The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim has no problem showing this guy Jeff who he is with at Sea World but he never shows or acknowledges Mike other than to sometimes say “I am here with a friend.”
Mike didn’t seem to have a problem being on camera because Adam will briefly show him sometimes if they are all together but Tim keeps him secret for some reason. Wonder why.

Reactions: 22
Last fall he did that #hosted trip to Buena Park to do Knotts Scary Farm and that Pirate dinner show. Jen also did a “when daddy’s gone” vid. But she only had one kid then and I think Stanny Lean was still with them then so it probably wasn’t too much for her anxiety.

And it’s too bad Nick the Dick couldn’t join him on that trip. I’m sure they both would have enjoyed the shirtless pirate show together.
They went to LA for D23 and Tim's usual level of prep and research didn't let him know that Knott's Halloween events wouldn't start until after he was back home. He talked his way into a hosted trip back to Buena Park and Knott's.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Tim has no problem showing this guy Jeff who he is with at Sea World but he never shows or acknowledges Mike other than to sometimes say “I am here with a friend.”
Mike didn’t seem to have a problem being on camera because Adam will briefly show him sometimes if they are all together but Tim keeps him secret for some reason. Wonder why.
Tim doesn't want any of the attention off of him and for the stans to start wanting to see more of Mike.

At his core, Tim is still the insecure person who used to fish for people to hang out with him (I recall the reading the Facebook posts waaay back in the day on his personal page that none of his friends would respond to)...hence the initial reason for the YT channel (to gain invisible "friends" / attention).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim did go to CA to see Knotts on his own. This was pre-second baby. I think he was gone for a total of two nights, one of which was a Sunday night and then Lyn came the next day which was a Monday.

Jenn vlogged the Sunday, and allegedly was alone Sunday night. Then the vlog stops so we can assume Lyn came on Monday morning.

(I might have the days mixed up but it was something like this lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Could you imagine those two kids on a cross-country flight. Gin would get on the no-fly list
Imagine having to sit next to them for an entire flight. Amusing at first but then nails on a chalk board annoying AF. Not enough noise cancelling headphones in the world to block out J4D. Worse scenario ever.

• Haha
The City of Buena Park hosting??
(Knotts Berry Farm)
It was "Visit Buena Park". They are Buena Park's marketing organization. They have a place on their website for media requests that I assume Tim went on and requested. I doubt VBP reached out to Tim. I also assume Tim does this kind of thing often, scouring the internet for "media" invites or just calling places up. Usually only gets him optometrist visits or parking lot bumper car rides . He probably felt like he won the grift jackpot with this one.

1694788303330.png

Imagine having to sit next to them for an entire flight. Amusing at first but then nails on a chalk board annoying AF. Not enough noise cancelling headphones in the world to block out J4D. Worse scenario ever.
Don't worry, the kids will be in economy with their nannies while thing 1 and thing 2 are in first class far away from their offspring.

Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same thing essentially. They don't really give off the vibes of a couple that would divorce. And even if it ever got to that stage where he finally gets tired of her crappy parenting and general laziness and uselessness he himself would be to lazy to go through with a divorce. I assume she'd make a hellacious and demanding ex-wife and, even as dim as he is, he would realize that too and would rather suffer thru the marriage than go thru the trouble of a divorce.
My opinion. Misery loves company. I think they’re set that way for life.

I don’t think they’ll divorce for multiple reasons: the codependency issues, inability to be responsible adults, inability to plan. They are terrible for each other but also can’t function without each other. They can’t seem to competently run one house together, I don’t foresee them splitting up and each having to run their own houses. The only way they’d meet new partners would likely be the insane super fans that stalk them. But finding those new partners wow ups be work, and we all know how they feel about work and effort.

Speaking of misery...it's been a miserable week for views on the Tracker channel. There's no way this doesn't stress them out. I mean, I know they are set for life and all that, but this is really rock bottom for them.

Go ahead and book that $97,000 cruise, Timmy. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 1.59.16 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Speaking of misery...it's been a miserable week for views on the Tracker channel. There's no way this doesn't stress them out. I mean, I know they are set for life and all that, but this is really rock bottom for them.

Go ahead and book that $97,000 cruise, Timmy. 😂

View attachment 2451414
Direct comparison to PMM views:
1694801091288.png

Moana: Dim's 77k vs PMM 130k
HHN Houses: Dim's 36k vs PMM 203k 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Seeing how badly the BG Howl-o-scream did in terms of views what genius decided it would be a good idea to do the Seaworld one too? 🤷‍♀️
ETA
I love BG and Seaworld and make a point of going to both whenever we’ve been to Florida but the stans seem to think
Trackers + Disney = orgasmic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Write in. Disney needs to know theee vloggers ARE ruining people’s time. They don’t act like park guests. They think they’re employees and own the place; they do whatever they want with zero consequences.

Was it Jackie Super Enthused perhaps? There’s so many now it’s impossible to count because Disney lets them act like pricks.
It wasn’t SE, but now that I want to find her, I can’t. She was a middle aged dumb bleep with a giant gaping mouth.

I voiced BIG concern with Guest Relations at Epcot after I saw a TikTok livestreamer ruining Guardians for someone. The employee was very well aware (and visibly repulsed) of the onslaught of issues with them and assured me Disney is trying to curb them.

• Heart
Direct comparison to PMM views:
View attachment 2451430
Moana: Dim's 77k vs PMM 130k
HHN Houses: Dim's 36k vs PMM 203k 😜
I am not a fan of Nate at all BUT I have to give him credit in that he promotes strong brand recognition, if you will, with those very consistent thumbnail designs. They actually *are* quite balanced and visually appealing and look a bazillion times more professional than anything the Trackers put out.

• Haha
I am not a fan of Nate at all BUT I have to give him credit in that he promotes strong brand recognition, if you will, with those very consistent thumbnail designs. They actually *are* quite balanced and visually appealing and look a bazillion times more professional than anything the Trackers put out.
I think it helps that he actually puts his content out in a timely manner. The Slackers are all over the board.
---
It wasn’t SE, but now that I want to find her, I can’t. She was a middle aged dumb bleep with a giant gaping mouth.

I voiced BIG concern with Guest Relations at Epcot after I saw a TikTok livestreamer ruining Guardians for someone. The employee was very well aware (and visibly repulsed) of the onslaught of issues with them and assured me Disney is trying to curb them.
Maybe Molly from MAMMOTH? Sounds about right, but the market is inundated with vloggers, could be anyone of dozens at this point.

Reactions: 16
Although I'm positive that it's all an act, and the PMM we see in the vlogs is a character he plays, it's a lot more enjoyable to watch someone who is jolly experiencing these things, than someone who looks absolutely miserable and unenthusiastic.

And while I do think he drinks too much, it's much better than the holier than thou---oh nooooooo there's alcohol in those donuts!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just realized that both BG and SW's event is called Howl- O-Scream... that's not confuat all

Reactions: 12
I just realized that both BG and SW's event is called Howl- O-Scream... that's not confuat all
LOL, yeah. Same company. But you'd think they could have thought of a new name for the SW one since that just started a few years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.