The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it differently. They favor O so they are allowing him more privacy. J$ meanwhile needs a good lawyer.
I think they realize they shared WAY too much information about Jackson when he was born. Literally every second was shared.

Reactions: 6
Back from a Tracker-free weekend and wow this cruise series is going about as well as a wet fart, huh? Each new "vid" gets lower views than the last. You just hate to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they realize they shared WAY too much information about Jackson when he was born. Literally every second was shared.
I do not believe the lack of O$ in the vids is a conscious effort of Tim and Jenn to protect his privacy. At all. Not even a little bit. I think they are completely clueless when it comes to that as they would not have gone on and on and on about the poop in the costume if they cared about what people know or what their kid could possibly see in the future.

I think that O$ is not at all cooperative or camera ready for how they want to cast their child in the vlogs. They only want the stans to see a perfect, advanced baby, so we just don't see him as much as we did J$. I also think they deeply regret having a second child and as long as there is a nanny around, they will pawn him off on her. I also think it will only get worse as O$ gets older, because he will most likely also be a brat and will just be competing for their attention and acting out more than J$.

And when I call either child a brat, I truly know that it's not the kid's fault. The children are victims of their circumstances. They have the shittiest parents on the planet who have made them to what they are. I am sad for them both.

This may have been mentioned but, Is Jen wearing a bikini in the thumbnail?
Yes. It is a two piece with a bra style top and a high waisted bottom. Plus sized women can wear flattering two piece suits, this is not the case for Jenn because as usual, it's ill-fitting, especially on top.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 8.24.31 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Woof... Imagine taking your children around punk rock Peter Pan... What's that smell? Can't tell who made doo doo in their diaper. Was it Ollie, OG buddy, or Adam the Poo?

1697459822517.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Like someone else said, I thought they said they already filmed the Rivian video. Another lie?

Also, they quickly panned through the office at one point. What a mess….

View attachment 2513023
That is a big box. Packing things up to take to the storage place? I hope they keep packing everything in cardboard, it is a roach and rodent magnet.
---
I don't know why anyone finds ATW entertaining at all. He just mumbles random stuff. Him and Dim are awkward everytime and try to be funny but there is nothing amusing about anything they are saying.
Maybe it is a generational thing? I think they are hilarious together but I grew up in the age of deapdpan and partner comedy.

Reactions: 7
Woof... Imagine taking your children around punk rock Peter Pan... What's that smell? Can't tell who made doo doo in their diaper. Was it Ollie, OG buddy, or Adam the Poo?

View attachment 2513524
Why is Jenn supporting O$ head? The kid is 7 months old. She didn't support his head properly when he was a newborn, but NOW she's supporting his head?

And poor OG Buddy in his short-shorts does not like having his photo taken. That poor child.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Maybe it is a generational thing? I think they are hilarious together but I grew up in the age of deapdpan and partner comedy.

Laurel and Hardy, even Bill and Ted, but ATW and TTT? The only time I even like ATW is when he makes fun of Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This photo 🙄 Curly, Larry & Mo?
---
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but just watched a PCD video. He basically said he’s over Disney because a) they’ve priced themselves out of most people’s pockets and b) they just repeat everything and nothing is new. He’d watched other Disney vloggers and they all seemed uninspired and bored, they just repeat, repeat, repeat or do stuff just to flex. IMO the whole thing could’ve been a dig at the trackers because everything he said described them perfectly. I think he might be a secret Tattler 😂
LOL I would agree except he uses that line so often it should just be his intro. He just says what he thinks people want to hear. Let him get an invite to a Disney event and watch him become a full in believer again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is Jenn supporting O$ head? The kid is 7 months old. She didn't support his head properly when he was a newborn, but NOW she's supporting his head?

And poor OG Buddy in his short-shorts does not like having his photo taken. That poor child.
I thought the same thing about her supporting his head. He should be old enough and strong enough to hold his own head up, buuuuuut that's assuming he's hitting his milestones and we're pretty sure he's not. So maybe he doesn't have the neck strength to hold his head up on his own?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe their Publix trip was because it was the closest place (right out their gate) to get a Hot Wheels fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At the end of the home vlog, Jenn is wrapping up, but Tim says he has a “blue sky idea”
Jenn says that’ll have to be another video

The look on his face🤭🤭🤭

lately she’s been heavily in the “we won’t talk about it now, we will save it for another video” mode. How authentic is that?!?

Why does she all of a sudden have an urgency for time management?
Why is she ultra bitchy about it?
Why do they have to pack together?
Why couldn’t Tim go to the store, while Jenn stayed behind to pack and cook?
Why are they like this?
Why is everything a 2+ person task?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought the same thing about her supporting his head. He should be old enough and strong enough to hold his own head up, buuuuuut that's assuming he's hitting his milestones and we're pretty sure he's not. So maybe he doesn't have the neck strength to hold his head up on his own?
Probably not, seeing how he was slumped over to the side of his “cruising stroller.”

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't think there is any self-realization happening at all. They shared with viewers than O blew out his diaper with his costume on. They have shared his struggles with reflux, sleeping, "colic" 🙄, and had a camera shoved up his face in every home vlog, plus the NICU vlog.

I think they think J brings more views (ugh) and so they feature him. The stans are constantly posting about J in the comments. Once he hits a certain age where the stans stop going on and on about him and he isn't little anymore, my guess is they will flip over to O next. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Bc Ginn has sloth like reflexes. If Big Baby yeets himself backwards she will 100% let him hit the pavement.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think OGB has meltdown and they are terrified he will do it in public or ruin their filming so they give him everything he wants and try to control him every second.

I also think Tim is the primary parent and Jen has zero control over OGB so she is trying to shower him in “fun special mommy time” to get him to have any interest in her.

I would also guess OGB knows the fastest way to get instant attention is to go after Big Baby. He is also probably very sensitive to BB crying.

as far as being in the spectrum, think of typical toddler/pre-school behavior and then ask yourself how many times we have seen OGB ask his parent to look at him or what he is doing or turn towards them to reach for a hug or to be picked up for comfort. They are crappy parents but that is a natural instinct whether the parents respond appropriately or not.

Reactions: 19
Completely unnecessary vlog. This is just the T-Holes having to monetize every second of their lives. They should have taken the weekend off put the camera down and enjoyed the lunch/eclipse Saturday and lunch and the farmer's market Sunday. You know because I thought they were set for life? So they should be able to afford not filming themselves for a couple days, right? Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do not believe the lack of O$ in the vids is a conscious effort of Tim and Jenn to protect his privacy. At all. Not even a little bit. I think they are completely clueless when it comes to that as they would not have gone on and on and on about the poop in the costume if they cared about what people know or what their kid could possibly see in the future.

I think that O$ is not at all cooperative or camera ready for how they want to cast their child in the vlogs. They only want the stans to see a perfect, advanced baby, so we just don't see him as much as we did J$. I also think they deeply regret having a second child and as long as there is a nanny around, they will pawn him off on her. I also think it will only get worse as O$ gets older, because he will most likely also be a brat and will just be competing for their attention and acting out more than J$.

And when I call either child a brat, I truly know that it's not the kid's fault. The children are victims of their circumstances. They have the shittiest parents on the planet who have made them to what they are. I am sad for them both.

Yes. It is a two piece with a bra style top and a high waisted bottom. Plus sized women can wear flattering two piece suits, this is not the case for Jenn because as usual, it's ill-fitting, especially on top.

View attachment 2513512
I was going to say, is she really wearing a two piece?? Yikes. I’m about to send her some appropriate fitting bathing suits. No bra fitting tops. Is she insane? It’s so inappropriate she’s spilling out of her bathing suits

And just watched the grocery fiasco. I think THIS is a huge reason a lot of us are here. It’s not because that are “successful” or “set for life” or because they have money, which a lot of Stan’s believe we are. It’s because we cannot stand watching their constant poor planning, and over complicating the simplest of tasks, whether it’s this grocery store example or lugging the entire family on a staycation because Tim has to film one thing past bedtime, or hiring 1 nanny per child, or Tim not being able to film because Jenn can’t drive Jackson to school. We’re sick of watching 10-15 minutes of them hyping up and “planning” (very loosely) an activity only for them so say “well we missed it” or “it’s closed” or “we’re like an hour late but they accommodated us anyway”. It has nothing to do with us being jealous haters. It’s us being unable to handle watching two completely useless adults failing at navigating through life.

Reactions: 30
I think OGB has meltdown and they are terrified he will do it in public or ruin their filming so they give him everything he wants and try to control him every second.

I also think Tim is the primary parent and Jen has zero control over OGB so she is trying to shower him in “fun special mommy time” to get him to have any interest in her.

I would also guess OGB knows the fastest way to get instant attention is to go after Big Baby. He is also probably very sensitive to BB crying.

as far as being in the spectrum, think of typical toddler/pre-school behavior and then ask yourself how many times we have seen OGB ask his parent to look at him or what he is doing or turn towards them to reach for a hug or to be picked up for comfort. They are crappy parents but that is a natural instinct whether the parents respond appropriately or not.
He definitely has a bunch of on the spectrum tendencies. And again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Sometimes when Tim and Jenn or even other people are asking him questions and he just has that blank stare on his face. Is that really just because he's watched his parents talk to the camera his entire life? They ask questions to the camera all the time and nobody answers. Does he think that's what you are supposed to do? Or it is something more? He's clearly overwhelmed when both of his parents rapid fire questions at him, especially when he is focused on something else and they don't even give him the opportunity to answer. Like how we saw with the tea set, sitting on the floor of the room. He was very focused on figuring out what was in the set. Tim and Jenn were both simultaneously asking different questions while Jenn was shoving a crown on his head or a fuzzy cape around his neck. That would make most adults overwhelmed.

I also think the Hot Wheels thing, knowing every make and model of all 200+ Hot Wheels in his collection is something above and beyond what a typical almost 4 year old would focus on. I admit, I do think it's cute, it's clearly his passion, but it's how you see them portray people with autism on TV. I'm specifically thinking about the kid in Atypical with the penguins, but there are other examples.

Reactions: 23
I'd like to know he interacts with his grandparents, Silver Fox and his other aunts and uncles and his cousins? I am not sure how old his cousins are. But if they are older (like 7), that is a big age difference between a 7 and 3 (almost 4) year old. They are at that age were they don't really give a tit about kids that age. Maybe Oliver because he is a baby.

I know when my nieces and nephew (my SIL kids) were talking tit about their aunt (their dad's sister) about how poorly she raised their cousins (who are 10-15 years younger) even when they were in their late teens and early 20's. Their aunt went through some mental health issues and even after she got help she still was not a great mother to her kids.

Kids are smart. I remember when I was a kid I remember my parents telling us to play with the kids if they went over to their friends house if they had kids around around age. Me and my brother were rather sit in the corner and read a book or play with each other. Then our parents would ask us why we never played with the kids. We'd complained that the kids were brats and we'd rather not hang out with them. That is pretty sad that we were 8/9/10 years old and knew when other kids our age were assholes depending on which parents friends house we went to.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.