The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike looks like he is having the time of his life.

Also, clock how many of those stupid HHN bracelets Mike has on. More than Tim. Who also has them.
Newsflash, Mike: Even if you meet pretty girls who want to meet Tim, you're not going to marry any of them, so maybe stop swapping jewelry with kids.
He may not be interested in pretty girls. 🤷‍♀️

They both look stupid with the bracelets on. I honestly don't think Mike is THAT much younger than Tim. He seems like he is trying to appear younger with the teen boy style shaggy hair, bracelets, and his clothes. 😏

Mike takes pics and writes up blogs for the Tracker site. I am sure there will be a write-up for D23/Moana/Figment, and pics he took of Tim there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mike is looking pretty haggard. Not that we have ever really ever seen great photos of him, but I wonder if hanging around the Bojans has aged him significantly as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, I was looking at the Tracker t shirt shop, it seems like Tim’s booty butt obsession has been going on for a while.
IMG_8874.jpeg

And no, I wasn’t looking to buy anything, was just curious to see if they have this one in OG Buddy’s size

IMG_8894.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t know why anyone does D23 videos. Isn’t most of it live-streamed? And you can read Twitter for 5 minutes and catch up.

Do we need Tracker “reporting” on it? We do not.

I can see if you actually have commentary and interesting opinions to add, which Tracker doesn’t. But those videos can come later anyway.
The only vlog worth watching about D23 is Mickey Views. He does a good job of breaking everything down and with honest opinions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t need to watch ANY vlog on D23. I already found out all the info I was interested in, I don’t need to give some jerk a view and a payday. Vlogs on this stuff are really worthless

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So is Mike an employee? Is Dim paying him a salary I wonder?
I think he is. When they started the LLC, 3 employees were listed and many people assumed Lynn (the educator/nanny/Jenn's babysitter was the third, but Mike is the more likely one. He does the writing for the website and accompanies Tim almost everywhere. He probably does some other stuff for them that they pretend to do.

Reactions: 20
Manservant Mike is a fan of bracelets in general, I'm not sure those are all HHN bracelets. There's some pic of him somewhere from ATW's Splash Mountain vlog where Manservant Mike has got a strong bracelet game going. He looks like he drives a Nissan Ultima and blasts Dashboard Confessional while picking up Buddy from school.

Dim and Ginn must be pretty jealous of his eyebrows.

Dim needs to burn that stupid bleeping shirt and stop getting the January 6th haircut special.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t need to watch ANY vlog on D23. I already found out all the info I was interested in, I don’t need to give some jerk a view and a payday. Vlogs on this stuff are really worthless
Yup. I saw all of this on twitter at 10:30am. From Disney and the D23 handles. Why are they allowed to film this for THEIR profit? Disney and the theme park companies are crazy. Other companies know grifters like this don’t add jack tit to the bottom line.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think he is. When they started the LLC, 3 employees were listed and many people assumed Lynn (the educator/nanny/Jenn's babysitter was the third, but Mike is the more likely one. He does the writing for the website and accompanies Tim almost everywhere. He probably does some other stuff for them that they pretend to do.
Does that make Mike…Tim’s Nanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
D23 in general is an absolute joke now when it comes to theme park "announcements" and "Blue Sky" discussions. Especially for Florida. Attractions that are announced but never built (Play Pavilion, Main Street Theater, Mary Poppins). A Hatbox Ghost for Haunted Mansion and a Figment costume that seems to take years to actually show up. What will happen to Dinoland? Last year it was possibly changing to Moana and Zootopia. This year it's possibly changing to Encanto and Indiana Jones. What will Dinoland possibly turn into next year? Peter Pan and Tangled? What is coming to Magic Kingdom Beyond Big Thunder? Something, eventually. Maybe. It is as frustrating as watching the Trackers. Disney, how about announcing some actual plans and then actually building them in under 5 f*cking years. Because I don't believe most of the things they discussed at D23 will actually see the light of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well Tim was still there as I was leaving at 1130 ish. He was in line to see Starlord and Gamora. No idea how Jenn is coping unless the nanny is spending the night. Not sure if he went home and came back or stayed the whole day.
Agreed that the D23 announcements were hot trash. They told us nothing we didn’t already know or anything concrete. It was my first time attending. I figured since I live here now it would be fun. And it was but I think if I ever do a D23 event again I’ll hold out for expo in CA. Plus it will be an excuse to go there since I love it.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
D23 was a disappointment since it ws all speculative crap.

Jenn has multiple nannies over sleeping on the couch or floor at Fort Pampers, probably.

Reactions: 11
No idea how Jenn is coping unless the nanny is spending the night.
I don't believe she is as incapable as some think. I think she is fully capable of taking care of the kids while Tim is out late. I believe she can put them both to bed, feed them both, etc. I believe she doesn't want to and will complain about it to no end. I believe she thinks she's a saint for managing it and deserves accolades. I also think it's why we don't have a video today, because she actually had to be a late night parent this evening. Imagine being a real working mom. You'd be fired, Jen.

But let's not give Tim any slack. It is not like he is being held late at the office or got stuck in surgery. He is not working either. He's out late because he's at Disney World with his Pay to Play buddy because no one will hang out with him for free. He is thrilled to not be at home with the monsters he helped bring into this world. He doesn't want to take care of them either, and is all too happy to enjoy what he thinks is a VIP experience at D23. He thinks having pics like that on the internet is a brag. I'd be mortified to be photographed with that ridiculous equipment lol. You're not NBC, Tim!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is he the bodyguard 🤣🤣
That guy? Jenn could probably take both him and Dim on and win easily. Honestly, we shouldn't be upset that Dim is going on a date with Sister Wife Mike. If anything, we should be glad that Mike isn't being put in the corner because Nick the Dick is there. I am sort of honestly surprise Nick the Dick hasn't made an appearance today. And really why does he need to be babysit anytime he's at the park. I don't think any other vloggers have a hired dogsbody. Do you think they make Mike sleep in the linens closet whenever they go on their cruises?

Reactions: 14
D23 in general is an absolute joke now when it comes to theme park "announcements" and "Blue Sky" discussions. Especially for Florida. Attractions that are announced but never built (Play Pavilion, Main Street Theater, Mary Poppins). A Hatbox Ghost for Haunted Mansion and a Figment costume that seems to take years to actually show up. What will happen to Dinoland? Last year it was possibly changing to Moana and Zootopia. This year it's possibly changing to Encanto and Indiana Jones. What will Dinoland possibly turn into next year? Peter Pan and Tangled? What is coming to Magic Kingdom Beyond Big Thunder? Something, eventually. Maybe. It is as frustrating as watching the Trackers. Disney, how about announcing some actual plans and then actually building them in under 5 f*cking years. Because I don't believe most of the things they discussed at D23 will actually see the light of day.
Exactly what the guy from Mickey Views said

Reactions: 10
That guy? Jenn could probably take both him and Dim on and win easily. Honestly, we shouldn't be upset that Dim is going on a date with Sister Wife Mike. If anything, we should be glad that Mike isn't being put in the corner because Nick the Dick is there. I am sort of honestly surprise Nick the Dick hasn't made an appearance today. And really why does he need to be babysit anytime he's at the park. I don't think any other vloggers have a hired dogsbody. Do you think they make Mike sleep in the linens closet whenever they go on their cruises?
Mike and the Nanny have to bunk together with the kids on "select nights" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Mike looks like he spends a fair bit of time in some kind of closet 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would be thoroughly creeped out if manpal Mike was standing around my kids.
Sitting at MCO waiting for my flight home. 3 days wasn’t long enough but excited to go home and see my family. And no worries, I made sure to get my tshirt so I remember my trip. 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be thoroughly creeped out if manpal Mike was standing around my kids.
Sitting at MCO waiting for my flight home. 3 days wasn’t long enough but excited to go home and see my family. And no worries, I made sure to get my tshirt so I remember my trip. 🤣.
Hope it was a Tim Tracker T-shirt 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.