The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are one of the best examples of people who keep failing upward (or have up to this point). They're also great examples of people who don't understand the concept of working hard and really earning their $$$ - if they have any sense of that and how much effort it took to earn a salary, they'd take this "job" of theirs more seriously and not take their customers, aka their stans, for granted.

Anyhoo, I'm off to the third state on my itinerary since these fuckers last uploaded a "vid". 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They are one of the best examples of people who keep failing upward (or have up to this point). They're also great examples of people who don't understand the concept of working hard and really earning their $$$ - if they have any sense of that and how much effort it took to earn a salary, they'd take this "job" of theirs more seriously and not take their customers, aka their stans, for granted.

Anyhoo, I'm off to the third state on my itinerary since these fuckers last uploaded a "vid". 😆
Hope you are having a great trip @Quasimodo :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My self-employed hard working arse for one is loving watching these two yahoos implode. It has been a rough few weeks - vended a festival with my illustrations that was soul crushing. It was the anniversary of my dad’s passing & bday. And I am busting my butt with my dog walking business to have $$$ for our Disney anniversary trip next week. I was so low last week - I was jealous these two asshats can afford the umpteenth cruise by doing nothing. It’s gross!
I sure ain’t jealous no more! Being adults has caught up with them as we all knew it would.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What's most interesting to me is that she responded to a random person's tweet (X?!) about a toy car.

Regardless if the week-long radio silence is due to continued illness, an unforeseen family tragedy, fighting between the two...whatever, she STILL took the time to do that.

If she could take the time to do that, then she could take the time to write something on her X and IG accounts saying something like -
"We had something come up and need a few more days before we get back on track with uploads. Thanks for understanding! We appreciate you!"

But that's the thing. They don't appreciate the viewer.

For all the years of them doing this, they DON'T really see this as a true business. Sure, Tim goes out and badgers companies for freebies, for #hosted, etc. and yeah, that part of it, he DOES see as a business.

But they fail to recognize the part about there actually being a customer, if you will, in this business.
The one watching their content and funding their lifestyle.

As much as Jenn talks a good talk in lives about taking stan advice (and writing it down methodically 🙄) and yapping about how great it is to meet everyone, this lack of communication on their part should be so OBVIOUS to the stans (especially those lurking here!) that they really. just. don't. care. about. you. at the end of the day. 🤷‍♀️ And clearly, don't need your viewership at this point. So why give it to them?
Hit the nail on the head. The only reason she even writes that stuff down or talks about meeting everyone is because that puts HER in the spotlight. She only cares about herself and how things affect her. She doesn't think about other people's feelings. I don't think she can even put herself in anyone else's shoes. I unfortunately know too many people like this and it's obvious when you look at what they say vs what they actually do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My self-employed hard working arse for one is loving watching these two yahoos implode. It has been a rough few weeks - vended a festival with my illustrations that was soul crushing. It was the anniversary of my dad’s passing & bday. And I am busting my butt with my dog walking business to have $$$ for our Disney anniversary trip next week. I was so low last week - I was jealous these two asshats can afford the umpteenth cruise by doing nothing. It’s gross!
I sure ain’t jealous no more! Being adults has caught up with them as we all knew it would.
Hang in their @Blessyourheart - sending thoughts your way - :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Possible theories for no uploads:

1) the creepy AMI stalkers moved into their house while they were on the cruise and won’t leave

2) they are freaking out and trying to justify every “expense” because the irs has finally caught up with them and their audit is scheduled for next week.

3) they are having a standoff with each other because Tim feels like he does more and Jen feels like she does more so they are both doing nothing

Reactions: 21
My family had a parent die from cancer a few years back. Everyone did pitch in to care. Everyone ALSO WORKED. It was very stressful for everyone. We all took days here and there. Once the parent passed, I did go on a 6 m day vacation (one for funeral then I left, 4 bereavement, 2 vacay days). So I did miss a whole week of work then 1 additional day. My coworkers of course picked up the slack for me. I was back to work full time after that.

I sincerely hope they aren’t experiencing something like this. But that’s bleeping life. They cannot deal with real life and it’s so shocking to see how useless they both truly are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s something catastrophic like a death or something horrible with the kid’s health. I truly believe Jenn would post that like she did the NICU stay because she’s an attention bleep.

I still think it’s relay sus that Tim isn’t retweeting the latest Disney news, especially the Moana show on the Disney Treasure .

Maybe they didn’t pay their internet/phone bill and no longer have service?

Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s something catastrophic like a death or something horrible with the kid’s health. I truly believe Jenn would post that like she did the NICU stay because she’s an attention bleep.

I still think it’s relay sus that Tim isn’t retweeting the latest Disney news, especially the Moana show on the Disney Treasure .

Maybe they didn’t pay their internet/phone bill and no longer have service?
Imagine though when they do have a real life emergency they cannot spend their way out of or run away on a Disney cruise. They’re fucked.

I know I said it would be funny if this was all “oOpS I ForgoT to PAy SpEcTrum/aT&T hahahahahahahahahahaha”

Reactions: 13
I think they did all get sick, but it's straight up laziness and entitlement for them to think they can skip posting for all this time and still retain their followers. How hard is it to post quick updates?

I hope many of the stans have seen the light of day and taken off for good.

Reactions: 13
New vlog up, embarkation day for their Halloween Cruise.
---
Well, I guess they remembered to not use the phrase "Bucket List" in the title of the vlog since they already this twice before.
---
Ginn still refusing to buy clothes that actually fit...those straps digging in a half inch on her shoulder fat.

1697038437548.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
...and just like that.

Viewers are supposed to just take it.

Just take yet another extended absence without explanation because they're the Trackers and they're so busy and they're the only ones with two children, and they're so special, and don't you dare ask questions, you jealous hater who pays for their lifestyle!!!

We HoPE YoU uNDeRsTanD... oUR laZinEsS. 🙄

1697038438738.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
New vlog up, embarkation day for their Halloween Cruise.
---
Well, I guess they remembered to not use the phrase "Bucket List" in the title of the vlog since they already this twice before.
But this is the Walt Suite, which would appear separately from the Roy Suite on a bucket list.

I'm only 5 minutes in and Tim seems manic, talking a mile a minute. Jenn has already ordered 2 appetizers and "we also got a salad". They already told us Nanny Rose was going, why be so stupid about hiding her. OK you don't want her to be on camera, but "we also got". We know who it's for dumbass. We know you aren't eating a salad Tim with that empty chair next to the baby.

Reactions: 23
But this is the Walt Suite, which would appear separately from the Roy Suite on a bucket list.

I'm only 5 minutes in and Tim seems manic, talking a mile a minute. Jenn has already ordered 2 appetizers and "we also got a salad". They already told us Nanny Rose was going, why be so stupid about hiding her. OK you don't want her to be on camera, but "we also got". We know who it's for dumbass. We know you aren't eating a salad Tim with that empty chair next to the baby.
I thought they already did the Roy O suite and the Walt Disney suite earlier.
---
Ginn complaining about how loud it is in the one restaurant forcing her to scream every line of dialogue...

You know they'll be having their dinners inside their massive Walt Disney suite going forward so she doesn't have to eat amongst the unwashed masses.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
These garbage humans are bitching that the Walt suite is not as good as the Roy suite. Garbage trash people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
1697038827464.png

Ginn thinking too hard, or accidentally pushed out a fart too much and sharted herself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
10 days since they disembarked the cruise and her first visd is finally up. She works so hard you guuuuyyyyyyzzzzz!
---
View attachment 2504291

Ginn thinking too hard, or accidentally pushed out a fart too much and sharted herself?
I normally refrain from talking negatively about people's looks, but she's just as nasty on the inside, so I'll say it, she's bleeping hideous. The hair, the skin, the teeth, all of it are the perfect illustration of how ugly she is on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.