The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so surprise they don't have a patreon, I would if I was them. They need all they can get as they won't have a sustainable channel forever, they are to repetitive and once the boys are teenagers or lose the cuteness and a lot of the stans will die from old age they will lose so much revenue.
That would require effort to create an account and they literally put in the bare minimum.

Really, surprised they aren't on a boat right now. Was this the last of the 25th cruises or are there any more upcoming?

Reactions: 12
I always thought that D23 was at Disneyland only. Has it always been in Orlando as well? I just remember the Dis staff flying out for it and Dim as well

Reactions: 6
I always thought that D23 was at Disneyland only. Has it always been in Orlando as well? I just remember the Dis staff flying out for it and Dim as well
This is the smaller Destination D23 event that is held at the Contemporary (every two years, I believe).
It alternates with the larger D23 Expo that's in Anaheim (at the convention center) (next one in 2024; held every other year).

(at least that's my understanding / knowledge when I was a D23 member years' back...)

Reactions: 18
You correct!

2023 is a special event held at the WDW Contemporary Resort
“The Gold Member exclusive Destination D23 will be held September 8-10, 2023, at Walt Disney World at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, FL.” (Courtesy InsideTheMagic.net)

D23 is projected to return to Anaheim, August 9 - 11, 2024, per the D23 wiki page

Reactions: 9
I hate saying this but I think the FOMO cruise might've made better content than D23 which will be outdated by the time she posts it. Same with the cruise, but I'd think the Granny stans might be more interested in seeing them stuffing their faces than Disney news that will have been all over Twitter.

• Haha
I hate saying this but I think the FOMO cruise might've made better content than D23 which will be outdated by the time she posts it. Same with the cruise, but I'd think the Granny stans might be more interested in seeing them stuffing their faces than Disney news that will have been all over Twitter.
None of their cruise videos have ever had enough extra views to cover the cost of the cruise. For cruises they paid for not the hosted ones. D23 is way cheaper content for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
None of their cruise videos have ever had enough extra views to cover the cost of the cruise. For cruises they paid for not the hosted ones. D23 is way cheaper content for them.
True. Either video will likely be a snooze fest. I am wondering if he'd even get the views to pay for the D23 ticket at this point since usually theme park news videos are their biggest flops.

I don’t know why anyone does D23 videos. Isn’t most of it live-streamed? And you can read Twitter for 5 minutes and catch up.

Do we need Tracker “reporting” on it? We do not.

I can see if you actually have commentary and interesting opinions to add, which Tracker doesn’t. But those videos can come later anyway.
Yes! This!

I said the same thing for Kyle douchelord Pallo and everyone else. Ban em. This isn’t a job. It isn’t reporting.

Did the thumbnail for yesterday’s Howl-O-Scream video change? I don’t remember it having wording like this.
D7366502-2AD3-4A94-8553-C10ED9907816.jpeg

I wonder if one of the stipulations was that the title of the event and a reaction shot had to be in the thumbnail. Tampa Jay’s is very similar as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The Hallow-O-Scream video was so boring. I only watched because 1. No Jenn and 2. I might be able to attend this event for the first time (I’ve been living in Florida for a month now) and wanted to scope it out. Tim, as usual made it look boring.

I was looking for other videos to watch and Tampa Jay was there (I don’t watch him and only know him through ATW’s videos) and look who was spotted in Tampa Jay’s video:
View attachment 2435350

That’s Mike with Tim, right? What an unfortunate hair cut he has.
Tampa Jay is a Dollar General version of ATW. His Fiancee is extremely annoying. She likes about as many things as Adrian's (Theme Park Express) Fiancee and witches about all the injustice in the world and theme parks. An earthy hippy in my opinion.

• Haha
You correct!

2023 is a special event held at the WDW Contemporary Resort
“The Gold Member exclusive Destination D23 will be held September 8-10, 2023, at Walt Disney World at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, FL.” (Courtesy InsideTheMagic.net)

D23 is projected to return to Anaheim, August 9 - 11, 2024, per the D23 wiki page
Well that was convenient for Dim this year.... especially he can't leave Ginn and 18 nannies to put 2 children asleep for a few nights.

That looks like Mike. And Tim will forever look like a twit with that gigantic camera and huge fuzzy balls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nanny must be putting in overtime today, Tim has been gone all day and still there at 9pm? We know Jenn can't put her two kids down herself. She has two of them. Meeting figment and seeing his booty but is far more important than getting home to help with bedtime or let the nanny go home.
Screenshot_20230909_182016_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Mike looks like he is having the time of his life.

Also, clock how many of those stupid HHN bracelets Mike has on. More than Tim. Who also has them.
Newsflash, Mike: Even if you meet pretty girls who want to meet Tim, you're not going to marry any of them, so maybe stop swapping jewelry with kids.

Mike looks like he is having the time of his life.

Also, clock how many of those stupid HHN bracelets Mike has on. More than Tim. Who also has them.
Newsflash, Mike: Even if you meet pretty girls who want to meet Tim, you're not going to marry any of them, so maybe stop swapping jewelry with kids.
He gives off creep vibes for sure..

Reactions: 13
You guuuuuyyyyzzzz peep the numbers the Howl-O-Scream vlog’s doing? Yikers!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.