The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Tim feels left out not being able to hang out with the other vloggers when they all get together because he has to stay at home and care for 3 children. I’m the end, he must not care too much if he willing to enable Jenn’s behavior.
Tiana’s Palace restaurant opens today at Disneyland too. I wonder how J4D will deal with the FOMO when the WDW vloggers who are in CA start adding their videos of the opening????

But hey, she showed us the discounted Merch at the outlet store 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Covid is out there folks...when you're bouncing from MNSSHP to HHN Orlando to Oogie Boogie Bash...you're bound to get sick.

While I'm sure Tim wasn't hanging out with Peter, I don't even think there's a friendship there at all, what happens if he gets covid again? Who is going to take care of the 3 children? Jenn will have to hire a nanny to take care of Tim and bring on an extra nanny to drive J$ to school.

View attachment 2432885
Probably would still go out and about and infect people. He had no problem doing it with sick children last year.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Covid is out there folks...when you're bouncing from MNSSHP to HHN Orlando to Oogie Boogie Bash...you're bound to get sick.

While I'm sure Tim wasn't hanging out with Peter, I don't even think there's a friendship there at all, what happens if he gets covid again? Who is going to take care of the 3 children? Jenn will have to hire a nanny to take care of Tim and bring on an extra nanny to drive J$ to school.

View attachment 2432885
Weren’t they in FL last week for MNSSHP? I guess Timmy is safe since nobody speaks to him anymore.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Weren’t they in FL last week for MNSSHP? I guess Timmy is safe since nobody speaks to him anymore.
Yes, they did MNSSHP but they were here Friday and Saturday at HHN Orlando. Then they were at Oogie Boogie Bash on Tuesday, I saw photos of them with Kyle and Jojo on instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes, they did MNSSHP but they were here Friday and Saturday at HHN Orlando. Then they were at Oogie Boogie Bash on Tuesday, I saw photos of them with Kyle and Jojo on instagram.
That sucks because that means everybody is just spreading that crap around

Reactions: 15
That sucks because that means everybody is just spreading that crap around
And these two super spreaders are about to embark on a crowded cruise with their 3YO and NICU baby who doesn't have all his shots yet...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What did Tim do that got him kicked off the universal media?
I asked a similar question a few days ago and @xmasbdaygirl was kind enough to provide this answer (comment linked below)

Reactions: 10
I asked a similar question a few days ago and @xmasbdaygirl was kind enough to provide this answer (comment linked below)

What did Tim do that got him kicked off the universal media?
There's also the excellent Tim Tracker Wiki that many of the users here put together that explains A LOT behind why the Trackers are so abhorrent.

Reactions: 13
I was just over at the Tracker sub reddit and didn't see a lot of action over there. Is El Idolo not defended by his stans over there?

Reactions: 7
(sans Sept. 2018)
81ECD67A-6B74-4ECE-BABF-E7258E5F2497.png

2BDABEC1-209E-4F1D-BD4E-673260FED387.jpeg

…even as a scare actor Tim skin tone and features were much better than they currently are.

Shows what 5 years and 3 children later did to him.
No sympathy here. Tim is an enabler. And he brings it all on himself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They never even posted a Moana vlog. They are so bad at their job.
She'll probably post it now that you mentioned it. I can almost see her beady little eyes FOMOing over Tiana's place and missing her annual CA shitfest. Sucks to be you Jenn...not that you'd do anything in CA anything but pollute the place with your presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was just over at the Tracker sub reddit and didn't see a lot of action over there. Is El Idolo not defended by his stans over there?
That sub is dead. You’ll only ever see action if someone has even the slightest criticism for The Trackers. Then the Stan’s come out of the woodwork to defend them and downvote.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That sub is dead. You’ll only ever see action if someone has even the slightest criticism for The Trackers. Then the Stan’s come out of the woodwork to defend them and downvote.
So I found out. I dealt with one this afternoon but when I hit them with facts they deleted their original comment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So I found out. I dealt with one this afternoon but when I hit them with facts they deleted their original comment.
Just wait until Tim logs on (he’s the mod) and bans you from the sub altogether. I’ve been there as have many of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.