The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Direct comparison to PMM views:
View attachment 2451430
Moana: Dim's 77k vs PMM 130k
HHN Houses: Dim's 36k vs PMM 203k 😜
I see Tim’s HHN video sitting at 159k views, not 36k. Still significantly less than PMM’s though.
DCC44EF5-8595-419F-A3F8-DF78E3E6D68B.jpeg

Personally, I don’t think Tim or Jenn care that they don’t get the views that they used to. If they cared, they would make an attempt to improve the content and get it out quicker. Because they are going to continue to get paid for doing next to nothing (even though they aren’t bringing in the bucks that they were in their heyday), I don’t think they are too worried about their views. Again, if they were concerned, we would have seen an attempt at improvement already.
I also believe that they have more money than we think.
Just my two cents.

Reactions: 17
Speaking of misery...it's been a miserable week for views on the Tracker channel. There's no way this doesn't stress them out. I mean, I know they are set for life and all that, but this is really rock bottom for them.

Go ahead and book that $97,000 cruise, Timmy. 😂

View attachment 2451414
Those views are not indicative of an almost 1 Million subscriber channel. It was not too long ago that their homemovies would bring in on average 150K views within a few days. Now it’s taking upwards of 9 to get those views. Hard to believe so many people still watch the Trackholes.
#homemovies

Reactions: 19
I see Tim’s HHN video sitting at 159k views, not 36k. Still significantly less than PMM’s though.
View attachment 2451683

Personally, I don’t think Tim or Jenn care that they don’t get the views that they used to. If they cared, they would make an attempt to improve the content and get it out quicker. Because they are going to continue to get paid for doing next to nothing (even though they aren’t bringing in the bucks that they were in their heyday), I don’t think they are too worried about their views. Again, if they were concerned, we would have seen an attempt at improvement already.
Just my two cents.
Ah, I was going off of the thumbnail that I quoted and didn't realize it was the SW one. However, 36k for that video is still crazy low for them.

Edited: I realized why

Reactions: 13
I voiced BIG concern with Guest Relations at Epcot after I saw a TikTok livestreamer ruining Guardians for someone. The employee was very well aware (and visibly repulsed) of the onslaught of issues with them and assured me Disney is trying to curb them.
I'll believe it when I see actions taken. Disney is risk adverse and hates to rock the boat. They'd rather guests ruin the experience for others than dare call out any one individual vlogger. They do not care. They'll provide lip service and tell you how sorry they are and other bullspit terms, but these employees are not paid enough to care

Reactions: 21
I'll believe it when I see actions taken. Disney is risk adverse and hates to rock the boat. They'd rather guests ruin the experience for others than dare call out any one individual vlogger. They do not care. They'll provide lip service and tell you how sorry they are and other bullspit terms, but these employees are not paid enough to care
I think they'll only do something if it starts effecting the bottom line. The a-holes that vlog are giving them money usually for an AP and for a lot of the crap they throw down their throat so Disney is making at the very least some money off of them and probably in some ways more than the average consumer. I know they get comp'd for some things, but I still bet a lot of what they pay for is out of pocket. Albeit, a supposed tax write off. As far as vlogging goes, I don't know how much benefit Disney gets from it. Yeah, you could say it's free advertising but I doubt anyone is going to actually book a vacation because they saw Dim eating a hot dog or whatever.

• Haha
LOL, yeah. Same company. But you'd think they could have thought of a new name for the SW one since that just started a few years ago.
I believe Tim's SeaWorld Vid revealed the reason when he was showing off merchandise: I'm thinking it is a money saving/branding strategy because he found a HalloScream shirt that basically had all the SeaWorld/Busch Gardens locations listed.

I get the impression that Tim actually prefers SeaWorld/Busch Gardens over the other parks (and he is hosted by them) but the catch seems to be that they don't get as many views as Disney Vids.

I believe Tim's SeaWorld Vid revealed the reason when he was showing off merchandise: I'm thinking it is a money saving/branding strategy because he found a HalloScream shirt that basically had all the SeaWorld/Busch Gardens locations listed.

I get the impression that Tim actually prefers SeaWorld/Busch Gardens over the other parks (and he is hosted by them) but the catch seems to be that they don't get as many views as Disney Vids.
They are probably quieter than the other parks to be fair and if he really is a roller coaster fan I can see why. Disney's coasters are mostly geared towards families and while there are a couple of good coasters at Universal their lineup isn't quite the same as Seaworld/Busch Gardens.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2451683

Just my two cents.
Oh nice....he bought some views.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It wasn’t SE, but now that I want to find her, I can’t. She was a middle aged dumb bleep with a giant gaping mouth.

I voiced BIG concern with Guest Relations at Epcot after I saw a TikTok livestreamer ruining Guardians for someone. The employee was very well aware (and visibly repulsed) of the onslaught of issues with them and assured me Disney is trying to curb them.
Sounds like Maria, Lake Buena Visitors

Reactions: 9
I've never heard of these people and had to look them up. He is hot. Mismatch!
I looked them up as well since I’m not familiar with the name. Turns out I have watched a couple of her videos were she is showing new merchandise at Disney Springs. But again, I had no clue who she was or even the channel name.

Reactions: 8
Ginn can only do one Halloween costume for one kid.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 6.53.27 PM.png

Ginn, you don't have to dress as ugly fat Drew Carey every day.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 6.51.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.