The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing it in the theaters and thought it was odd even for Tim Burton. Now I warmed up to it.

I wonder if she wears the same stuff over and over again as maybe she paid big $$ for it and figured she'd better wear the heck out of it to justify paying the price (no pun intended). Saying that, she better start wearing the hell out of the Gucci sweater Tim bought three years ago.

As far as the parent-teacher conference. I remember my parents (mainly my mom) going to them in the younger grades, but not after 4/5 weeks after the start of school. I wonder if it is because of the type of school he is going to vs. more of a traditional school and maybe some of the parents are not used to its set up? I also wonder if the school takes on more of a special needs students (which I am not sure if that is normal for Montessori school) and wants to give feedback to their special needs kids?
My guess is that they need to discuss an issue with J$ because the regularly scheduled Parent/Teacher Conference isn't until January.
1694086115783.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Also extreme eye roll at her saying she was so excited for the parent-teacher conference. Has she never been to one of those, even as a kid? There's like nothing exciting about those. Who says that? It's so over the top. You couldn't be bothered to drag your ass to Buddy's first official swimming class, but want to pretend you're SO EXCITED for a bleeping parent-teacher conference? She's so embarrassing.
Inspired by this
The Tim Tracker #146 - Parent-Teacher conference attended by the Nanny, while we vlog the Outlet Character Warehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if she wears the same stuff over and over again as maybe she paid big $$ for it and figured she'd better wear the heck out of it to justify paying the price (no pun intended). Saying that, she better start wearing the hell out of the Gucci sweater Tim bought three years ago.
I don’t think this is it just because a lot of the shirts she wears are from Target and cost no more than $15 usually.

Reactions: 10
I think another reason her clothes get so torn up is because she SEVERELY overloads her washer and dryer which causes clothes to break down much faster... the dryer is not great for all clothes.. I hang dry about 85% of our clothes just to make them last longer... she definitely should be doing this with Js uniforms so they continue to look nice..

Reactions: 15
Something that I will never understand with these people: Why did she tell us they were going to a parent/teacher conference and then quickly clarified that everyone is doing it. They do not need to tell the audience where they are going and when. They didn't even have to go live at that given moment. Now most of us who have had parent/teacher conferences don't believe her because they typically don't happen a few weeks into the school year AND you can go online to the school calendar to see when parent/teacher conferences really are. Why in the world do they do this? They are theme park/travel vloggers. Keep it simple, because you are not thinking about the safety of your children giving out all this information.

That said, I visited the school's facebook page. This is a public page so it's public information. There is a video that was posted a few weeks ago, celebrating the founder of this curriculum's birthday, weird and almost cult-ish, but ok, whatever. The video gives you a really good idea of the classroom setting that J$ is in. It couldn't be more opposite than the chaos that the Trackers live in. While these kids seem a bit older than J$, they would probably still be in the 3-6 year old age bracket. Based on what we've seen of J$, I cannot see him behaving the way the children in this video do. I feel terrible that his parents have even attempted to put him in this situation because he is clearly not capable of just sitting and singing without rolling on the floor and running around. I'm sad for him, but I do hope that the school gives him the boot because his parents are just setting him up for failure keeping him there.

Reactions: 30
The fact that she felt to clarify that 'everyone was doing it' tells me that this is not the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Finally! A parent responsibility that they can’t justify farming out to a paid employee. It’s in the name, PARENT/teacher conference.
There could very well be a problem that needs to be addressed. But, I could also see a pre-school teacher doing a start of the year check-in with new students parents. Not a blocked off full day of conferences, but just one or two parents a day quickly after school.
There’s also the possibility that the slackers are the ones who requested the conference because they think something’s gone sideways (and they’re probably way off base, but still…)

Reactions: 16
I can't believe he was accepted into this type of school, there's no way he can function in this type of learning style (not his fault). My SIL is a former teacher/director in this style and there's no way she would accept him into her school. Either the school only cares about collecting tuition or they sincerely think they can help him develop. Either way I hope J$ watches his peers and adapts and thrives. His DNA donors are useless so school is his only hope to succeed in life

Finally! A parent responsibility that they can’t justify farming out to a paid employee. It’s in the name, PARENT/teacher conference.
There could very well be a problem that needs to be addressed. But, I could also see a pre-school teacher doing a start of the year check-in with new students parents. Not a blocked off full day of conferences, but just one or two parents a day quickly after school.
There’s also the possibility that the slackers are the ones who requested the conference because they think something’s gone sideways (and they’re probably way off base, but still…)

Since they read here apparently and like to delete comments that are constructive (which they view as hate comments) that maybe, just maybe they might listen to someone who is out of the loop (meaning Stans, haters (apparently people on this forum), and Tim's family) give feedback on their kid and actually listen to listen to what they say vs. the so called haters.

Since if Tim's parents or brother try to give feedback they obviously don't listen to them or the so called "educator" Lyn (the one who said it was a good idea to give a present to Jackson on Tim's birthday so he won't feel left out. Great advice there). I think Lyn probably figured them out pretty quickly and only gave them "advice" they wanted to hear.

• Haha
All these vloggers act like Joe Rohde is god. AK is the worst designed park and I am not even sure what is so wonderful about Expedition Everest. Pandora is great though and the Mexico Pavilion, I'll give him that.
Joe Rohde was more responsible for the theming of the park, not so much the layout or the ride functionality. He also designed Aulani and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Disney fans nerd out about Joe Rodhe the same way car people nerd out about Harley Earl, Alex Tremulis, or John DeLorean.

Reactions: 14
I’m behind, so sorry if this has already been said.

When talking about the houses, especially which ones he went through, Ginn acts like she has no idea. Like, she edited his footage. They live in the same house and he went to the event 5 days ago. They really don’t talk off camera, do they?

And Ginn “oh I wish you had gone into Universal Monsters…they are my favorite.” Both of them proceed to talk about last year’s house and this year’s house, getting it wrong as to which monsters are/were in the houses. They remember there were 3 last year…but she mentions Frankenstein. Nope, it was Mummy. And they forget about Jekyll/Hyde for this house. But that was one of her favorite houses last year and the one she is looking forward to this year. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I went to HHN again last night specifically to do The Last of Us house and while standing in line the group in front of me started discussing how Tim was kicked off the UO media list. They were a bunch of young 20-somethings who had all moved to Orlando in the last few years and they were talking about the vloggers they loved (they mentioned Molly a lot). None of them were surprised Tim was kicked off, but they thought it was more to do with Tim "badmouthing" Universal than their earlier monetized controversial videos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I went to HHN again last night specifically to do The Last of Us house and while standing in line the group in front of me started discussing how Tim was kicked off the UO media list. They were a bunch of young 20-somethings who had all moved to Orlando in the last few years and they were talking about the vloggers they loved (they mentioned Molly a lot). None of them were surprised Tim was kicked off, but they thought it was more to do with Tim "badmouthing" Universal than their earlier monetized controversial videos.

Probably missing something. Badmouthing Universal in what way?

Reactions: 7
Probably missing something. Badmouthing Universal in what way?
They thought because he'd give honest reviews and wasn't always praising Universal, Universal kicked him off. I wasn't about to jump in and "Well, actually..." them, but I thought it was interesting how they were at one point fans of TTT and weren't at all surprised he wasn't on media anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They thought because he'd give honest reviews and wasn't always praising Universal, Universal kicked him off. I wasn't about to jump in and "Well, actually..." them, but I thought it was interesting how they were at one point fans of TTT and weren't at all surprised he wasn't on media anymore.
don't you mean

☝ "real quick, i just wanted to mention..."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh, been trying to track down that green shirt with no luck. Knowing Jenn though it was either ridiculously expensive or from Target. Honestly, I am tempted on making a top ten look of her worst looks but there are so many. Some contenders include but are not limited to:
  • MVP jorts
  • Sausage casing maternity dress worn again as a non-maternity cocktail dress
  • Various Lily Pulitzer HHN contenders
  • Bronco shirt
  • Nursing tanks
  • Blueberry romper
  • That swim atrocity at Discovery Cove this year
  • Dolly Parton shirt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ugh, been trying to track down that green shirt with no luck. Knowing Jenn though it was either ridiculously expensive or from Target. Honestly, I am tempted on making a top ten look of her worst looks but there are so many. Some contenders include but are not limited to:
  • MVP jorts
  • Sausage casing maternity dress worn again as a non-maternity cocktail dress
  • Various Lily Pulitzer HHN contenders
  • Bronco shirt
  • Nursing tanks
  • Blueberry romper
  • That swim atrocity at Discovery Cove this year
  • Dolly Parton shirt
Harry Styles concert shirt that both Tim and Jenn wore

• Sick
Jackson’s first burn! So last year.
Jackson’s first suspension from school! Trending

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.