The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the very beginning, when they are doing the intro, Jenn doesn’t even know what type of cruise they are doing! She asks Tim, “and we are doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise?” It wasn’t a statement. She cocked her head to the side and looked at Tim when she asked.
She was soooo excited to do this cruise but she doesn’t even know where the duck the cruise is going? I can’t with her.
The idiot act has gone on too long and now she has a child who is old enough to pick up on it and start to copy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
...and just like that.

Viewers are supposed to just take it.

Just take yet another extended absence without explanation because they're the Trackers and they're so busy and they're the only ones with two children, and they're so special, and don't you dare ask questions, you jealous hater who pays for their lifestyle!!!

We HoPE YoU uNDeRsTanD... oUR laZinEsS. 🙄

View attachment 2504265
How does one ‘understand’ something that’s presented with absolutely NO explanation ?

Reactions: 10
I have a very dear friend who loves to cruise. Her and her husband never get off the ship, they ask not to share a table with anyone else and all they do is eat. Now, my friend is a large lady with genuine mobility issues so kind of understandable I suppose. Jenn has no mobility issues, so what’s her excuse?

Reactions: 7
I only lasted 5 minutes watching this new video. I guess staying concierge didn’t say them from getting COVID.
They have gotten Covid every time the cruise cuntcierge
---
The Trackers really do all these places they vacation a disservice by featuring them on their vlogs. I certainly wouldn't want to take a cruise knowing that every time these doofus travel they catch a disease, whether they bring it with them or catch it there doesn't matter. Both look incredibly bad to consumers.

If I had a hotel and Tim asked if he could be hosted at it in exchange for a vlog review I'd quickly respond with a "No thanks, but could you review my competitor across the street there?" 🤣
Kind of like Lake Nona Wave… 😳😉
---
Ugh, this is almost an hour?? It's gonna take a while to get through.

So far it's just been flexing and show how rich and special they are. She makes sure to let us know they tip the porter $20, which is above and beyond her suggested amount. "Concierge" has already been uttered several times. Apparently none of the lunch selections are suitable for Buddy so they have the restaurant servers go up to the pool deck to get a pizza for him.

For lunch, Tim gets the muffaletta sandwich, which he always gets. Jen gets the leek and potato soup, which she had on the Wish. I just don't get spending thousands of $ just to do the same things over and over.
$20? Didn’t they have like 10 bags?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So are they now trying the weekly episode style of YouTube? If they are, once again, they are doing it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a very dear friend who loves to cruise. Her and her husband never get off the ship, they ask not to share a table with anyone else and all they do is eat. Now, my friend is a large lady with genuine mobility issues so kind of understandable I suppose. Jenn has no mobility issues, so what’s her excuse?
Yet. She has no mobility issues yet.

Reactions: 7
Them: "Jackson, what are we doing today?"

Jackson:

Them: "We're going on a cruuuuuiiiiise!"

So far the first 20 minutes of this vlog has been them trying to flaunt their wealth in our faces which I find hilarious because I think it just makes them look really stupid. Tim has said the word "concierge" 3 times in under a minute and every time I remember how small his d*ck has to be for him to care THIS much.

I do like Jackson's hat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here's the thing with the entire slide situation. YOU DO NOT VIDEO OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS IN BATHING SUITS. Period. Ever. No matter how cute your kid is. If you are putting it out for your 900k subscribers. YOU DO NOT FILM AT THE POOL AREA. bleeping asshole. There are a million creeps out there who get off on tit like this. I don't care that you cannot clearly see their faces. You can see them. Their parents did not give you permission and this is 1000% inappropriate.

And there was no fight, J$ stopped. I'm sure the kid thought he was chickening out and went past him. Tim making drama like that is going to super fun for J$ as he gets older. Asshole.
He shouldn't be filming kids FULL STOP, I don't care if it's swim suits or clothes, stop filming kids, there's so much deep fake tit out there now that kids should NEVER be in ANYONES vlogs where creepy fks can use that footage, I fking hate all these grifters that go about filming everyone an anyone especially kids an never get pulled up about it

Reactions: 22
If I remember correctly this didn't go so well the last time this artist rendering was posted on the stan group. Let the fun begin. 🍿

But it is going to take every ounce of my being to not point out the Tim did not have the parents of those kids on the slide consent to be in his video. Every.ounce. I don't want to get kicked out of the group as it is a great source of entertainment.

IMG_2374.jpg

---
No words!!
Jinx!

Reactions: 10
They are so rude to show up to dinner over 20 minutes late, with Tim's parents waiting, and still stop to hang out with Goofy and Minnie. Wtf? They have seen these characters hundreds of times and their stans have seen these same types of scenes over and over. So, the argument of the stans would be "it's Tim's JOB to film Goofy!!!!" but other stans will say they don't owe us anything and this cruise was to spend time with Tim's parents on a relaxing vacation. 🥴

Reactions: 27
No words!!
Someone already posted this pic several weeks ago on there.

These asshat stans are so in-the-know about their bleeping Trackers on the FB fan page, they don't even know someone already posted that pic and it was discussed by the stans? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.