The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are so set for life, why can’t they just go to a Spirit Halloween store? They have a lightning McQueen costume. These poor kids. Up until I was a teenager my mom made our costumes. 2 kids. Incredibly detailed costumes. I can’t sew like she can, but my 2 kids have always had costumes. I didn’t f’ing pick one and the other had to sit out. And they didn’t wear bedsheets. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just don’t understand htf they are always so pressed for time when they have no real job, no structured schedule to adhere to, no sports to run to and from, etc.

Reactions: 27
Sorry, but I’m not buying that Jackson is doing good in school. I think the “conference” was actually a come to Jesus meeting about J’s behavior and Jenn moped for the entire week, ergo the lack of uploads

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand why they even mentioned the police station when they didn’t go. They could have cut out the entire Outback visit, especially considering they didn’t show any of the food. I don’t understand why or when the police station featured in their plans. When they went to the sub place, they said it was to get a fireman’s hat for show and tell. So after they did that, Buddy didn’t want to talk about firemen anymore and instead wanted to talk about police? I’ve never heard of anyone bringing a three year old to a police station. Also, ACAB.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry, but I’m not buying that Jackson is doing good in school. I think the “conference” was actually a come to Jesus meeting about J’s behavior and Jenn moped for the entire week, ergo the lack of uploads
Yep. Her fake laughs were even more forced and awkward than usual and she didn't even remember to gush about their oUtDoOr kItChEn or make a point to go out to the mini fridge just to grab some spicy water.

Also, if your baby supposedly has the flu because of the flu shot and has "silent reflux" and isn't sleeping and keeps crying, why the duck are you dragging it unnecessarily to Firehouse Subs AND Outback to eat in? Have these fuckers never heard of ordering take-out? Also, I like how they both say they're sooooo sleep-deprived but also continue to pretend they're doing decaf (oh wait, Ginn is now saying she does "half-decaf, half-regular").

And she REALLY needs to stop comparing the two spawn. Also her theories are stupid. "Buddy was a good sleepy baby and that's why he's now a wild toddler. Da Baby is a wild baby and so he'll probably be a calm kid."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So, it looks like I'm actually going to have to watch this tit fest to see the Deflection Queen at work. Also, anyone think that the tardiness was bought up by the school because I sure do.
---
Yep. Her fake laughs were even more forced and awkward than usual and she didn't even remember to gush about their oUtDoOr kItChEn or make a point to go out to the mini fridge just to grab some spicy water.

Also, if your baby supposedly has the flu because of the flu shot and has "silent reflux" and isn't sleeping and keeps crying, why the duck are you dragging it unnecessarily to Firehouse Subs AND Outback to eat in? Have these fuckers never heard of ordering take-out? Also, I like how they both say they're sooooo sleep-deprived but also continue to pretend they're doing decaf (oh wait, Ginn is now saying she does "half-decaf, half-regular").

And she REALLY needs to stop comparing the two spawn. Also her theories are stupid. "Buddy was a good sleepy baby and that's why he's not a wild toddler. Da Baby is a wild baby and so he'll probably be a calm kid."
A baby with the flu who was in freaking NICU at that.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Also what a coincidence that the mom of Buddy's "best friend" seemed to have her "wires crossed" and they thought they were "double booked" for the parent-teacher conference. Considering that Buddy has displayed the inability to not cross people's physical boundaries, me thinks at the very least the parent-teacher conference might have had to do with Buddy physically kicking or hitting his "best friend" at school because that's how he's used to trying to get attention from his inattentive egg and sperm donors who don't do a thing to address it directly.

Reactions: 31
That car costume is going to look like ass and the kid will probably destroy it halfway through the night. They are really trying to get that Hotwheels sponsorship :rolleyes: Also, I think there was a Matel theme park that was suppose to be built in Arizona that was going to feature Hotwheels. I would say they were pushing it to get on the media list for that but Arizona would probably be scarier for them than Japan since there's no Disney.
---
I would not be asking Nanny Claws advice about fashion. Though confirms the theories on Tattle that Jenn was trying to emulate her. And Jenn no one wants your gross used clothes that are probably stained with copious amounts of stains.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 10.58.27 PM.png

I can't believe these people expect Ginn to make minor sacrifices!!!!
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 10.59.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 11.00.44 PM.png

Excuse you, he's Timtheperiodtracker
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 11.00.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 10.59.35 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Da baby might not be the most advanced 6mo but he’s managed to figure out if he shoves his hands in J4D’s mouth she might shut the duck up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Da baby might not be the most advanced 6mo but he’s managed to figure out if he shoves his hands in J4D’s mouth she might shut the duck up
Da Baby in action:

Sneak preview of Dim and Ginn on Below Deck:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If they are so set for life, why can’t they just go to a Spirit Halloween store? They have a lightning McQueen costume.
OG Buddy does not want to be Lightning McQueen, he wants to be Jackson Storm from the 3rd (I think) cars movie which is not a costume they sell already made which is why they Bojans have to DIY it. Jenn wants to make something like this:
9A830F75-6B71-45D0-B7E2-B421ABACDA92.jpeg

But seeing how this
AABDE160-561A-4C3A-96A7-7F3BBFB37E52.png

was her attempt last year, suffice to say that they will not be able to pull off what they think they can.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I looked them up as well since I’m not familiar with the name. Turns out I have watched a couple of her videos were she is showing new merchandise at Disney Springs. But again, I had no clue who she was or even the channel name.
Maria Papadakis and fellow grifters friends are PMM hangers on. If you watch his videos, you'll see them all at events like this fireworks cruise on July 4. Maria and her husband Chris used to appear in ResortTV1 livestreams, but no longer. Wonder what happened there?

Maria has her own Tattle thread: https://tattle.life/threads/lakebuenavisitors.32444/page-16

IMG_5796.jpeg

Kristen Wright and Promise Hope don't have their own threads. They usually get discussed on PMM threads.

Here's my favorite overview of Maria: https://www.phillymag.com/news/2013/10/25/just-maria-papadakis/

Reactions: 8
I don't think they forgot to record their talk about boy bands. They must have said something really bad while they were high on the couch and Jenn decided she needed to edit it out.

If big baby can't sit up, he definitely can't crawl. I'm sure Dim will register him for the diaper dash anyway. The whole cruise can enjoy watching big baby lay down during the race while Dim gets angrier and angrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s crazy how after all the times she capped on fat people, it’s coming back to bite her in the ass! I mean look how much she sticks out her neck to make it look thinner! Nice try, but nope you can’t hide that big neck!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This sounds like a train wreck of a home vlog and Jenn has been spending her miserable life reading here.

I want to make his costume, I don't want to print out something or get from etsy. Jenn, your kid is old enough now and seemingly has friends...don't let him embarrass himself. Especially in a school where families have money. No one is going to have a poorly made homemade costume.

Why not this, you are always claiming your child is sooooooo smart. Explain to him, Jackson Storm doesn't have a costume, but look, his friend Lightning McQueen does. How cute is this...maybe get all fancy and replace the kid in the photo with J$ head so he can see himself.

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 6.13.41 AM.png

Or....and this something you are going to have to learn as a parent, so it give you the opportunity to practice. When something is seemingly impossible, you offer another choice. Look J$. Hotwheels are your absolutely favorite. You have 976 Hot Wheels cars. YOU can be a Hot Wheels!

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 6.13.49 AM.png

Didn't he love Mario last week? Another option to present to him.
Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 6.19.32 AM.png

I'm embarrassed for your son, Tim and Jenn. I'm embarrassed for all the tit (pun intended) you put out there about his life. Buy him a race car costume, design his shirt/hat/pants yourself It's the best of both worlds and kids won't be talking about him for the rest of his elementary school life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s crazy how after all the times she capped on fat people, it’s coming back to bite her in the ass! I mean look how much she sticks out her neck to make it look thinner! Nice try, but nope you can’t hide that big neck!
Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 8.16.12 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OK so that was one of the strangest home vlogs ever. It was basically just them sitting on the couch, so I skipped through a lot of it.

A couple of things jumped out at me with the parent/teacher conference and wires crossed with the other mom:

Let's just pretend this version of the story is true, the mom doesn't have her tit together and messed up the conference day or time. Why call her out in your vlog like that? Even though she says it's no big deal. Why allow a possible 904k people to hear that their kid's bff mom messed up something, in what is their first interaction with her. Tim and Jenn, because after watching this monstrosity, I KNOW you are BOTH readying here. Don't do that. Your kids are going to make (hopefully) many friends in their childhoods. Do not mention anything, ANYTHING about the parents or the kids in your ridiculous vlogs. Good/Bad/Seemingly indifferent. Do not mention other children or parents. Period.

PS--If mom of J$ bff finds us here, please read the wiki and try your hardest to keep your son far, far away from these people.

Now, when Jenn is telling the story, Jenn mentions that she said to the mom, I'm J$ mom, to which the little boy replied, oh J$ is my best friend. So mom had her kid with her, but the Trackers didn't? Hearing this conversation, it seems like J$ wasn't at the parent/teacher conference, which I don't believe is the way with this type of learning. My kids didn't do this type of school and parent/teacher conferences always included the child. The only types of meeting that didn't include my child were IEP meetings.

So I'm leaning even more towards there is some type of problem or the teacher wanted to talk about J$ delays without J$ present.

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 7.34.21 AM.png

Reactions: 22
OG Buddy does not want to be Lightning McQueen, he wants to be Jackson Storm from the 3rd (I think) cars movie which is not a costume they sell already made which is why they Bojans have to DIY it. Jenn wants to make something like this:
View attachment 2452499
But seeing how this
View attachment 2452500
was her attempt last year, suffice to say that they will not be able to pull off what they think they can.
Gotcha! Thank you! I can’t bring myself to even hate watch to get the full details.

Reactions: 10
So OG Buddy is going to have another disastrous homemade costume yet again. They couldn’t even make a simple ghost costume for him last year but have deluded themselves that they can make a car costume?
It’s sure to be a tit show. And remember that they have to take this contraption with them onto a cruise. 100% impractical.
---
I don’t understand why they even mentioned the police station when they didn’t go. They could have cut out the entire Outback visit, especially considering they didn’t show any of the food. I don’t understand why or when the police station featured in their plans. When they went to the sub place, they said it was to get a fireman’s hat for show and tell. So after they did that, Buddy didn’t want to talk about firemen anymore and instead wanted to talk about police? I’ve never heard of anyone bringing a three year old to a police station. Also, ACAB.
And then later she says that home vlogs are so much easier to edit. Ummm…I guess when you don’t cut anything or tell a cohesive story then, yeah. Way easier. Omg🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.