The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, this room tour is fooooooorrrrrever. Why does he feel the need to talk about all of this mundane crap. Does anyone really care about things like Bulgari vs. Elemis shampoo or labels on light switches or which toilet he likes better due to it's roominess? Like .000001% of people watching this vid are ever going to stay in this room.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jenn was carrying J around the ship constantly. It was strange to me. I wonder if it is a control thing because he might run wild, or just her trying to look like a doting mom. The kid is almost 4, and not tiny, I can't imagine hauling him around like that.

DaBaby disappeared during dinner and you can see his empty stroller there. So, the nanny just had to take him elsewhere or hold him and didn't eat? Why even bring him to the table if they are going to make the nanny deal with him and not let her eat anyway? Probably for the footage of him they stuck in there before dinner started?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Jenn was carrying J around the ship constantly. It was strange to me. I wonder if it is a control thing because he might run wild, or just her trying to look like a doting mom. The kid is almost 4, and not tiny, I can't imagine hauling him around like that.

DaBaby disappeared during dinner and you can see his empty stroller there. So, the nanny just had to take him elsewhere or hold him and didn't eat? Why even bring him to the table if they are going to make the nanny deal with him and not let her eat anyway? Probably for the footage of him they stuck in there before dinner started?
Jenn holding J is 100% for attention cuz she feels like such a celeb on that cruise and assumes everyone is so excited to see her and everyone’s constantly watching them

Remember when they said they only booked concierge once because it was such a special occasion and they wouldn’t sail concierge like that all the time? Here we are on the third time. We’ve all said it here, they got a taste of concierge and now can’t go back to traveling like regular people.

Also this isn’t because I can’t stand the trackers but that concierge suite is NOT worth 20k. I’ve stayed at 5 star resorts in Europe (not to brag) for less than 20k and those were absolutely spectacular. These are dates with weird AF layouts. It’s sort of cringey how they think it’s soooo concierge and nice when there are places of the world where that suite is considered economy. I don’t say this to be snobby AT ALL. It just really pisses me off watching their smugness as they walk around this cruise ship like they’re better than everyone. I bet Jenn will wear that gold sticker on her forehead the entire stay so EVERYBODY knows they’re concierge

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So Jen didn't realize that during the Sail Away that they would actually sail away?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Here’s my theory about this recent disappearance of the slackers. Genn neeeeeded this cruise so badly that this cruise was booked probably the second they found out that they were pregnant. Fast forward to the few weeks before the cruise Genn had been manic and dim looked like death was knocking at his front door. They can’t handle these children. Jackpot is out of control so they put him in “school” that way they have a break during the week but once the weekend is here it’s only Dim taking jackpot out to let him burn some energy off while Genn gets her rest and goes back and forth with watching bravo and reading tattle. Poor Oliver is just pawned off to his nanny which by the way we only saw Oliver for five seconds in the new cruise video because Genn wanted her freedom during this cruise. After watching the entire 54:34 cruise video I saw Genn be the useless human being she is while Dim is taking jackpot around the ship to do things plus poor Oliver is stuck with nanny Rose. I think the slackers put dim’s parents and nanny Rose in regular rooms while they are in their $30,000 Walt Disney Suite. I was shocked after this break of theirs for her not to title the first video back baby’s first cruise! Also they both were bleeping about their $30,000 suite the entire video saying the Roy O Disney Suite is better meanwhile the World is falling apart in Israel. They are both completely over this YouTube thing and being parents. That’s why the channel logo nor their profile pictures have changed because it reminds them of the glory days. Well, I hate to break it to you slackers the channel is going down quick, your relationship is falling apart, you have two beautiful children that you can’t return for a girl. I think it’s time to take a long break away from YouTube and reading tattle to figure it out like every other person! It’s time to grow up slackers!

Reactions: 32
Dim was saying how great it was to see Jackson go down water slides for the first time (and to be fair, Jackson did seem to genuinely enjoy himself). There are many many many water parks in Florida they can take him to (and not Discovery Cove, actual water parks). I don’t think they went to a water park at all this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Also I believe they all got covid including nanny Rose who probably quit after being a full time mother for a week on the cruise.

Reactions: 22
I think she already has mobility issues. She was waddling down the hallway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why do they have the red sharps container? It is to safely dispose syringes.
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 1.35.56 PM.png

Does Disney put these in every room? Or did the Trackers request it/brought it? Does one of them have diabetes? I have so many questions.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She says she wants to make an entire video just about the differences between the Walt and Roy suites. Again, who the duck cares? They really are so out of touch with reality aren't they?

And no mention that this cruise was for Jen's 40th. I can't imagine what they will do to top Tim's cruise. And you know whatever they do, it WILL have to be better.

Does Disney put these in every room? Or did the Trackers request it/brought it? Does one of them have diabetes? I have so many questions.
I believe they are in every stateroom. I really doubt that if/when they get diabetes they would actually take care of it.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2504939

A small sharps container for the disposal of needles, syringes and lancets is located in each stateroom bathroom.
That’s on the DCL site

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Dim was saying how great it was to see Jackson go down water slides for the first time (and to be fair, Jackson did seem to genuinely enjoy himself). There are many many many water parks in Florida they can take him to (and not Discovery Cove, actual water parks). I don’t think they went to a water park at all this year.
If only he had an annual pass with waterpark option at a nearby themepark(or so they claim)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why is the baby shampoo in the master shower? They can’t be showering Oliver in there. And if Jackson is using the baby shampoo, why isn’t he showering in the other bathroom where he was flexing that they can lower the shower head for him. And what is in that tub next to the shampoo? Is that her stretch mark cream?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So much food. And we’re supposed to believe they didn’t eat dessert. Sure. Jenn gets so animated talking about the food too. She’s really obsessed.

Reactions: 12
I think she already has mobility issues. She was waddling down the hallway.
View attachment 2504942
She walks like she is 9 months pregnant still. She sort of looks 9 months pregnant still too.
---
A small sharps container for the disposal of needles, syringes and lancets is located in each stateroom bathroom.
That’s on the DCL site
That’s odd- we didn’t have one, but it might be new.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s on the DCL site
Thank you for finding that. I’ve never noticed the container in their videos before.

Reactions: 7
Jenn’s escargot came with a teeny-tiny baguette. Also known as a bleeping BREADSTICK! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow they’re really not spending any time with Big Baby. Kinda odd Jenn was away from him for so long if she is breastfeeding like she claims.

You could totally hear the people in the adjoining room. I’m sure Tim was pissed. I wonder where Tim’s parents are staying. They must have been put in the cheapest windowless room far away from concierge. Maybe the Trackers make them pay their own way. Wouldn’t surprise me.

How much did this cruise run them? I hope it was really expensive. I love when they spend all of their dwindling money. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also they both were bleeping about their $30,000 suite the entire video saying the Roy O Disney Suite is better meanwhile the World is falling apart in Israel.
They almost never mention current world events. If they do it's always something flippantly stupid like, "oh really? i'm sorry that's happening, hope everybody is ok!" or some other stupidly generic tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.