The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats, Tim. You spent $30-50K on a movie theater ticket.

Who the F sails to Puerto Rico and opts to watch a stale movie instead? Teach your son to enjoy experiences despite a little bit of rain. Teach him to appreciate rain. Go see what island life is like on a rainy day. Jesus, you annoying spoiled white people.

And of course, Oliver and the weather conspired for this to happen. Evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am irrationally angry at these assholes. First they don’t go to the Airplane beach (on my bucket list) because of time/transportation/??? Now they didn’t even get off the ship in Puerto Rico.
Oof, sounds like Oliver screamed throughout dinner 🤦‍♀️. Be gone Nanny Rose and take your child, I mean charge, with you.
---
Grrrr it’s too late for the next thread, but:

The Tim Tracker #149: Be gone Nanny Rose, and take your son, I mean charge with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So they got off the ship in St Maarten without the baby. But they can’t get off the ship in PR because the baby can’t go in the rain. Ok.

Another boring day of sloth and gluttony. They should stay home next time and just order Door Dash for a week and save $35,000

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lol - Jenn didn't even go to the movie with J. Didn't it seem like she went with how she talked about it? 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol - Jenn didn't even go to the movie with J. Didn't it seem like she went with how she talked about it? 🥴
She seriously didn't? What about WE had a tart and was it pudding? You know, the traditional movie snacks. Didn't she say that we ALL loved the movie and something about the music? Lies upon lies...for no reason as usual.

Reactions: 27
So apparently the world is your palm tree in a Concierge suite--shore excursion priority, last minute tea party tickets, room service on tables--but no umbrellas?

Their endless list of excuses is tiring. This time Oliver is to blame because they can't take him in the rain. Despite him staying on the ship the day before.

This fear of rain is so irrational. Oh, and he has to justify it by saying Cabanas is full because other people must not want to go out in the rain either.

So instead of seeing San Juan we get yet another stupid and long segment of buffet food. What is his obsession with showing this crap over and over and over?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So another new pair of glasses for greasy spice's pumpkin head... probably lost a pair in the hoarder hell house.

Screenshot 2023-10-15 133952.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She seriously didn't? What about WE had a tart and was it pudding? You know, the traditional movie snacks. Didn't she say that we ALL loved the movie and something about the music? Lies upon lies...for no reason as usual.
Well, she said something about how she forgot the snacks for the movie- "...snacks for the movie I forgot to give you" (said to Tim). They only showed Tim push open the door (as he filmed and talked) to the theater and I didn't hear Jenn yapping at all. There was a hard cut after they went in and that was it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So, it's too rainy (way in the distance) to step off the ship, but not too rainy to go up on deck and ride the water slides and spend time in the splash area. (Without Oliver, of course). They just never ever make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Tim went to the magician show for "5 minutes" and left. He was acting weird and said it was "pretty good" - then he beelined to the character meet and greet AGAIN. What the hell? He has done this so many times - it is really, really strange. Another convo with Mickey, a weird convo with Pluto, questioning why Captain Hook is allowed on the ship to the castmember with Captain Hook to be clever or funny?, and he has a super AWKWARD convo with Belle..ugh. He really seems obsessed with the character meets. It is just the weirdest thing. He asks every time if they can take some photos - where do these photos go? Jenn never uses them for thumbnails. Is it some Tim secret photo stash? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I never seen someone spend so much money to do absolutely nothing or to keep doing the same old experiences over and over again.
That was my point about the Ben and David Vlog, I’m not a subscriber to them either. I watched a couple of their Alaska videos, and now they get suggested to me from time to time but they actually go and they get off the boat in different kinds of weather, and they experience things. That was my point. The trackers and Adam the woo spend money to literally do the absolute same BS, and it is insanity

Reactions: 12
Ugh, this is a lot of creepy Tim and his weird character interactions.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
And I was sorry, but as of a mom to a special-needs child who is on the autism spectrum. Jackson has autism/Asperger’s disease. I’ve said this since he was younger than he is now, but it’s clear and more clear every time I see him. I’m hoping with the preschool he’s going to they will tell them this. My son was diagnosed with my autism at 3 1/2 years old. He is 16 years old now. I’m telling you Jackson has it and these two idiots don’t even realize it. They make me sick.🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So Tim went to the magician show for "5 minutes" and left. He was acting weird and said it was "pretty good" - then he beelined to the character meet and greet AGAIN. What the hell? He has done this so many times - it is really, really strange. Another convo with Mickey, a weird convo with Pluto, questioning why Captain Hook is allowed on the ship to the castmember with Captain Hook to be clever or funny?, and he has a super AWKWARD convo with Belle..ugh. He really seems obsessed with the character meets. It is just the weirdest thing. He asks every time if they can take some photos - where do these photos go? Jenn never uses them for thumbnails. Is it some Tim secret photo stash? 😅
Tim's spank bank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I admit, I had to laugh when he was showing the cookies on the buffet and saying they weren’t his favorite, but they were the same ones in concierge so this idiot is paying thousands upon thousands upon thousands more for concierge and he’s literally getting the same crap that’s on the buffet. Yeah you’re real special there Skippy🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So apparently the world is your palm tree in a Concierge suite--shore excursion priority, last minute tea party tickets, room service on tables--but no umbrellas?

Their endless list of excuses is tiring. This time Oliver is to blame because they can't take him in the rain. Despite him staying on the ship the day before.

This fear of rain is so irrational. Oh, and he has to justify it by saying Cabanas is full because other people must not want to go out in the rain either.

So instead of seeing San Juan we get yet another stupid and long segment of buffet food. What is his obsession with showing this crap over and over and over?
But it didn’t even appear to rain after all that bs. Going on slides (that close in inclement weather) and people sitting on beach chairs watching a movie. SO MuCH RaiN YOu GuyZ!!!!

Reactions: 14
i think the fear of lower views for the time, money, and effort to travel overseas keeps them Disney and Universal bound. I suspect they have a point. I doubt they would appreciate visiting the Acropolis in Athens or the Vienna Opera House. Tim would seek out the same burger and fries.
Haha I would love to see Jenn climb up the acropolis in the dry greek July summer heat 😂 (i loved it tho 😍)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.