The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are they going to just admit this stroller is not well suited for Jackson. He has to smell his brothers feet and it looks like the baby’s foot rest is resting on Jackson’s chest. Set for life, go buy a proper fitting stroller for your boys.
View attachment 2512976
If this is the Uppababy Vista V2, it looks like this configuration.
E82EB54D-FF73-4839-887B-6C8CEDF977C5.jpeg

Note it warns not recommended.

And I have been saying since BBO was born, J$ is too BIG to be in the rumble seat!

62F1BCA1-A634-4042-85D9-C3CD74BC09A9.jpeg

3DE6669F-6DA6-4A22-BB6F-60C015ECC25E.jpeg

From the cruise video we know that J$ is taller than 42”, else he couldn’t have ridden the Aquaduck.
D9481574-1829-4835-B599-08A32B7A3AFA.jpeg

The only reason J$ is forced to be in the rumble seat is so they can control him. Plain and simple.
The same goes with them carrying him around the ship and St. Martin.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I know others have already mentioned it, but the inefficiency and wastefulness of these two is mind-boggling. She says is super important that they go to the store because of their upcoming staycation. They only have to drive less than 2 miles to their local Publix. And they only end up getting Hot Wheels and baby food?? Because they didn't have time?

I just don't understand. Did they not realize there wouldn't be enough time before they loaded everybody in the Rivian (flex!) Did they waste all of their time at the Hot Wheels section? Why couldn't dinner have been postponed 30 minutes?

They can't even handle a simple trip to the grocery store. No wonder it took them hours to find the cruise ship exit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I see it differently. They favor O so they are allowing him more privacy. J$ meanwhile needs a good lawyer.
I go back and forth but I think Jenn favors OG Buddy mainly because he's a mirror image of her and she doesn't have a girl. I think Dim could favor Oliver more especially if he holds more interests in roller coasters and other Dim hobbies than OG does. It's pretty clear that Dim gets annoyed with OG Buddy. I can see this eventually causing a rift between the two of them as the kids grow older. What will throw the dynamic off is if Jenn does have a third and it's a girl. I pray that that does not happen. They can't take care of one child let alone two and a third does not need to be added to the mix.
---
If this is the Uppababy Vista V2, it looks like this configuration.
View attachment 2513042
Note it warns not recommended.

And I have been saying since BBO was born,
J$ is too BIG to be in the rumble seat!
View attachment 2513043

View attachment 2513051

From the cruise video we know that J$ is taller than 42”, else he couldn’t have ridden the Aquaduck.
Well, you see Jackson can shrink down to fit the stroller when needed...that aside they did show his height when the measured him for the slide. It's clear he's uncomfortable in that thing. Not that his donors care if it keeps them out of their hair.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well, you see Jackson can shrink down to fit the stroller when needed...that aside they did show his height when the measured him for the slide. It's clear he's uncomfortable in that thing. Not that his donors care if it keeps them out of their hair.
🤔🤔🤔

💡 On that note it looks like they configured the Vista this way so that J$ can stretch out his legs in the stroller storage area.
Forward facing his legs dragged on the ground.

I can also see J$ fully stretching or kicking his legs out against the stroller storage material, thereby ripping it.
AND Tim returning the stroller as defective!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Totally agree. I didn’t know if they were at one of the fancier places or not. I think I’ve only seen a couple of Disney kids menus that don’t have at least one of the 4 staples, chicken tenders, pizza, grilled cheese and/or Mac n cheese and fries. They should have made him at least try one of those. They could easily tell him that it’s one of those or nothing. It’s terrible that they had some server find a gross uncrustable to appease him. The amount of damage they are doing to him is insane. Just wait until he’s like junior high age and the cafeteria at school doesn’t have anything he likes, he’ll be on the phone demanding they bring him a bag of something greasy.
About the kid not liking school lunch, my cousin’s kids are just like that. They won’t eat school lunch, so either her or her ex-husband will drop off some fast food at the school, or they get door dash to bring them something. Then after school they get more fast food. They don’t like cheap things and thinks that anything with ramen is “Poor people food” it’s so disgusting how they act and my cousin is just like Jenn, laughs it off and acts more like a friend then the parent. Then I laugh my ass off when she complains that her kids don’t do any chores and sleep all day. I have to remind her that she created this monster and she should’ve listen when I was telling her this when they were super young. Now they are teens and act like entitled assholes. Jenn and Tim are going to regret it big time, it’s only just begun BOJOS!

Reactions: 16
Another Disney staycation coming up. According to Jenn, this will include “a lot of outdoor time.”

The entire family went to the grocery store because they need groceries for their upcoming staycation. They don’t buy anything at the store other than baby food and more hot wheels for Jackson. Jenn says they ran out of time and have to go back tomorrow for the groceries because they have to get home and make dinner. How does that make sense? They can’t push dinner back 30 minutes to avoid another trip to the grocery store tomorrow? They are bleeping morons.
Only the absolute duck-wits that are the Trackers could run out of time to buy groceries, while AT THE bleeping GROCERY STORE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I officially stopped even hate-watching their videos after the pre-cruise home vlog from hell where they sent J$ to school after throwing up all night. That whole shitshow was the final straw for me. Thank you to those who still suffer through them to report to the rest of us, but I didn't realize what a relief it would be to finally quit giving them views altogether.

Adam the Woo posted this, I guess from this morning.

1. Slackers in matching shirts 🙄 but Dim's is for DVC members?? 🤔

2. Those bleeping biker shorts just won't die already; I guess they're all that fits her now...

3. Her bangs look like tit, per usual.

4. BBO is actually present for once, probably because it's the weekend.

5. OGB literally hiding from the camera, yet again. I love that he won't cooperate, but it breaks my heart that he already knows and hates being on camera so much, all because of his asshole parents. Great job bleeping that one up, dipshits; I guess time will tell if BBO follows in his footsteps...
This photo 🙄 Curly, Larry & Mo?
---
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but just watched a PCD video. He basically said he’s over Disney because a) they’ve priced themselves out of most people’s pockets and b) they just repeat everything and nothing is new. He’d watched other Disney vloggers and they all seemed uninspired and bored, they just repeat, repeat, repeat or do stuff just to flex. IMO the whole thing could’ve been a dig at the trackers because everything he said described them perfectly. I think he might be a secret Tattler 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New vlog... Tim said Jackson asked for watermelon, that's why they came back to look for fruits. And cut to tim holding a plant based cookie, telling Jackson it's a healthy one....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
At the grocery store, Jenn was able to go off to the baby food aisle by herself with Oliver without getting lost!! But it seemed like neither of them had a shopping cart (Tim certainly didn’t and I doubt Jenn was navigating one while handling a baby at the same time) so that means they went into the store with the intention of not really buying groceries. I wonder if something happened during the car ride that changed their mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There are two adults. They could have easily used two strollers instead of squeezing J$ into the undercarriage of the stroller. He’s clearly too big for it. There are also other double strollers they could buy that would actually fit both boys safely. They’ll spend 30k on a repetitive cruise but won’t spend a few hundred on a better stroller for their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Dim says they are going to go to Starbucks before the farmer's market until he remembers their 'friends', Black Brew Bros coffee probably will be there and then calls them "the best coffee in the world". Okay Dimmy, settle down there.

Also, they quickly panned through the office at one point. What a mess….

View attachment 2513023

And like what even is happening here with this mess of wires and camera parts? JFC.
Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 8.13.05 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There are two adults. They could have easily used two strollers instead of squeezing J$ into the undercarriage of the stroller. He’s clearly too big for it. There are also other double strollers they could buy that would actually fit both boys safely. They’ll spend 30k on a repetitive cruise but won’t spend a few hundred on a better stroller for their children.
Or, they could just let Jackson walk... They only spend a few hours (or less?) at the market, so I guess a almost 4 year old could handle this...

Reactions: 25
I went back, she does say in the video we want to make a whole we got a Rivian vlog. I kind of interpreted that as they were planning on putting one out separate from the nonsense of getting your expired driver's license replaced. I mean, they film literally everything, why wouldn't they film them accepting delivery of the car? It's probably trashed by now.
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 6.02.39 AM.png

I'm starting last night's home vlog now. They got home from the cruise on September 30th. Tim says it's October 14th. That cereal has sat on the top of the fridge for TWO WEEKS? And really, if you are paying $30,000 for a cruise, do you really need to take home little boxes of cereal? I mean, those are pricey but you can get like an 8 pk of them for $5. Set for life people don't take cereal boxes to go and keep them on their fridge for two weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Again for the millionth time, why can't they just order groceries online and either just pick them up or have them delivered? It's like they're determined to be as dysfunctional and inefficient in life as possible.

To be fair. I only only use pick up at places like BJ's or Target for basic stuff like TP, Paper Towels and the like. I prefer to go into the store and get my own stuff as far as fruit, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or, they could just let Jackson walk... They only spend a few hours (or less?) at the market, so I guess a almost 4 year old could handle this...
Under normal circumstances, one would push a stroller and the other parent could hold J’s hand. But when you have a giant fuzzy balled camera in your hands all the time you just shove them both in the stroller and never mind what’s appropriate for your 4 year old.

Notice that he went onto the patio and never scanned low enough that you could see the anything on the ground? That patio is in some tit-show kind of a state that they’re purposely not showing.

And Jenn definitely said in a live show that they filmed the Rivian and that video needed to be edited. Now she says they still have to film it. And we still haven’t seen the two of them together at HHN.

They’re going to Fort Wilderness this week, I’d bet

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone asked earlier, J$ is off school today for a teacher workday. So if their staycation is today, he will not miss school. I don't know how much he missed after they came back from the cruise, but the kid cannot afford to miss any more school. Again, not for the academic aspect, for the routine, rule following and social aspect of it.

I really hope their little staycation is the Ft Wilderness RV stay they were supposed to months ago, because they are going to freeze their asses off. Even though Tim claims in this last home vlog that he loves sweater weather, we know they don't. They witch and complain every time it drops below 80 degrees. There will be no swimming for you, Jenn. No using your super expensive sunscreen for the pool.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 6.32.30 AM.png

I think they didn't go to Publix for groceries, I think the worst planners in the world were out of food for their second miracle and had to run to the store to grab some so the kid could eat.

I also hope someone, anyone, notices J$ mannerisms and has him tested, because it is becoming more and more noticeable to me that the kid is on the spectrum. Jenn, there's nothing wrong with your kid being on the spectrum, or having any sort of diagnosis, but knowing that he has special needs will help you handle things much better with him. Buying his 280th Hot Wheels isn't the way you handle it.

And how about you tell your kid running down the aisle in the supermarket, no matter how excited he is, is wrong. No Hot Wheels for you kid.

Reactions: 20
To be fair. I only only use pick up at places like BJ's or Target for basic stuff like TP, Paper Towels and the like. I prefer to go into the store and get my own stuff as far as fruit, etc.
Well, the Trackers aren't known for all the fresh fruit they eat and have lying around. 🙂😄

I get people wanting to pick out fruit, but unless I am getting a watermelon or something like that, the grocery pickup is almost better at getting nicer fruit than I am (I think they have a different stock they can use than the crap that has been sitting out in a case for a few days). And you have notes where you can say you want green bananas or whatever. I have pretty much never had an issue because the pickup shopper employees seem to do a really good job.

I also enjoy getting the larger version or more expensive version of some items that are sold out for the same price as the one I ordered. 😀

Reactions: 10
The biggest problem with giving daily Hot Wheels for good behavior is that there will be guaranteed bad behavior when Hot Wheels (or some other token) are not given. J$ will never learn that good behavior is just expected and you don’t always get a prize for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I get people wanting to pick out fruit, but unless I am getting a watermelon or something like that, the grocery pickup is almost better at getting nicer fruit than I am (I think they have a different stock they can use than the crap that has been sitting out in a case for a few days). And you have notes where you can say you want green bananas or whatever. I have pretty much never had an issue because the pickup shopper employees seem to do a really good job.

One of my friends said the same thing about the fruit. I am always nervous that I'd get the crappy stuff. My friend made a point that they want people to use the service and why give then the crap stuff? Makes sense.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.