The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked up Sierra’s channel.
She has 1.17M subscribers.
Draws in views with numbers similar to TTT.
Though her posting are erratic. It could be a week, two weeks, a month or more between videos.

Since I never heard of her, till you pointed her out, I can’t speak to your thoughts on her.

What I will say is that Ginn would definitely benefit from watching some of her videos.

View attachment 2434826
And in specific topics, like the Disneybounding styling outfits video, Sierra appears to include and credit other people that have more expertise than her.

Update: I am viewing the Disneybounding video.
IMO her video has a storyline, is well shot/edited, informative and entertaining.
She is a bigger girl, like Ginn, but dresses in size appropriate clothing.
View attachment 2434897
View attachment 2434916

If interested:
I can’t understand what she’s done with her channel. She went from lots of videos independently to these long form videos with a bunch of other people. It seems like only somewhat less work for a lot less views?
She did hake all of her pregnancy and baby content to their IRL channel, at least there’s that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t understand what she’s done with her channel. She went from lots of videos independently to these long form videos with a bunch of other people. It seems like only somewhat less work for a lot less views?
She did hake all of her pregnancy and baby content to their IRL channel, at least there’s that.
I wasn’t aware of Sierra till today.
I only looked up her channel because she was represented as being just like Ginn.
I can’t speak to that caused I’ve only seen the Disneybounding video. Which was enjoyable.

Is she my cup of tea? Not necessarily.

But her videos are the exact opposite of what editor extraordinary Ginn has produced.
Topic storyline, good clear footage and editing.
This was my point.

If they are on the cruise that departs today, so is this other creator I love to snark on named Sierra Schultzzie. She and Jenn are two peas in a pod. Sierra is one of those embarrassing Disney adults and will fan girl so hard. She also has a child she exploits and hired a nanny for her “miracle child” when she only posts a video a month for her channel. She’s cringey as hell.
I got through five minutes, she does the weird amateur checking herself out while filming thing as well. She's just saccharine tooth grinding sweet and oh so 'authentic'!

• Sick
I hope it really pisses Tim off seeing smaller creators get the media invites he used to get... I'm happy TPE got a media invite to BOTH opening weekends of HHN
Are the trackers really affected by the loss of media credentials? I mean they still get to film the parks and post content online for cash. Wake me up when Disney or universal outright ban the trackers from their parks. Until then they are complicit with the tracker’s bad behavior imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh look new vid is up. Busch Gardens.
Oh goody. How relevant for someone who claims to be knowledgeable and can guide you through everything happening at Disney/Universal currently. But NOT IRL!

Curious so I looked at some other creators’ products for the last 8ish days.

TTT:
BE88EC83-567A-4EC8-B299-C73FA8D6E485.jpeg

PMM:
A5180072-6B07-45DB-8FDF-49C5674AD181.jpeg

SE:
D98B7641-3DEE-4EB5-A945-6AD0CD1CEE0F.jpeg

OA:
D70D99A4-6441-4408-9810-A31F92B0183F.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Oh goody. How relevant for someone who claims to be knowledgeable and can guide you through everything happening at Disney/Universal currently. But NOT IRL!

TTT:
View attachment 2435249

PMM:
View attachment 2435252

SE:
View attachment 2435255

OA:
View attachment 2435257
To the untrained eye I'd say one of those things is not like the other. Yet only one of the claim to be "travel" experts :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sierra has her own snark stuff that I won’t get into, but she also has a team of like 5 people producing her videos which would explain why the quality looks better. She’s insufferable though. Her vlog channel has more of the family vlog stuff like Jen that I’m talking about. Performative parenting and all.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I wasn’t aware of Sierra till today.
I only looked up her channel because she was represented as being just like Ginn.
I can’t speak to that caused I’ve only seen the Disneybounding video. Which was enjoyable.

Is she my cup of tea? Not necessarily.

But her videos are the exact opposite of what editor extraordinary Ginn has produced.
Topic storyline, good clear footage and editing.
This was my point.
Oh, 100%! Very well produced for sure. As if someone maybe invested in some kind of training…imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TTT:
View attachment 2435249

PMM:
View attachment 2435252

SE:
View attachment 2435255

OA:
View attachment 2435257
Tim does have more overall views but PMM and OA’s HHN opening night videos have more views than Tim’s does. He’s still sitting high on the food chain but it’s only a matter of time before someone else overtakes him altogether.

Reactions: 11
“What’s the deal? Can they not math?”
- Jenn

that’s rich coming from someone that literally can’t do tit. Literally.

also Jenn, they have to improve it, if not the guests are going to make it known.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Hallow-O-Scream video was so boring. I only watched because 1. No Jenn and 2. I might be able to attend this event for the first time (I’ve been living in Florida for a month now) and wanted to scope it out. Tim, as usual made it look boring.

I was looking for other videos to watch and Tampa Jay was there (I don’t watch him and only know him through ATW’s videos) and look who was spotted in Tampa Jay’s video:
34291D2A-E7B1-4587-B8CB-AB720BC1A94F.png

That’s Mike with Tim, right? What an unfortunate hair cut he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Hallow-O-Scream video was so boring. I only watched because 1. No Jenn and 2. I might be able to attend this event for the first time (I’ve been living in Florida for a month now) and wanted to scope it out. Tim, as usual made it look boring.

I was looking for other videos to watch and Tampa Jay was there (I don’t watch him and only know him through ATW’s videos) and look who was spotted in Tampa Jay’s video:
View attachment 2435350

Must've gone to Dim's barber. Lord, what a dweeb.

Ugh, not sure if I am going to stomach watching the new video.

• Haha

TTT:
View attachment 2435249

PMM:
View attachment 2435252

SE:
View attachment 2435255

OA:
View attachment 2435257
The thumbnails difference between other creators and TTT is mind blowing. TTT's are terrible, looks like they were thrown together at the last minute which they probably were. It's really not that hard to spend 20 mins putting together a decent thumbnail. But look who we are talking about.

Reactions: 14
To the untrained eye I'd say one of those things is not like the other. Yet only one of the claim to be "travel" experts :unsure:
Along that vane TTT Bucket List items tend to be exclusively resorts/cruises.
Like….
Polynesian Bungalows
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins
Saratoga Springs Treehouse
DCL Roy O Disney Suites

🤔 though they did dine at Victoria & Albert’s with a Stan paying for it.

Not experiences like Mammoth Club’s Bucket List series, so far.
869A0832-7521-49E0-84B9-DF42B2C19DD6.jpeg

---
The thumbnails difference between other creators and TTT is mind blowing. TTT's are terrible, looks like they were thrown together at the last minute which they probably were.
Case in point.
MC’s thumbnail shows you exactly where and what the video is about.

TTT’s are confusing and don’t draw you in to want to view. I have to say, though, that because I have never seen the ROD Suite before I would have clicked on no matter what the thumbnail pic was.
601C8CDF-8643-4933-B61F-DEE09C59CC53.jpeg

3E2D7ADC-14BE-4220-BC4C-FB018E2C8315.jpeg
7FF6CA7A-625C-4198-9E00-DF70F654A45F.jpeg
A792FD95-AD0A-4870-90E8-552CAC20BABD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Maybe the teacher lbsaid they shouldn't be gping on a cruise right now and
Tim does have more overall views but PMM and OA’s HHN opening night videos have more views than Tim’s does. He’s still sitting high on the food chain but it’s only a matter of time before someone else overtakes him altogether.
He should have more views but if you look at his subs and everyone else's he isn't doing that well in comparison.

It's like how the US had 113 medals in Tokyo and my birth country had 35. At first sight we suck in comparison but we also only have 18 million people vs the US with over 300 million.
(I love the Olympics, can't wait for Paris)

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2435350

Be on the lookout for View From the Cheap Seats' (Kyle and Mary) Howl-O-Scream vlogs. YouTube is more of a passion project for them and they genuinely do love haunt season. Their video(s) should give you a good idea of what the event offers!

• Heart
Along that vane TTT Bucket List items tend to be exclusively resorts/cruises.
Like….
Polynesian Bungalows
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins
Saratoga Springs Treehouse
DCL Roy O Disney Suites

🤔 though they did dine at Victoria & Albert’s with a Stan paying for it.

Not experiences like Mammoth Club’s Bucket List series, so far.
View attachment 2435390
---

Case in point.
MC’s thumbnail shows you exactly where and what the video is about.

TTT’s are confusing and don’t draw you in to want to view. I have to say, though, that because I have never seen the ROD Suite before I would have clicked on no matter what the thumbnail pic was.
View attachment 2435446
View attachment 2435448View attachment 2435450View attachment 2435452
You have no idea what their videos are about bc the titles are so long that the location often gets cut off. How hard would it be to throw some text on the thumbnail?

Also, Philly cheesesteak egg rolls are steak-y. Who woulda thought?

AND, why is this bozo walking through the house with the camera in selfie mode? Jesus.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.