The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely unnecessary vlog. This is just the T-Holes having to monetize every second of their lives. They should have taken the weekend off put the camera down and enjoyed the lunch/eclipse Saturday and lunch and the farmer's market Sunday. You know because I thought they were set for life? So they should be able to afford not filming themselves for a couple days, right? Pathetic.
I think there is a little bit of control the narrative at play here too if ATW has captured Jen in an unflattering way.

Reactions: 7
Someone in the stan group is asking where Tim got his Halloween button down shirt. The answers are hilarious as none have to do with the actual shirt. And Marie, you're being salty! Please come over here to Tattle and play. You know you'd love posting here.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 9.40.37 AM.png

Wait, what? What did I miss?
They are driving to the grocery store or lunch or the farmers market and Jenn pans back to J$ sitting in the back and he is pinching his thigh, repeatedly. It looked to me like a soothing mechanism. He's doing it with one hand at first and at some point he switches to the other hand/leg. You can tell by the movement of his arm, you can't see his fingers when he switches to the other leg.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 9.47.41 AM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
About the kid not liking school lunch, my cousin’s kids are just like that. They won’t eat school lunch, so either her or her ex-husband will drop off some fast food at the school, or they get door dash to bring them something.
I bet the school hates them. Wth, make a freaking lunch for them.
---
No, I mean where did he get kicked out of the club? Obviously I didn’t miss the post I quoted.

Reactions: 7
Was it just me or did she sound SUPER stuffy again in the car?!

And OMG... I totally forgot to show you guys but we got a BLACK BREWS BROS COFFEE at the Farmer's Market. I wish I showed you when I first got it but LoOOOOOK where we bought coffee from BLACK BREWS BROS COFFEE... check out the tiny sip left!!! Dirty Chai.. Pumpkin Spice... it was pretty good... I got mine iced... it was really good... did I tell you I got mine iced? It had more caffeine than I usually get... I did like it... I liked it a lot. If you're ever out at one of the farmer's markets, check out BLACK BREWS BROS COFFEE.

No, really, Jenn. You can stop. You're trying way too hard. We haven't forgotten about the urban party yet. 🙄

1697464709462.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Only the absolute duck-wits that are the Trackers could run out of time to buy groceries, while AT THE bleeping GROCERY STORE!
And it’s not like they had an appointment or something like that they had to leave to get to. They left because Jenn had to go make dinner. They have the worst time management skills. They seem to get dumber and dumber every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just reading about how the Trackers live their lives gives me more anxiety than the so-called anxiety Jenn has.

As for the whole grocery shopping debacle, it makes perfect sense they'd "run out of time", necessitating a return trip. Just look at who we're talking about - two immature shopaholics who are allergic to planning, or staying home for more than a few hours at a time.

Reactions: 13
I bet the school hates them. Wth, make a freaking lunch for them.
---
No, I mean where did he get kicked out of the club? Obviously I didn’t miss the post I quoted.
We aren’t completely sure that he got kicked out of the club on the ship but it was the way that they filmed. It seems like he wasn’t there very long so that’s what we figured happened.

On another note, I watched a Vlog yesterday with two guys taking a river cruise in Germany, and they saw the absolute most picturesque, breathtaking towns, and it really drove home how foolish Adam the woo and the trackers are for spending the amounts of money that they do to do the same crap for no reason. It’s just mind-boggling how someone can be dumb enough to take the same vacation if you have that kind of money to not branch out and explore the world.
And I know Adam pretends to be punk and says “I do what I want, I have no interest in going there.” It is so gross to me to literally have no interest in expanding your horizons or your mind for that matter

Reactions: 19
With two little kids and two parents who barely work, one of them should be going out and doing the grocery shopping. It’s ridiculous to drag a baby and a 3 yo through a supermarket if you don’t have to.

Since Jenn can’t drive, she can’t be the one to go do the shopping. So the next logical thing would be to make a list and tell her butler Tim to go get it. But that would mean she would have to take care of two kids alone at the same time, which she won’t do either.

It’s unreal what a burden she is, I don’t know how he stands it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she all of a sudden have an urgency for time management?
Why is she ultra bitchy about it?
Why do they have to pack together?
Why couldn’t Tim go to the store, while Jenn stayed behind to pack and cook?
Why are they like this?
Why is everything a 2+ person task?
Because then they would have to communicate outside of the actual tasks, Jenn would need to tell Tim what she needed from the store which requires forethought and planning. Tim would need to tell Jen what to pack…or how to pack… or where the suitcases are…or what a suitcase is…They are so codependent with even the simplest of life tasks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the day 4 cruise blog, I love how Tim mansplains how days work 🙄😩. (The 4th day is day 4… mind blowing right?!?)

i have been on a Disney cruise before, and we ordered room service. But this was almost 5 years ago.
so am I not understanding Jenn? Is she giving it bad information? It seems she is saying the only way to get room service is if you have a fancy room with a table. We had the room with the huge window, and We ordered room service.
Molly and Alan ordered room service and ate it on their balcony and a million other cruise videos that I’ve watched with normal people not staying in suites ordering room service.
Maybe they should cruise from a non suite so they can quickly realize that room service is not just a “perk of staying in a suite with a table”
I got that experience and I paid about 45k less 🤭

We only did room service once as we weren't sure when or if we would get the chance to do it again, so we stayed out of the room majority of the time and actually had fun.

Reactions: 19
We aren’t completely sure that he got kicked out of the club on the ship but it was the way that they filmed. It seems like he wasn’t there very long so that’s what we figured happened.

On another note, I watched a Vlog yesterday with two guys taking a river cruise in Germany, and they saw the absolute most picturesque, breathtaking towns, and it really drove home how foolish Adam the woo and the trackers are for spending the amounts of money that they do to do the same crap for no reason. It’s just mind-boggling how someone can be dumb enough to take the same vacation if you have that kind of money to not branch out and explore the world.
And I know Adam pretends to be punk and says “I do what I want, I have no interest in going there.” It is so gross to me to literally have no interest in expanding your horizons or your mind for that matter
I think you’re talking about Ben and David. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I really enjoy their vlogs, and unlike the Trackers, they always show appreciation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
With two little kids and two parents who barely work, one of them should be going out and doing the grocery shopping. It’s ridiculous to drag a baby and a 3 yo through a supermarket if you don’t have to.

Since Jenn can’t drive, she can’t be the one to go do the shopping. So the next logical thing would be to make a list and tell her butler Tim to go get it. But that would mean she would have to take care of two kids alone at the same time, which she won’t do either.

Since Jenn is incapable of staying with her two kids at the same time, what I would have done if I was her was send Tim to the store with Oliver while I stayed home with Jackson and cooked dinner. Especially because Jackson didn’t want to go to the grocery store and wanted to stay home and play his game.

Reactions: 11
In the day 4 cruise blog, I love how Tim mansplains how days work 🙄😩. (The 4th day is day 4… mind blowing right?!?)

i have been on a Disney cruise before, and we ordered room service. But this was almost 5 years ago.
so am I not understanding Jenn? Is she giving it bad information? It seems she is saying the only way to get room service is if you have a fancy room with a table. We had the room with the huge window, and We ordered room service.
Molly and Alan ordered room service and ate it on their balcony and a million other cruise videos that I’ve watched with normal people not staying in suites ordering room service.
Maybe they should cruise from a non suite so they can quickly realize that room service is not just a “perk of staying in a suite with a table”
I got that experience and I paid about 45k less 🤭

We only did room service once as we weren't sure when or if we would get the chance to do it again, so we stayed out of the room majority of the time and actually had fun.
She explains it very poorly, but what she means is, you can order your meal from a sit down restaurant and have it be delivered as room service if you are in a suite with a table. So for example, another cruise they did in the Roy O suite, they ordered Palo as room service. You can't get Palo delivered to poor people in a steerage room and that's pretty much how they described it in that vlog. The breakfast room service is somewhat limited and probably too basic for the Trackers, mostly continental breakfast type items. Most people find that perfect for breakfast. The Trackers need 5 entrees and a giant plate of bacon. In this case, it looks like they ordered the sit down breakfast from Royal Court to be delivered.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think you’re talking about Ben and David. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I really enjoy their vlogs, and unlike the Trackers, they always show appreciation.
Lol I unsubscribed from Ben and David because I got tired of their constant complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

i think the fear of lower views for the time, money, and effort to travel overseas keeps them Disney and Universal bound. I suspect they have a point. I doubt they would appreciate visiting the Acropolis in Athens or the Vienna Opera House. Tim would seek out the same burger and fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are two adults. They could have easily used two strollers instead of squeezing J$ into the undercarriage of the stroller. He’s clearly too big for it. There are also other double strollers they could buy that would actually fit both boys safely. They’ll spend 30k on a repetitive cruise but won’t spend a few hundred on a better stroller for their children.
Call me crazy, but J$ is almost 4, so he can walk. I get if they are doing a TON of walking but they need to let that kid start walking instead of squeezing him into a stroller.
---
Or, they could just let Jackson walk... They only spend a few hours (or less?) at the market, so I guess a almost 4 year old could handle this...
Jinx!

Reactions: 13

THIS. It’s absolutely pathetic how useless she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.