The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever the “friends” are, they look like Tim and Jen wannabes.

IMG_1649.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Whoever the “friends” are, they look like Tim and Jen wannabes.

View attachment 2513879
I went to watch the video to see if there was a clearer shot of these two because the guy reminds me of someone I know. Couldn't find the spot, though.

But also, holy hell why is the footage so shaky? I haven't watched a video of theirs lately but it was making me sick with all the bouncing and shaking. How is Tim still so bad at his "job?" I didn't need to see a four year old eating a cookie with his mouth hanging open, so thanks for that, Tim. Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
They have to grocery shop for their staycation. They insist on renting villas with full kitchens yet they never cook while on staycation (except when David’s is giving them a bungalow at the Poly. Then they threw together sandwiches because I’m assuming David’s required them to use the kitchen in their commercial). So I guess this means they are going to be “camper people” this week and they’ll be barbecuing at Fort Wilderness. I don’t understand why they couldn’t pick up their bleeping hot dogs and buns while they were at the store.
Ah yes barbecuing at Disney while having a newly renovated outdoors kitchen no one appears to be using ever.
---
I went to watch the video to see if there was a clearer shot of these two because the guy reminds me of someone I know. Couldn't find the spot, though.

But also, holy hell why is the footage so shaky? I haven't watched a video of theirs lately but it was making me sick with all the bouncing and shaking. How is Tim still so bad at his "job?" I didn't need to see a four year old eating a cookie with his mouth hanging open, so thanks for that, Tim. Ugh.
Tim's hand is shaking too, don't know if that's related to shittier video quality than they used to have but wouldn't be surprised.

still a minivan would have solved that issue lol and is that a thing? We need to buy a new 100k car so the boys are far apart?
Tim needs an electric vehicle so he can park up front at Disney because they’re too lazy to walk. Also a minivan won’t let Tim feel superior over everyone else like a Rivian does.

I also wonder if they’re going to deduct $20,000+ off of the Rivian because it weighs more than 6,000lbs. They’d have to classify it as a work vehicle but the Trackers aren’t known for telling the truth.

Reactions: 17
Tim says his On Cloud shoes fixed his back, hip and knee problems. Who needs a doctor? Not the Trackers!

• Haha
Under normal circumstances, one would push a stroller and the other parent could hold J’s hand. But when you have a giant fuzzy balled camera in your hands all the time you just shove them both in the stroller and never mind what’s appropriate for your 4 year old.

Notice that he went onto the patio and never scanned low enough that you could see the anything on the ground? That patio is in some tit-show kind of a state that they’re purposely not showing.

And Jenn definitely said in a live show that they filmed the Rivian and that video needed to be edited. Now she says they still have to film it. And we still haven’t seen the two of them together at HHN.

They’re going to Fort Wilderness this week, I’d bet
We head to DW tomorrow - not staying at Ft Wilderness- Whew. Hope to run into to these two twats.
We are going to a Halloween party & you know J$ can’t be out that late.

Reactions: 11
D
I think OGB has meltdown and they are terrified he will do it in public or ruin their filming so they give him everything he wants and try to control him every second.

I also think Tim is the primary parent and Jen has zero control over OGB so she is trying to shower him in “fun special mommy time” to get him to have any interest in her.

I would also guess OGB knows the fastest way to get instant attention is to go after Big Baby. He is also probably very sensitive to BB crying.

as far as being in the spectrum, think of typical toddler/pre-school behavior and then ask yourself how many times we have seen OGB ask his parent to look at him or what he is doing or turn towards them to reach for a hug or to be picked up for comfort. They are crappy parents but that is a natural instinct whether the parents respond appropriately or not.
I wonder if OGB pinches little Ollie when they are sitting in that too-small stroller 😱

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing about the stroller, how horrible it must be for Jackson. He has to turn his head around if he wants to see anything other than Oliver’s feet shoved in his face.

You can really tell she has packed on the pounds since Jackson’s first trip to a pumpkin patch 3 years ago. (She inserted this photo into the todays vlog)View attachment 2512985
Even this photo was big time photo shopped/altered when she posted it the first time.

Reactions: 10
My sister is Disney this week and is keeping an eye out for Dim 🙄
---
So do we think J4D finally took BB to another mommy and me swim class or the nanny quit?

Also, Jackson wanted watermelon but later in the blog, they said they only got sunscreen, a coffee and lunch. I feared it was the blueberry situation once again, but alas, in ATW’s video they do show J4D with a container of cut up watermelon and other fruit. So whew, J$ got his watermelon!

Last edited:
Dear, Tim. 86° is not as hot as you want it to be. Even with 100% humidity. Most of our summer days here are hotter with the same humidity. I get it being Unseasonably warm, but please stop looking for an award for living in Florida.
It just irks me when most of the midwest is Florida in the summer and Canada in the winter. We out here with an annual fundraiser to bring the sick and elderly heat and AC so they stop finding bodies.

Amazing how Jenn's anxiety made it impossible to sit in the front seat until Oliver forced her to. I believe she can do most things still, if forced to. Like if there was an emergency where she HAD to drive??? I bet all of a sudden, she would be able to.

Hilarious how Jackson told Alexa to eat it because you Know he didnt cone up with that. Tim and Jenn have been b*tching at that thing to stop listening every time they get in the car. Also hilarious that it exposed Tim's sh*t driving. Add Jackson and Rivian to the list of saboteurs.

Hey dipsh*ts. You're so busy talking about Santa Clause that you are ignoring your infant son crying in the back seat. Then when you're too busy talking about your stunted Rivian Club, he starts crying again and you ignore him again.

Jenn tells Jackson he's been to the market before to go to the pumpkin patch as a baby. And then we see that photo again. I wonder if we will get a picture of Oliver at the pumpkin patch. Since... you know... it's October.

I'm convinced that Tim is that kid who learned about something and wouldn't shut up about it until you yelled at him. And he's the guy at work who learns about something and then pretends he always knew about it.
Stop talking about cruise door decorations like you didn't just learn about them a week ago and are now hyperfocused.

Jackson gets watermelon while Tim eats a sack of cookies. And I see they are encouraging Jackson to talk with his mouth full just like they do, since Tim won't even let him swallow before Jackson gives feedback for the vlog.

Oh, look. It's Adam the Poop. Imagine going to a Farmer's Market and two grown ass men are standing so close together, they might as well be welded, each with a huge ass camera in their hands, pointed at themselves, talking to it and not each other. Or talking to each other... through their each individual camera? God I really don't like Adam. He's more pompous than Tim.

Tim is offended that they are selling shavED ice instead of shave ice because he is cUlTuReD.
But he also admits he is not good at the puzzles on children's menus. So at least he is self aware 🙄

Jenn admits to a lot of caffeine and buys baby food, so I'm thinking she has really written off feeding Oliver, lol. Especially if the nanny is doing feedings on trips. I hear a strange weird echo during the whole segment where Jenn tells us they're going on another trip. Guessing Fort Wilderness.

Tim gets a boner from parking next to another moron who drops a mortgage on a vehicle. Jen later on absolutely froths about it as well and tells us they havent even filmed a car vlog yet.
Newsflash, Tim. You are a Hotwheels Vlogger. You filmed for eons in Walmart the other day. You're hoping for a sponsorship.

Jenn, you double uploaded like, 2 days. You haven't been double uploading.

Tim has a stroke during their sign off.

Did neighbors in Celebration really complain about the light displays so much it had to stop? That is kind of a bummer.
---
He definitely has a bunch of on the spectrum tendencies. And again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Sometimes when Tim and Jenn or even other people are asking him questions and he just has that blank stare on his face. Is that really just because he's watched his parents talk to the camera his entire life? They ask questions to the camera all the time and nobody answers. Does he think that's what you are supposed to do? Or it is something more? He's clearly overwhelmed when both of his parents rapid fire questions at him, especially when he is focused on something else and they don't even give him the opportunity to answer. Like how we saw with the tea set, sitting on the floor of the room. He was very focused on figuring out what was in the set. Tim and Jenn were both simultaneously asking different questions while Jenn was shoving a crown on his head or a fuzzy cape around his neck. That would make most adults overwhelmed.

I also think the Hot Wheels thing, knowing every make and model of all 200+ Hot Wheels in his collection is something above and beyond what a typical almost 4 year old would focus on. I admit, I do think it's cute, it's clearly his passion, but it's how you see them portray people with autism on TV. I'm specifically thinking about the kid in Atypical with the penguins, but there are other examples.
There's a rule in childhood education called the "8 second rule" which is basically that it takes kids longer to process and answer a question sometimes, so when you ask them something, you give them 8 seconds. It admittedly can feel awkward. But guess what? In my professional experience, it works fairly well. Many kids may seem like they are completely dazed out, but 8 seconds later, boom. A thoughtful answer and a decent conversation. They rapid fire questions at Jackson and it drives me insane. He may be on the spectrum that's ok. But he also may be completely neurological and have completely MORONIC parents who never bothered to read an early childhood development book during either pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I never seen someone spend so much money to do absolutely nothing or to keep doing the same old experiences over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
New cruise video just posted and Jenn could not be bothered to write a description.

• Haha
  • Wow
Dear, Tim. 86° is not as hot as you want it to be. Even with 100% humidity. Most of our summer days here are hotter with the same humidity. I get it being Unseasonably warm, but please stop looking for an award for living in Florida.
It just irks me when most of the midwest is Florida in the summer and Canada in the winter. We out here with an annual fundraiser to bring the sick and elderly heat and AC so they stop finding bodies.

Amazing how Jenn's anxiety made it impossible to sit in the front seat until Oliver forced her to. I believe she can do most things still, if forced to. Like if there was an emergency where she HAD to drive??? I bet all of a sudden, she would be able to.

Hilarious how Jackson told Alexa to eat it because you Know he didnt cone up with that. Tim and Jenn have been b*tching at that thing to stop listening every time they get in the car. Also hilarious that it exposed Tim's sh*t driving. Add Jackson and Rivian to the list of saboteurs.

Hey dipsh*ts. You're so busy talking about Santa Clause that you are ignoring your infant son crying in the back seat. Then when you're too busy talking about your stunted Rivian Club, he starts crying again and you ignore him again.

Jenn tells Jackson he's been to the market before to go to the pumpkin patch as a baby. And then we see that photo again. I wonder if we will get a picture of Oliver at the pumpkin patch. Since... you know... it's October.

I'm convinced that Tim is that kid who learned about something and wouldn't shut up about it until you yelled at him. And he's the guy at work who learns about something and then pretends he always knew about it.
Stop talking about cruise door decorations like you didn't just learn about them a week ago and are now hyperfocused.

Jackson gets watermelon while Tim eats a sack of cookies. And I see they are encouraging Jackson to talk with his mouth full just like they do, since Tim won't even let him swallow before Jackson gives feedback for the vlog.

Oh, look. It's Adam the Poop. Imagine going to a Farmer's Market and two grown ass men are standing so close together, they might as well be welded, each with a huge ass camera in their hands, pointed at themselves, talking to it and not each other. Or talking to each other... through their each individual camera? God I really don't like Adam. He's more pompous than Tim.

Tim is offended that they are selling shavED ice instead of shave ice because he is cUlTuReD.
But he also admits he is not good at the puzzles on children's menus. So at least he is self aware 🙄

Jenn admits to a lot of caffeine and buys baby food, so I'm thinking she has really written off feeding Oliver, lol. Especially if the nanny is doing feedings on trips. I hear a strange weird echo during the whole segment where Jenn tells us they're going on another trip. Guessing Fort Wilderness.

Tim gets a boner from parking next to another moron who drops a mortgage on a vehicle. Jen later on absolutely froths about it as well and tells us they havent even filmed a car vlog yet.
Newsflash, Tim. You are a Hotwheels Vlogger. You filmed for eons in Walmart the other day. You're hoping for a sponsorship.

Jenn, you double uploaded like, 2 days. You haven't been double uploading.

Tim has a stroke during their sign off.

Did neighbors in Celebration really complain about the light displays so much it had to stop? That is kind of a bummer.
---

There's a rule in childhood education called the "8 second rule" which is basically that it takes kids longer to process and answer a question sometimes, so when you ask them something, you give them 8 seconds. It admittedly can feel awkward. But guess what? In my professional experience, it works fairly well. Many kids may seem like they are completely dazed out, but 8 seconds later, boom. A thoughtful answer and a decent conversation. They rapid fire questions at Jackson and it drives me insane. He may be on the spectrum that's ok. But he also may be completely neurological and have completely MORONIC parents who never bothered to read an early childhood development book during either pregnancy.
Neurotypical * 🙄 My dumb phone with all of its "corrections"

Reactions: 7
Add the weather to the list of Tracker sabateurs...Dim doesn't want to leave the ship because it looks like it will rain/thunder storm and he's upset because he really wanted to try the "local food" I mean chicken tenders.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Add the weather to the list of Tracker sabateurs...Dim doesn't want to leave the ship because it looks like it will rain/thunder storm and he's upset because he really wanted to try the "local food" I mean chicken tenders.
And he blames it on having a 6-month old 🥴
Like they spend time with him anyway….

• Wow
  • Sad
Someone needs to show 2013 Tim the 2023 Tim as he goes down a water slide on a Disney cruise while posing and saying weeeeeeee and see what he thinks.
---
And it’s clear Oliver is not with them.

Edit - Oliver was napping but doesn’t explain the other 22 hours in a day.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.