The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She explains it very poorly, but what she means is, you can order your meal from a sit down restaurant and have it be delivered as room service if you are in a suite with a table. So for example, another cruise they did in the Roy O suite, they ordered Palo as room service. You can't get Palo delivered to poor people in a steerage room and that's pretty much how they described it in that vlog. The breakfast room service is somewhat limited and probably too basic for the Trackers, mostly continental breakfast type items. Most people find that perfect for breakfast. The Trackers need 5 entrees and a giant plate of bacon. In this case, it looks like they ordered the sit down breakfast from Royal Court to be delivered.
That makes more sense lol. I was like dang we ordered room service, (mostly just to be greedy lol) but we actually enjoyed exploring the ships, And going to the restaurants etc.

I do the parks frequently and I NEVER get tired of watching “happily ever after” or riding thunder mtn, never! It’s crazy how you can see they are over cruising, like it’s not enjoyable anymore. they don’t enjoy the parks. I am now planning another cruise and can’t wait!!! I guess I actually…. Appreciate it

Reactions: 8
They have to grocery shop for their staycation. They insist on renting villas with full kitchens yet they never cook while on staycation (except when David’s is giving them a bungalow at the Poly. Then they threw together sandwiches because I’m assuming David’s required them to use the kitchen in their commercial). So I guess this means they are going to be “camper people” this week and they’ll be barbecuing at Fort Wilderness. I don’t understand why they couldn’t pick up their bleeping hot dogs and buns while they were at the store.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When are they going to just admit this stroller is not well suited for Jackson. He has to smell his brothers feet and it looks like the baby’s foot rest is resting on Jackson’s chest. Set for life, go buy a proper fitting stroller for your boys.
View attachment 2512976

I almost didn’t post this cause I was not sure if Jackson was even wearing pants.
View attachment 2512977

When the baby cries in the car, Jenn puts her hand on the sunshade to comfort it… I mean him
View attachment 2512978

I’ll just leave this here
View attachment 2512980
How many chins is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me crazy, but J$ is almost 4, so he can walk. I get if they are doing a TON of walking but they need to let that kid start walking instead of squeezing him into a stroller.
---

Jinx!
It’s weird they had him walk all over Universal and even back to the Hard Rock when he was like 2. They even bought a strap to attach to the stroller for him to hold on to because he didn’t like to ride in the stroller. Why regress so much?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Again for the millionth time, why can't they just order groceries online and either just pick them up or have them delivered? It's like they're determined to be as dysfunctional and inefficient in life as possible.
What you’re not understanding is this is a trip outside Ft Pampers & entertainment for them. They get to finger all the grocery merch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same thing about her supporting his head. He should be old enough and strong enough to hold his own head up, buuuuuut that's assuming he's hitting his milestones and we're pretty sure he's not. So maybe he doesn't have the neck strength to hold his head up on his own?
I think da baby is straining to get away from her and she’s trying to stop him

Reactions: 14
It’s weird they had him walk all over Universal and even back to the Hard Rock when he was like 2. They even bought a strap to attach to the stroller for him to hold on to because he didn’t like to ride in the stroller. Why regress so much?
i think he wants to be pushed in a stroller like a baby like Oliver because he’s so jealous of him. Although I don’t know why, they literally do not care about Oliver at all. He wasn’t even acknowledged once their entire cruise even though it was his first cruise. They didn’t bring him to the pool or beach or any meals other than the two we saw (and that was only to show off their costumes) he was exiled to the room with the nanny the entire time

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He does not fit in the stroller! Also, I think his feet are on a diaper. If so, is it a used dirty diaper or is she going to put a diaper on Oliver that Jackson’s dirty shoes have been stomping all over.
IMG_2837.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And it’s not like they had an appointment or something like that they had to leave to get to. They left because Jenn had to go make dinner. They have the worst time management skills. They seem to get dumber and dumber every day.
They're so bleeping stupid, they'd leave Home Depot before buying a shovel, just to get home in time to dig a hole...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And all of his poop talk in Adam’s video is totally gross and inappropriate.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t the point of the Rivian so Jenn could still sit in the back and to also fit a nanny? She’s been in the front seat (probably finally realized she cannot fit in the middle, even though it’s much larger then the Tesla)

even if they get rid of the bolt, they have a Tesla and a Rivian for 1 driver. Like what??? Even if the nanny needs a car why do they need to flex with the Tesla and Rivian?

what WOULD have made sense, was to trade in the bolt for a mini van. They’ll still have their virtue signaling Tesla, but a much cheaper larger car with a third row.

Make it make sense!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It is kind of hilarious that they supposedly spent hours figuring how to get off the ship. Like, that’s what the exit signs and maps and announcements and notices are for… it’s not a prison that needs an elaborate escape plan.
Imagine if they'd had trouble getting back on the ship sailed without them. Their 2nd miracle child, whom Jenn is supposedly feeding, would be left in the sole care of Nanny Rose. How would they feel about that? Most of us normal parents would be distraught.

Reactions: 12
They have to grocery shop for their staycation. They insist on renting villas with full kitchens yet they never cook while on staycation (except when David’s is giving them a bungalow at the Poly. Then they threw together sandwiches because I’m assuming David’s required them to use the kitchen in their commercial). So I guess this means they are going to be “camper people” this week and they’ll be barbecuing at Fort Wilderness. I don’t understand why they couldn’t pick up their bleeping hot dogs and buns while they were at the store.
Do you think they'll buy another $80 tablecloth too? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t the point of the Rivian so Jenn could still sit in the back and to also fit a nanny? She’s been in the front seat (probably finally realized she cannot fit in the middle, even though it’s much larger then the Tesla)

even if they get rid of the bolt, they have a Tesla and a Rivian for 1 driver. Like what??? Even if the nanny needs a car why do they need to flex with the Tesla and Rivian?

what WOULD have made sense, was to trade in the bolt for a mini van. They’ll still have their virtue signaling Tesla, but a much cheaper larger car with a third row.

Make it make sense!!!
I think the Rivian was to keep the boys far enough apart that she does not have to sit in the back.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think the Rivian was to keep the boys far enough apart that she does not have to sit in the back.
still a minivan would have solved that issue lol and is that a thing? We need to buy a new 100k car so the boys are far apart?
---
Imagine if they'd had trouble getting back on the ship sailed without them. Their 2nd miracle child, whom Jenn is supposedly feeding, would be left in the sole care of Nanny Rose. How would they feel about that? Most of us normal parents would be distraught.
they think they are such celebrities and special and concierge so of course this could never happen to them. I think one of the reasons they don’t plan things on Disney vacation is because the expect Disney to roll out the red carpet for them

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.