't Tim say his dad likes to hang out on Tim's balcony. Why would he need to use Tim's if he had his own?

It’s wild to me how much stuff they leave in the videos that makes them look bad. Is she too lazy to edit that stuff out or are they just delusional and don’t realize it? I’m guessing it’s a little bit of both…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
At the very beginning, when they are doing the intro, Jenn doesn’t even know what type of cruise they are doing! She asks Tim, “and we are doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise?” It wasn’t a statement. She cocked her head to the side and looked at Tim when she asked.
She was soooo excited to do this cruise but she doesn’t even know where the duck the cruise is going? I can’t with her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.