The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND, why is this bozo walking through the house with the camera in selfie mode? Jesus.
This was done at the request of Busch Gardens. They provide a camera to strap on to get their reactions. Tim didn’t really explain it but Tampa Jay did say it was something Busch Gardens wanted.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I guess it will depend on which one garners more FOMO. I am sort of thinking of the booty butt cruise mainly because it's a limited once in a llifetime event and he can shift through stupid merch. I wouldn't put it past them to do what they did last year and also go on a Halloween cruise and Merry Time cruise as well.
It's also very on brand of them to film the last of something that is no linger offered and is useless to anyone who might have wanted to see videos to help decide if they should book it. Just becomes a home movie/ flex at that point. They love that tit.

Reactions: 13
He should have more views but if you look at his subs and everyone else's he isn't doing that well in comparison.
Subscribers

TTT - 903K
PMM - 235K
SE - 133K
OA - 344K
---
….Just becomes a home movie/ flex
Lol!
Since when aren’t their videos family home updates and flexing?
There’s not much current “travel” information provided.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh the good old days of FRE. I miss those videos. Unfortunately it seems to have turned into a YITS parody page now even with the Slackers giving them a treasure trove of material every day, so not sure what happened.
I miss tracker content on FRE.

Reactions: 26
Along that vane TTT Bucket List items tend to be exclusively resorts/cruises.
Like….
Polynesian Bungalows
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins
Saratoga Springs Treehouse
DCL Roy O Disney Suites

🤔 though they did dine at Victoria & Albert’s with a Stan paying for it.

Not experiences like Mammoth Club’s Bucket List series, so far.
View attachment 2435390
---

Case in point.
MC’s thumbnail shows you exactly where and what the video is about.

TTT’s are confusing and don’t draw you in to want to view. I have to say, though, that because I have never seen the ROD Suite before I would have clicked on no matter what the thumbnail pic was.
View attachment 2435446
View attachment 2435448View attachment 2435450View attachment 2435452
I think it’s like with President Cheeto. Cult of personality. TTT could paint a wall and there’d still be stans oohing and awwwing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Molly must be making way more money than the Trackers with that Patreon.

PMM seems to be making money with RSVLTS. He is probably getting an appearance fee at all those cons with them.

OA seems to be doing well and also has a Patreon. And Peter probably did well when he sold Slash Film.

Even Woo is probably doing better than the Trackers when you factor in his lower expenses.

Reactions: 18
Ugh, decided to turn on their latest as background noise. How freaking boring. You can tell he loves these Seaworld/BG videos because he's still being hosted. What an ass.

• Haha
I will say this did anyone notice that Tim’s eye was just as open as the other one throughout this Vlog. When he is not around her, he is much more rested and relaxed. As soon as he gets around her he looks like death warmed over. Run Tim

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I will say this did anyone notice that Tim’s eye was just as open as the other one throughout this Vlog. When he is not around her, he is much more rested and relaxed. As soon as he gets around her he looks like death warmed over. Run Tim
If they do go on a cruise soon I'll be interested in seeing how he looks after being stuck on the boat with Hambeast, the two buddies, and nannies for three plus days. Yikes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If they do go on a cruise soon I'll be interested in seeing how he looks after being stuck on the boat with Hambeast, the two buddies, and nannies for three plus days. Yikes.
Yeah, I mean he’s arrogant enough to pretend like he’s doing well but he’s not and I’m seriously concerned about his health. Those kids need him because he’s the only parent they have.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I mean he’s arrogant enough to pretend like he’s doing well but he’s not and I’m seriously concerned about his health. Those kids need him because he’s the only parent they have.
Oh, for sure. I don't even want to think about what would happen if he wasn't there. I would only hope that his parents or some of his siblings would intervene if that was the case, but if nonparent custody is as difficult as it is to get in Florida as it is here it's likely not going to happen unless she voluntarily relinquished them.

Reactions: 11
Oh, for sure. I don't even want to think about what would happen if he wasn't there. I would only hope that his parents or some of his siblings would intervene if that was the case, but if nonparent custody is as difficult as it is to get in Florida as it is here it's likely not going to happen unless she voluntarily relinquished them.
Just wondering…

What do you mean by intervene?
Offer to babysit?
Financially support them? How much?
Get custody of the boys?

If something happens to Tim, Ginn needs to put on her big girl panties, sell the Lake Nona house, have a garage sale of all the stuff she has accumulated and doesn’t need, move into smaller housing and GET A JOB!

Tim’s parents and siblings are not financially responsible to keep Ginn in the lifestyle she is accustomed to!

And who’s to say the family has the extra financial resources.

btw - I seriously doubt that the “set for life” Tim Bojanowskis would step up if something bad happened to either parent or a sibling.
They always think of themselves and only the two of them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jenn would have to move in with a relative if something happened to Tim. She would not be able to make it on her own, with or without kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
“What’s the deal? Can they not math?”
- Jenn

that’s rich coming from someone that literally can’t do tit. Literally.

also Jenn, they have to improve it, if not the guests are going to make it known.
Quoting myself bc I realize the rest of my note didn’tpost 🧐🧐🧐

But I was saying also Jenn, “they have to improve it, if not the guests are going to make it known.” = if they don’t fix it by the time I get there, im going to witch the duck out!

I wonder what universal TM pissed this witch off. She always has some tit to say as if she could run a billion-dollar company, but the witch can't even run her own household

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh, decided to turn on their latest as background noise. How freaking boring. You can tell he loves these Seaworld/BG videos because he's still being hosted. What an ass.
He comes across as the short kid picked last at gym class. Jumping up and down in the back with his hand up screaming, "Oooh, pick me! Pick me!"
---
One of his NYE "wishes" was to go to the Doctor more. I think he knew then something is "off" and he still isn't facing it because he is dealing with two three kids now and J$ possible issues in school.
---
Jenn would have to move in with a relative if something happened to Tim. She would not be able to make it on her own, with or without kids.
I'm betting either her sister and try to start her own Only Fans or just give up due to "anxiety". For her sake, I hope Dimmy got a good life insurance and/or disability insurance early on (doubt it). If they tried to get one now all of the sudden then the insurance company would want a full health exam first.

• Haha
I know Jennifer wouldn’t be caught dead admitting to buying anything from Walmart (unless it’s for the less than equal cousins) but they have these every year and it’s $14.97. She can keep her $35 pans that she’s probably never use again.
well, I’ll give her one more use before she scorches the life out of it
s
7128A1E6-32B2-459C-9FB4-8902475C5436.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I think she'd come unglued, move into an Element Vacation Home, and get a contract with Bravo.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.