The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn was really on fire in this one. It’s hilarious to me that she insists on “making” the costume…when the piglet costume was just things that were purchased and put together…not exactly something super creative?? And you know it’s going to be Tim making the costume.

I honestly found it a little disturbing that everything was going to be all about J. Just a weird perspective that you don’t want both of your children to have a special costume. She tacked that comment on at the end of the whole convo.

And I’m sure they were tit talking nick or at least commenting that he doesn’t know the music because he’s super religious and that’s why there was a big cut.

and lastly they really shouldn’t be discussing J’s school online.

at least they gave us something to talk about haha 😆

Reactions: 19
It's new Buddy's first Halloween and they are not even bothering making him a costume. Shows where he falls in the ranking of their affection.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It's new Buddy's first Halloween and they are not even bothering making him a costume. Shows where he falls in the ranking of their affection.
Well, first of all, he's not a girl. A girl baby would have had the best of the best of Halloween costumes. Buddy 2.0 seemingly cries all day. He doesn't eat they way they think he should eat. He doesn't sleep the way they think he should sleep. He's not the perfect buddy baby that OG buddy was. He can't sit up or crawl to win the Diaper Dash. Based on everything they told us about him in this video, he doesn't deserve any costume. O$, you need to start performing better for the camera, maybe then you'll get an actual costume!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Timmy and J4ds - we know you read here so please listen. J$ is in school now. He is around other children. ‘Attempting’ to ‘make’ his costume is going to be a disaster. For once in your life think of your child. Just go to the store and let him pick out what he wants to be. He is old enough and he will really enjoy that. And then if you want to make something for BB this will allow you the time to do this. Stop sucking as parents, your boys need me.

They really are treating their kids like show dogs, “no this prop is our best bet to win the race but THIS prop will win best looking in show because of his costume”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how they were talking about the joking tweet and the reason why it’s so funny and they would never do it because it doesn’t have a view and the lack of light 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nevermind that it’s a ridiculous price.

• Haha
I love how they were talking about the joking tweet and the reason why it’s so funny and they would never do it because it doesn’t have a view and the lack of light 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nevermind that it’s a ridiculous price.
Hahahaha! So funny that people think we would ever book a top tier mucho dinero suite!
(Which we’ve actually already done more than once).
Hilarious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like Jenn just noping out of work until October.

Check out Tim’s face lol

IMG_7319.png

• Haha
  • Sick
He looks like he finally took advantage of the prescription pain meds he was given post-hernia surgery, in order to cope with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That house must be more of a tornado than normal if they didn’t film once in the kitchen. They always say they want to do more home vlogs. 95% of your home vlogs are sitting and talking anyways, and “easier to edit”. So just do that instead of complaining about it. They really make their very easy life harder for themselves.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That house must be more of a tornado than normal if they didn’t film once in the kitchen. They always say they want to do more home vlogs. 95% of your home vlogs are sitting and talking anyways, and “easier to edit”. So just do that instead of complaining about it. They really make their very easy life harder for themselves.
And how messy was the baby buddy's room for Jenn to specifically say--we're going to do a room tour soon. The room is like 98% done (the kid is 6 months old) but he's grown out of all his clothes so the room is a mess with old clothes. What? You put the clothes in a bin, move it to the donation pile or storage. (hopefully donation pile and they realize a 3rd is a bad idea). That takes zero time. The kid doesn't move, so he's not messing up his room. Poor baby probably isn't sleeping because he's in a room full of crap and chaos.

Reactions: 25
And how messy was the baby buddy's room for Jenn to specifically say--we're going to do a room tour soon. The room is like 98% done (the kid is 6 months old) but he's grown out of all his clothes so the room is a mess with old clothes. What? You put the clothes in a bin, move it to the donation pile or storage. (hopefully donation pile and they realize a 3rd is a bad idea). That takes zero time. The kid doesn't move, so he's not messing up his room. Poor baby probably isn't sleeping because he's in a room full of crap and chaos.
She said she still has clothes from the late 90’s and early 2000’s that she wants to sell on Depop and Poshmark because they deserve a new life even if they don’t fit her anymore. She clearly has a problem with being attached to these “things” and not being able to throw any of it away.

Ginn is very clearly mentally ill.

Ginn, get some mental help. If you can “only manage” one costume. It’s time for mental help. If the house is messy and new buddy’s room isn’t even done. It’s time for mental help. Help is OK. Help is not another bleeping nanny so you can sit on the couch and ignore your two children.

The only thing Ginn can really handle ‘making’ is phlegm.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So they didn’t book the $97,000 cruise suite “purely because there is no balcony” Sure.

Although knowing how they flush money down the toilet, maybe she’s not lying

• Haha
So they didn’t book the $97,000 cruise suite “purely because there is no balcony” Sure.

Although knowing how they flush money down the toilet, maybe she’s not lying
I really want to see a Vid where Tim, dressed in his Gucci Mickey sweater, surprises Jenn with a stay in that $97,000 cruise suite---and then together, with their staff of nannies, they light a stack of money on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She makes things a million times harder on themselves and I do think they are hoarders for sure. I knew our twins were going to be our last babies, so when they outgrew things, I put them on our buy nothing neighborhood group and sent them to another baby. How is not having one picture mean your baby’s room is 98% done?

Reactions: 16
If Ginn doesn’t find a problem with having made Summer Nanny help her with attempting to set up a poshmark page, I don’t know why she can’t just make Fall Semester Nanny take care of a costume for Da Baby (and a backup costume for Buddy that will be needed so he doesn’t have core memories of being teased by his classmates).

Reactions: 11
She was really manic with those quick kisses. Weird they pigged out twice and didn't show any of the food.
I think she knows last year's costume was a fail so she is trying to make up for it.
Sounds like she liked Nanny claws because she was like a friend like Lyn. She has some serious mental issues.
They are so passive aggressive towards other people. It's amazing how they judge others as they sit like slobs on their couch just because they won the YouTube lottery.
Thanks for your in depth lesson on boy bands and the 90s. You are so educated and so cool.
What happened with the backyard....is it not 98 per cent done?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She said she still has clothes from the late 90’s and early 2000’s that she wants to sell on Depop and Poshmark because they deserve a new life even if they don’t fit her anymore. She clearly has a problem with being attached to these “things” and not being able to throw any of it away.
I meant to mention this earlier...and I know they've been reading here a lot lately. Jenn---now it's time to help. Find a women's shelter or a thrift shop whose proceeds go to support women and drop all the clothing off there. Someone who is "set for life" should not be selling their old clothing on Depop and Poshmark. You folks have everything. You live this insane, over the top, lifestyle (still not jealous) DONATE those clothes to women who need them. You're saying your stuff is so cool and back in style....HELP OTHER WOMEN! And while you are at it, donate the baby's clothing too. Maybe find one of those homes where teen mothers go? Now it's time to help, remember that bullshit? Actually help some real people.

If Ginn doesn’t find a problem with having made Summer Nanny help her with attempting to set up a poshmark page, I don’t know why she can’t just make Fall Semester Nanny take care of a costume for Da Baby (and a backup costume for Buddy that will be needed so he doesn’t have core memories of being teased by his classmates).
The way she talked about Jess helping her and giving her advice made me think that Jenn wants a teenager daughter bestie, not two sons under the age of 4. Once again, Jenn has broken the employer/employee boundaries. The girl was there to watch your kid...her job is to take care of your kid...not be your bestie/support system/internet selling helper. Boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.