The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they already did the Roy O suite and the Walt Disney suite earlier.
---
Ginn complaining about how loud it is in the one restaurant forcing her to scream every line of dialogue...

You know they'll be having their dinners inside their massive Walt Disney suite going forward so she doesn't have to eat amongst the unwashed masses.
They did the Roy Suite twice. I believe once was the Dream, the other was the Fantasy which was the Holy Moly Covid-y cruise.

Reactions: 8
They really need to get Jackson some speech therapy. When he tried to pronounce Week at the beginning of the vlog when they said "Cruise Week." It sounded like wreck.

Reactions: 13
They really need to get Jackson some speech therapy. When he tried to pronounce Week at the beginning of the vlog when they said "Cruise Week." It sounded like wreck.
I noticed his speech was pretty bad in this video as well.

Hopefully he can learn to spell cruise better than his father. I get it, cruise is one of those words you can spell in a cool way, like with Z. This isn't a cool way, nor are you a cool dad, Tim.

Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 12.14.13 PM.png

His explanation of the fish extender where he repeated states it extends the fish was somewhat painful. And I really cannot believe with an almost 4 year old, they did not decorate their door or bring ducks. They suck.

I only made it to the part where he's 20 minutes late for dinner, his parents are waiting and he's basically orgasming over Goofy in a Halloween outfit. Mind you, he's seen all this tit before.

Oh and Tim, the 25th anniversary cruises weren't just a month. You know that. I know you know that it went on for more than a month. You sounded bitter when you mentioned it. You couldn't go because you had your second miracle child, so you can go duck yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm not even a minute in...they ask J$ "where are we going?"
J$: unintelligible
Dim&Gin: we're going on a cruise!
Get him some help with his speech!!!!

Also, this comment, not sure if it someone trolling them, but Rosie is there lol.

Screenshot_20231011-122017_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
10 days since they disembarked the cruise and her first visd is finally up. She works so hard you guuuuyyyyyyzzzzz!
---

I normally refrain from talking negatively about people's looks, but she's just as nasty on the inside, so I'll say it, she's bleeping hideous. The hair, the skin, the teeth, all of it are the perfect illustration of how ugly she is on the inside.
I agree. I preface this by saying I'm no Brad Pitt or George Clooney but she looks horrendous. I can't stand them anymore so I don't watch them but my wife will take one for the team and watch from time to time. She showed me a recent post and I was like what the hell did she do to her hair?!?! She looks awful.

Reactions: 13
I only lasted 5 minutes watching this new video. I guess staying concierge didn’t say them from getting COVID.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Trackers really do all these places they vacation a disservice by featuring them on their vlogs. I certainly wouldn't want to take a cruise knowing that every time these doofus travel they catch a disease, whether they bring it with them or catch it there doesn't matter. Both look incredibly bad to consumers.

If I had a hotel and Tim asked if he could be hosted at it in exchange for a vlog review I'd quickly respond with a "No thanks, but could you review my competitor across the street there?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
20 mins of Tim explaining the room, boring AF. Tim going on and on about the books and why there is random empty glass shelf. I was like SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPP!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2504291

Ginn thinking too hard, or accidentally pushed out a fart too much and sharted herself?

She looks like a rotten cherry tomato with sausage lips with a bad wig. Would not be a bad idea to put on your porch for a Halloween decoration, not on a person.

She was saying it was too loud and all the kids were there. No tit. It is a cruise with a bunch of kids. What do you think it was going to be? A monastery?

What a way to make a kid feel bad to tell him he is in the adults only part of the ship.

Tim gets all upset when the kid pushes his kid out of the way going up the kid slide. That is what kids do. You could not see the kid letting Jackson go first. If that is what happened. Good. If not, it did not seem to phase Jackson.

Jackson said he dropped his cookie and now had to throw it away. Tim said he would still eat it. Of course you will. You eat food sitting on the bathroom floor next to a toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
20 mins of Tim explaining the room, boring AF. Tim going on and on about the books and why there is random empty glass shelf. I was like SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPP!
I inwardly screamed when he showed this damn Mickey Premium Bars in conciergeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did they have Jackson in an adult only area?

And Tim you are an asshole for distracting your child on the steps, causing him to slow down/stop, in turn causing the kid behind him to step in front of him. Whether right or wrong of that child, you should not have shown that and you shouldn’t have called the boy out on it. And it wasn’t a “fight” as you described. Stop being an asshole to other people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Why did they have Jackson in an adult only area?

And Tim you are an asshole for distracting your child on the steps, causing him to slow down/stop, in turn causing the kid behind him to step in front of him. Whether right or wrong of that child, you should not have shown that and you shouldn’t have called the boy out on it. And it wasn’t a “fight” as you described. Stop being an asshole to other people.
Do you have a timestamp for this? What a jackass.

Reactions: 11
Maybe he is just used to dumbing everything down and having to explain the obvious, but so far Tim has explained that mirrors are used for looking at yourself, a safe is used for keeping valuables safe and curtains are used to block out light.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Maybe he is just used to dumbing everything down and having to explain the obvious, but so far Tim has explained that mirrors are used for looking at yourself, a safe is used for keeping valuables safe and curtains are used to block out light.
Reminds me of when Adam the Woo asked (while traveling in First Class) "What's this WINE glass used for?" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you have a timestamp for this? What a jackass.
The situation starts at about 40:11. He calls out the kid for pushing him. Then there’s a cut and next thing he says “that kid let Jackson go in front of him. That was nice”. Makes me wonder if when he turned the camera off he said something to the kid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ugh, this is almost an hour?? It's gonna take a while to get through.

So far it's just been flexing and show how rich and special they are. She makes sure to let us know they tip the porter $20, which is above and beyond her suggested amount. "Concierge" has already been uttered several times. Apparently none of the lunch selections are suitable for Buddy so they have the restaurant servers go up to the pool deck to get a pizza for him.

For lunch, Tim gets the muffaletta sandwich, which he always gets. Jen gets the leek and potato soup, which she had on the Wish. I just don't get spending thousands of $ just to do the same things over and over.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.